British Prime Minister David Cameron says the results of a referendum on Britains exit from the European Union will be final.
英国首相卡梅伦说,就英国是否离开欧盟举行的全民公决的结果将是最终决定。
This is a vital decision for the future of our country and I believe we should also be clear that it is a final decision, Cameron said during an address in Parliament Monday.
卡梅伦星期一在议会讲话时说,“这是事关我们国家未来的至关重要的决定,我相信我们也应该清楚,这是最后的决定。”
He dismissed calls for a second referendum by London Mayor Boris Johnson who suggested the vote to leave could help Britain renegotiate its terms with the EU.
卡梅伦拒绝了伦敦市长约翰逊呼吁举行第二次全民公决的建议,约翰逊认为公投结果能够帮助英国与欧盟重新谈判其条件。卡梅伦说,“有人提出如果全民投票离开欧盟,我们就能进行第二次谈判,然后再进行一次公投。但是我不会认为有人投票希望离开是为了用这一票来留下来。”
Cameron has warned that Britains exit from the bloc would threaten the countrys economic and national security.
卡梅伦曾警告说,英国从欧盟撤出将威胁到国家经济和安全。
British and American English导学案5
The Earth课件3
British and American English导学案7
2017届高考英语词汇复习教学案4
Travelling around Asia课件5
Why don’t you talk to your parents学案4
Why don’t you talk to your parents学案5
Why don’t you talk to your parents学案6
British and American English导学案4
Where would you like to visit教案7