A:Three_five_one _four_one_two_zero
351_4120
B:Five_nine_one_seven_four_eight_six
591_7486
A:Hello.This is the SBC Corporation.May I help you?
喂,这是SBC公司,我能帮你什么忙吗?
B:Hello,This is Mr.Green speaking.
喂,我是格兰先生。
A:Good morning.SBC Corporation.May I help you?
早上好,SBC公司,我能帮你什么忙吗?
B:Could you please give me the international division.
请帮我接国际部好吗?
A:Hold on a minute,please.
请稍候。
B:Can you please connect me with the export department?
请接出口部好吗?
A:Hold the line a moment,Ill connect you.
稍候,我帮你接过去。
May I speak to.Mr.Chen please?
我能和陈先生讲话吗?
A:Ill connect you to him.
我接过去给他。
B:Would you please transfer me to the production department?
请转生产部好吗?
A:Ill put you through.
我帮你接过去。
Ill ring him for you.
我帮你转给他。
Ill get him for you.
我帮你转给他。
Just a moment,please.
请稍候。
Just a second,please.
请稍候。
One moment,please.
请稍候。
Whos calling,please?
]请问你是谁?
May I ask whos calling?
请问你是谁?
May I tell him whos calling?
我能告诉他是谁打来的吗?(即:请问你是谁?)
May I let him know whos calling?
我要让他知道是谁打来的?
May I have your name,please?
请问你的姓名?
I cant hear you very well.Please speak a little louder.
我听不清你讲的话,请大声一点。
Please speak a little more slowly.
请说慢一点。
May I have your name again,please.
再次请问您尊姓大名?
This is Mitchell Gallagher.
我是米契尔加拉赫尔。
Im sorry,could you repeat that,please?
对不起,请再说一遍好吗?
I beg you pardon.
请再说一遍。
Im sorry,we seem to have a bad connection.
对不起,好像电话线路不好。
Could you spell your name,please?
请你拼出你的姓名好吗?
Could you please tell me how your name is spelled?
请你告诉我你的名字怎样拼好吗?
How do you spell you name,please?
请问你的姓名如何拼出?
Thats J_O_V_A_N_O_I_C_H,Jovanovich.
那是J_O_V_A_N_O_V_I_C_H,Jovanovich.
J_O_V_A_N_O_V_I_C_H,Ive got it .Thank you.
J_O_V_A_N_O_V_I_C_H,我知道了,谢谢。
A:What can I do for you,Mr.Brown?
布朗先生,有什么地方我能为你效劳吗?
B:Could I have the order department,please?
请接预订部好吗?
A:Who do you wish to speak to,sir?
先生,你希望和谁讲话?
B:Id like to speak to the department manager,please.
我想和该部门的经理进话。
A:That would be Mr.Lin.
那里林先生。
B:May I speak to Mr.Xu?
我能和许先生讲话吗?
A:Can I ask what youre calling in reference to ?
请问关于什么事?
B:Can I tell him what its in reference to ?
我能告诉他(即:请问)有什么事?
What number have you dialed?
你打多少号码?
Im afraid youve dialed the wrong number.
恐怕你打错了。
Theres no one here by that name.
这里没有这个人。
Im sorry,hes tied up at the moment.
对不起,他此刻正在忙。
Im sorry,hes busy at the moment.
对不起,他此刻正在忙。
Im sorry,hes not available at the moment.
对不起,他此刻没空。
Im sorry,he cant come to the phone at the moment.
对不起,他此刻无法接电话。
A:Im sorry,hes not at his desk.
对不起,他不在办公位上。
B:Could you tell him to call me back as soon as possible?
请告诉他尽快回我的电话好吗?
A:Im sorry,hes away from his desk.
对不起,他离开办公桌了。
B:Will you ask him to call me back in about an hour?
请告诉他大约一小时后回我的电话好吗?
A:Im sorry,he just walked away from his desk.
抱歉,他刚离开办公桌。
A:Im sorry,hes not in at the moment.
对不起,他不在。
B:May I leave a message?
我能留言吗?
上一篇: 电话英语:如何打一般性电话?
下一篇: 电话英语:如何拨打商务电话?