Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.
为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months.
在您处的参观访问,是我们几个月中最愉快的一次。谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.
为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for doing so much to make my trip to New York interesting (pleasant)(resultful).
为了使我去纽约的旅游有趣(愉快)(大有收获),您做了许多事,特此致谢。
Thank you for contributing so much to the pleasure of our stay in
感谢您为使我们在的停留期间的愉快所作的许多努力。
Thank you so much for your generous hospitality.
非常感谢您慷慨的款待。
I hope something will bring you to New York soon so that I can reciprocate your kindness.
希望不久您能有机会到纽约来,使我能答谢您的盛情。
You must give me the chance to return your kindness when you visit here.
希望您光临我处,使我能答谢您的盛情。
Thank you very much (ever so much) (most sincerely) (indeed) (from the bottom of my heart).
很(非常)(最真诚地)(确实)(衷心)感谢您。
Many thanks for your kind and warm letter.
感谢您友好而热情的来信。
Thanks a million (ever so much).
万分(非常)感谢。
Please accept ( I wish to express )my sincere (grateful) (profound) appreciation for
请接受(致以)真挚的(衷心的)(深切的)感谢
I sincerely (deeply) (warmly) appreciate
我真挚的(深深的)(热情的)感谢
I am very sincerely (most) (truly) grateful to you for
为了,我非常真挚的(深深的)(真诚的)感谢您。 (待续)
There is nothing more important (satisfying) (gratifying) to me than to receive one of your letters.
再也没有比收到您的来信更使我觉得重要(快慰)(感激)了。
Your letters are so much fun (comfort) (entertainment) (company).
您的来信充满了乐趣(给了很大安慰)(带来了欢乐)(使我不感寂寞)。
Your most courteous (considerate)(delightful)letter
您那彬彬有礼(体贴入微)(令人欣慰)的来信
I cannot tell you how much your letter delighted(relieved)(amused)(enchanted)me.
我无法告诉您,您的来信使我多么高兴(宽慰)(觉得有趣)(陶醉)。
I love the way you say (put) things in your letters. You make even the smallest incident seem so interesting(important)
(charming)(mysterious).
我很欣赏您在信中描述各种事物的手法。您的妙笔使细小的事情都显得很有趣(重要)(动人)(神秘)。
It was good (fine)(charming)(thoughtful)of you
承蒙好意(美意)(盛情)(关心)
It was nice(characteristically thoughtful) (more than kind) of you
承蒙好意(特别关心)(十二分好意)
At the outset, I want to thank you for your kindness to me and for your compliments.
首先,我要感谢您对我的友爱和问候。
Believe me, I am truly grateful for
我确实真诚地感谢你
We were deeply touched by
使我们深受感动。
It is a hopeless(definite)(positive)understatement to say that I am deeply (sincerely)(truly)grateful.
这就是说我深深的(真挚的)(真诚的)感谢远不足以(不能确切)(不能明确)表达我的谢意。
Its generous of you to take so much interest in my work( to give me so much of your time) (to show me so much consideration).
承蒙对我的工作如此操心(为我花费这么多时间)(对我如此关怀)。
We are indebted to you
我们感谢你
I regret very much that I did not have an opportunity to thank you personally for
未能面谢,深表遗憾。
国内英语资讯:Xi talks with UN chief, calling for urgent intl action against COVID-19
国际英语资讯:U.S. Treasury considers extending tax filing deadline to mitigate COVID-19 impact
2017奥斯卡:备好红毯并非易事
最让世人艳羡的10个工作 其实没你想的那么美好(下)
国内英语资讯:China unveils new measures to keep foreign trade, investment stable
奥斯卡红毯:一场高级定制品牌之间的较量[1]
国际英语资讯:CDC director says some COVID-19 deaths diagnosed as flu-related in U.S.
体坛英语资讯:Shrews take Liverpool to FA Cup replay, Man. Utd and City into 5th round
国内英语资讯:Chinas banking, insurance sectors to beef up support for poverty alleviation
【我的中国梦】京剧的魅力
加拿大新政逼中国买家到澳大利亚
国内英语资讯:Chinese mainland excluding Hubei reports 7 new COVID-19 cases
If I Were a Star 假如我是明星
2017年奥斯卡:最佳演员们谁最惴惴不安?
体坛英语资讯:Roundup: Nadal, Wawrinka hang in on day 8 of Australian Open
体坛英语资讯:Sixth Futsal Africa Cup of Nations kicks off in Laayoune
韩剧风靡中国带来的启示
国际英语资讯:UK set to move to second phase in fighting coronavirus
国内英语资讯:Chinas expert team, medical supplies fly into Rome
Comic Book 漫画书
The Importance of Green 绿色的重要性
意大利清洁工不小心把现代艺术作品丢进垃圾桶
拓展“新业务”英国抓娃娃机可以抓厕纸和洗手液了
国际英语资讯:Diary in Rome: Lockdown restrictions are real, not a joke
国际英语资讯:WHO characterizes COVID-19 outbreak as pandemic, urging action
国内英语资讯:Chinese, Malaysian FMs discuss COVID-19 epidemic, bilateral ties over phone
国际英语资讯:India suspends tourist visas until April 15 amid COVID-19 scare
网传土耳其总理与儿子密谋转移财产
国际英语资讯:Italy announces stringent new anti-coronavirus measures
女人偏爱苹果 男人亲睐三星