Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.
为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months.
在您处的参观访问,是我们几个月中最愉快的一次。谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.
为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for doing so much to make my trip to New York interesting (pleasant)(resultful)。
为了使我去纽约的旅游有趣(愉快)(大有收获),您做了许多事,特此致谢。
Thank you for contributing so much to the pleasure of our stay in
感谢您为使我们在的停留期间的愉快所作的许多努力。
Thank you so much for your generous hospitality.
非常感谢您慷慨的款待。
I hope something will bring you to New York soon so that I can reciprocate your kindness.
希望不久您能有机会到纽约来,使我能答谢您的盛情。
You must give me the chance to return your kindness when you visit here.
希望您光临我处,使我能答谢您的盛情。
Thank you very much (ever so much) (most sincerely) (indeed) (from the bottom of my heart)。
很(非常)(最真诚地)(确实)(衷心)感谢您。
Many thanks for your kind and warm letter.
感谢您友好而热情的来信。
Thanks a million (ever so much)。
万分(非常)感谢。
Please accept ( I wish to express )my sincere (grateful) (profound) appreciation for
请接受(致以)真挚的(衷心的)(深切的)感谢
I sincerely (deeply) (warmly) appreciate
我真挚的(深深的)(热情的)感谢
I am very sincerely (most) (truly) grateful to you for
为了,我非常真挚的(深深的)(真诚的)感谢您。
There is nothing more important (satisfying) (gratifying) to me than to receive one of your letters.
再也没有比收到您的来信更使我觉得重要(快慰)(感激)了。
Your letters are so much fun (comfort) (entertainment) (company)。
您的来信充满了乐趣(给了很大安慰)(带来了欢乐)(使我不感寂寞)。
Your most courteous (considerate)(delightful)letter
您那彬彬有礼(体贴入微)(令人欣慰)的来信
I cannot tell you how much your letter delighted(relieved)(amused)(enchanted)me.
我无法告诉您,您的来信使我多么高兴(宽慰)(觉得有趣)(陶醉)。
I love the way you say (put) things in your letters. You make even the smallest incident seem so interesting(important)(charming)(mysterious)。
我很欣赏您在信中描述各种事物的手法,您的妙笔使细小的事情都显得很有趣(重要)(动人)(神秘)。
It was good (fine)(charming)(thoughtful)of you
承蒙好意(美意)(盛情)(关心)
It was nice(characteristically thoughtful) (more than kind) of you
承蒙好意(特别关心)(十二分好意)
At the outset, I want to thank you for your kindness to me and for your compliments.
首先,我要感谢您对我的友爱和问候。
Believe me, I am truly grateful for
我确实真诚地感谢你
We were deeply touched by
使我们深受感动。
It is a hopeless(definite)(positive)understatement to say that I am deeply (sincerely)(truly)grateful.
这就是说我深深的(真挚的)(真诚的)感谢远不足以(不能确切)(不能明确)表达我的谢意。
Its generous of you to take so much interest in my work( to give me so much of your time) (to show me so much consideration)。
承蒙对我的工作如此操心(为我花费这么多时间)(对我如此关怀)。
We are indebted to you
我们感谢你
I regret very much that I did not have an opportunity to thank you personally for
未能面谢,深表遗憾。
上一篇: 英语写作的句法
下一篇: 务必熟记的考研英语作文的重点句式
国际英语资讯:British PM, opposition leader to continue talks on Brexit deadlock
国内英语资讯:Spotlight: Inclusion of Chinas bonds in global index to promote its financial integration
世界自闭症关注日:一起来关注“来自星星的孩子”
国内英语资讯:Senior CPC official meets Myanmar Minister of Information
Teachers Love 教师的爱
国内英语资讯:Chinese embassy in Manila memorizes fallen Philippine Chinese in WWII
国家远程医疗自闭症注册登记平台今日向社会开放
体坛英语资讯:Argentina beat Morocco 1-0 in friendly
体坛英语资讯:Bayern confirm signing France defender Hernandez
国内英语资讯:China, France to beef up partnership in financial innovation
权游最终季:痛快追剧怎么少得了权游周边!有吃有喝还有面儿
Dose Mistress Deserves Privacy? 情妇享有隐私权么?
国内英语资讯:China to further pilot medicine procurement program
国内英语资讯:Xi urges civil affairs authorities to better fulfill duties
国际英语资讯:S. Koreas military says UN Command positive about DMZ peace trails
是否要关美墨边界?特朗普发出含混信号
国际英语资讯:Nigerian movie industry expects foreign investments
抑郁症是一种什么体验?
国际英语资讯:WTO chief stresses urgency of easing trade tensions to improve global economy
Airbnb被爆房东偷拍房客
Love and Flu 爱与流感
体坛英语资讯:Firmino, Jesus fire Brazil to victory over Czech Republic
国内英语资讯:Chinese premier holds talks with New Zealand PM to boost cooperation
国内英语资讯:Tariff suspensions create good atmosphere for China, US trade talks: MOC
用大数据如何拯救世界?
国内英语资讯:China introduces negative-list approach in latest Sino-Korea FTA talks
体坛英语资讯:(Sport Focus) New faces, new system: Bayern seeking independence from Lewandowski
国际英语资讯:British PM offers to talk with opposition leader on Brexit deadlock
国内英语资讯:Xi calls for closer cultural exchanges between China, Pacific island countries
E-books Will Replace Traditional Books 电子书将会取代纸质书籍