You have to make the call youre afraid to make.
你要打电话,即使心里很怕。
You have to get up earlier than you want to get up.
你要比自己预想的起得更早。
You have to fight when you are already injured, bloody, and sore.
当你受伤、流血、疼痛时要反击。
You have to lead when no one else is following you yet.
没人愿意听你命令时,你要当领导。
You have to invest in yourself even though no one else is.
即使没人愿意投资你,你也要投资自己。
You have to look like a fool while youre looking for answers you dont have.
当你寻求答案时,看起来笨一点没什么。
You have to deliver results when making excuses is an option.
能找借口时,你也要给出结果。
You have to search for your own explanations even when youre told to accept the facts.
即使你被告知要接受事实,也要自己找原因。
You have to make mistakes and look like an idiot.
你要像个傻瓜一样犯错。
You have to try and fail and try again.
你必须不断失败不断尝试。
You have to run faster even though youre out of breath.
即使喘不上气,你也要尽力跑的快一些。
You have to be kind to people who have been cruel to you.
你要对那些对你残忍的人善良。
You have to meet deadlines that are unreasonable and deliver results that are unparalleled.
你要在不合理的最后期限前把事情做好,并做的很出色。
You have to be accountable for your actions even when things go wrong.
即使事情出错,你也要对自己的行为负责。
You have to keep moving towards where you want to be no matter whats in front of you.
你要向目标迈进,不管横在你面前的是什么。
You have to do the hard things. The things that no one else is doing. The things that scare you.The things that make you wonder how much longer you can hold on.
你必须做困难的事情。没人做的事情。你害怕的事情。让你知道自己能坚持多久的事情。
Those are the things that define you. Those are the things that make the difference between living a life of mediocrity or outrageous success.
这些事能塑造你。它们能让生活有平庸和成功的天壤之别。
The hard things are the easiest things to avoid. To excuse away. To pretend like they dont apply to you.
困难的事情最容易让我们逃避、找借口不做、假装看不见。
The simple truth about how ordinary people accomplish outrageous feats of success is that they do the hard things that smarter, wealthier, more qualified people dont have the courage to do.
普通人获得成功很简单,他们做困难的事情,这些事是那些更聪明、更富有、更称职的人没勇气做的。
Do the hard things. You might be surprised at how amazing you really are.
做困难的事情吧。你可能会惊讶自己有多了不起。
人之常情
人大代表和专家热议著作权法修正草案 网络著作权受关注
彼岸花动出发
体坛英语资讯:Halep positive about foot injury
国际英语资讯:COVID-19 hospitalizations in France slightly up
体坛英语资讯:Obiri makes best of isolation, targets strong return
人之常情
好奇心
纳斯达克通知瑞幸摘牌
日本陷入经济衰退了
体坛英语资讯:Still no agreement over possible restart for Spanish football season
体坛英语资讯:Defending champions Guangdong Hongyuan make semifinals of CBA playoff
杯家四兄弟
蝶变
体坛英语资讯:German club Schalke sacks coach Felix Magath
国际英语资讯:U.S. imposes travel restrictions on Brazil due to COVID-19
人生无极限
沉默的大多数
体坛英语资讯:Argentina, Uruguay look forward to hosting World Cup 2030
妈妈给过你的最好忠告是什么?
体坛英语资讯:England gets past Wales 2-0 in Euro qualifier
国际英语资讯:News Analysis: Israeli PM strives to use new govt as protection in court trial
技能培训助广西农民成功脱贫
体坛英语资讯:Slovak swimmer banned for two years over doping offense
鸟的评说
体坛英语资讯:French top leagues reach agreement on temporary reduction of wages
在自然中生活
最高人民检察院工作报告双语要点
碧梨和优衣库搞合作了
灭鼠联盟致人类的一封信
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |