电话英语:谈谈如何用英语打电话?-查字典英语网
搜索1
所在位置: 查字典英语网 > 英语口语 > 行业英语 > 电话英语:谈谈如何用英语打电话?

电话英语:谈谈如何用英语打电话?

发布时间:2016-03-03  编辑:查字典英语网小编

A:Operator.

接线员。

B:Id like to make a collect call to Los Angeles.Thats area code 213_468_2435.

我想打个电话到洛杉矶,由对方付费。电话号码是2134682435。

A:And whats the name of the person you want to speak to ?

你要通话的人叫什么名字?

B:Susan Greene.

苏珊格林。

A:Operator.

接线员。

B:Yes,Operator.Id like to place a person_to_person call to Chicago.The number is 932_8647,but I dont know the area code.

喂,接线员,我想打个叫人电话到芝加哥,电话号码是9328647,但我不知道地区的电话号码。

A:Who do you want to speak to?

你要和谁通话?

B:Ill speak to anyone at extension 214.

214 分机的谁都行。

A:Operator.

接线员。

B:I want to make a person_to_person call to 212_836_1725.

我要挂个叫人叫电话,号码是2128361725。

A:And the name of the person youre calling,please?

请问你要通话的人叫什么名字?

B:Ed Cooper.Thats C double O_P_E_R.

埃德库柏。就是C两个O_P_E_R.

A:Operator.

接线员。

B:Operator,Id like to place a call to Winnipeg,Canada.The number is 932_0806.

接线员,我想打个电话到加拿大温尼泊。电话号码是9320806。

A:Whats the name of the party youre calling?

你要打电话的对方叫什么名字?

B:Im not sure of the name,but the extension is 211.

叫什么名字不太清楚,只知道电话分机是211。

A:What number are you calling?

你要打的电话是什么号码?

B:Id like to call area code 516_823_0801.please.

请你接5168230801。

A:Hello.Can I speak to Yaolanda,please?

喂,我找姚兰达讲话,可以吗?

B:Hold on,please.

请等一下。

A:Thank you.

谢谢你。

B:Sorry,but shes out.

很抱歉,她出去了。

A:Would you tell her Tom Gray called?

请你告诉她汤姆格雷给她来过电话,好吗?

B:Id be glad to .

好的。

A:Hello.Is Marie Ward there,please?

喂,请问玛丽沃德在吗?

B:Ill see if shes in .

我去看看她在不在。

A:OK.

好的。

B:Im afraid shes not here.

很抱歉,她不在。

A:Could you give her a message,please?

请问你能不能留个口信给他?

B:Yes,of course.

当然可以。

A:Hello.Is Mrs.James in,please?

喂,请问詹姆斯太太在家吗?

B:Hang on ,please.

请等一下。

A:All right.

好的。

B:Im sorry,but I think shes stepped out.

对不起,我想她出去了。

A:Would you ask her to call Larry Ruskin at 836_2550?

请你叫她给瑞里罗斯金打个电话好吗?电话号码是8362550。

B:Certainly.

当然可以。

A:Hello.Could I speak to Miss Davis?

喂,我可以找戴维斯小姐讲话吗?

B:Just a minute,please.

请等一下。

A:Thanks.

谢谢。

B:Shes not at her desk right now.

她现在不在办公室。

A:Could you tell her to give Doug a call when she gets back? She has my number.

他回来后,请你告诉她给道格打个电话?她有我的电话号码。

B:Sure.

一定转告。

B:Operator.

接线员。

A:Id like to call Taibei.

我想打电话到台北。

B:Your name and your room number,please.

请问尊姓大名和房间号码?

A:My name is Terry.My room is 1209.

我叫泰利,房间号码1209。

A:Hello,Id like to call Taibei.

喂,我想打电话到台北。

B:Yes,sir.Ill call an overseas operator.Hold on a minute,please.

是的,先生,我是接海外电话接线员,请稍等。

B:This is the overseas operator.

这是海外电话接线员。

A:Id like to make a call to Taibei.

我想打电话到台北。

B:What number are you calling,please?

请问你打多少号码?

A:02_814_4345.

028144345。

B:02_814_4345.Is that right?

028144345,对吗?

B:Station_to_station?

叫号电话吗?

A:Yes,and Id like to reverse the charges.

是的,我想要对方付费。

B:What number are you calling?

你打多少号码?

A:Taibei 02_814_4345.Id like to place a person_to_person call to Mr.David Chen.And I want to call collect.

台北028144345,我想打叫人电话给陈大卫先生,而且我要对方付费。

B:Please make it a collect call,and a person call to Mr.Zhang.

请打对方付费的叫人电话给张先生。

A:Make it a collect call,please.

对方付费电话,请。

B:Make it a person_to_person call,please.

叫人电话,请。

How can I make a local call from this phone?

用这部电话我怎么打本地区电话?

How can I make a direct long distance call from this phone?

用这部电话我怎么打直拨长途电话?

Can I make a direct long distance call from this phone?

我能用这部电话打一直拨电话吗?

What number should I dial to get the operator?

我应该拨几号才能和总机接线员联络?

What number should I dial for information?

我要打给服务台应该拨几号?

A:This is Terry Lin of SBC Corporation speaking.

我是SBC公司的林泰利。

B:What can I do for you ,Mr.Lin?

林先生,我能为你效劳吗?

A:Could you please give me the international division?

请你转国际部好吗?

B:Hold on a minute,please.

请稍等。

A:Can you please connect me with the export department?

请你转出口部好吗?

B:Hold the line a moment,Ill connect you.

稍等一下,我转过去。

A:May I speak to Mr.Watson?

我能和沃特森先生讲话吗?

B:One moment,please.

请稍等。

A:Extension number 367,please.

请转367号分机。

B:Just a moment,please.

请稍等。

B:Im sorry,hes not in at the moment.

抱歉,他现在不在。

A:May I leave a message?

我能留话吗?

B:Im sorry,hes not in the office now.Shall I take a message?

抱歉,他现在不在办公室,我能传话吗?

A:Could you please tell Mr.Watson that I called?

请你告诉沃特森先生我打过电话来好吗?

B:Im sorry,Mr.Watson is out.Can I take a message?

抱歉,沃特森先生出去了,我能传话吗?

A:Please tell him to call me back as soon as he gets in.This is 548_1139.Hilton Hotel,room number 1209.

请告诉他一回来马上回电话给我,我电话是5481139,希尔顿负饭店1209号房。

点击显示

推荐文章
猜你喜欢
附近的人在看
推荐阅读
拓展阅读
  • 大家都在看
  • 小编推荐
  • 猜你喜欢
  •