I doubt that /if /whether...
我怀疑哦不相信。
I doubt if what he said is true.
我不相信他所说的是真的。
I dream of...
我梦想。
I dream of being a successful salesman.
我梦想成为一名成功的推销员。
Im sick and tired of...
我对感到厌烦。
Im sick and tired of the same old routine every day。
我对每天同样的呆板的日常生活感到厌倦.[routine n。日常事物;常规]
I find it hard for me to...
我发现对我来说很难。
I find it hard for me to make a speech in public。
我发现在公众场合作演讲对我来说很难。
I have confidence in...
我相信。俄对有信心。
I have confidence in winning the Crazy English speech contest。
我有信心赢得这次疯狂英语演讲比赛。
I have nothing to do with...
我与无关。
I have nothing to do with that man; Ive never seen him before。
我与那个人一点关系都没有,我以前从来没见过他。
I have no experience in...
我在方面没有经验。
I have no experience in dealing with children。
我在和孩子打交道方面没有什么经验。
I used to...
我过去常常。
I used to go play basketball with some of my friends every Saturday afternoon。
以前我和一些朋友每星期六下午都去打篮球。
I would like to recommend the Vietnamese cuisine in that restaurant。
我想推荐一下那家餐厅的越南菜.[cuisine n. 烹饪;烹调风格]
I would rather...than...
我宁愿,而不愿。
I would rather stay at home than go shopping on such humid day。
在这样潮湿的天气里,我宁愿呆在家里,也不愿去购物。
Im busy with ...
我正忙于。
Dont bother me Im busy with my project right now。
别打扰我,我现在正忙于作计划呢。
In conclusion, .
最后,。聪之,。
In conclusion, I find mutual understanding plays a key role in building a friendly relationship。
总之,我发现相互理解对建立友好关系至关重要。
In order to..., you should...
为了..o,你应该..。
In order to understand this essay fully, you should read more about its author。
为了更充分地理解这篇文章,你应该多看一些关于作者的介绍。
体坛英语资讯:Liverpool win, Man City bounce back in Premier League
睡前长时间上网影响睡眠-英语点津
大胆的尝试新事物
国内英语资讯:Roundup: Xis New Year speech lauded by overseas analysts
中国企业500强出炉 中石化居榜首-英语点津
A Letter 一封信
俄媒体:如何练就普京式好身材-英语点津
体坛英语资讯:Leipzig snatch late 2-2 draw against Benfica to qualify for Champions Leagues last 16
默克尔总理访日 遭遇“清凉外交”-英语点津
人造肉要规定命名标准了
莎拉波娃美网新赛服亮相!-英语点津
体坛英语资讯:Flamengo repeat Peles Santos by winning Serie A-Libertadores double
克林顿将做客奥普拉访谈节目-英语点津
研究:儿童不宜多看电视-英语点津
消协:房屋、车类消费者投诉增加-英语点津
国内英语资讯:Xis speech at gathering marking Macaos 20th return anniversary published
烟草广告将“躲”向何方?-英语点津
体坛英语资讯:Berlin sack Covic and appoint Klinsmann as caretaker
伊朗总统内贾德:上得厅堂 下得厨房-英语点津
国内英语资讯:Chinese president delivers 2020 New Year speech, vowing to achieve first centenary goal