1. Stop playing the fool . / Dont act stupid .
别装傻了。
A: Honey, would you please put the dishes in the dishwasher?
亲爱的,你能把碗碟放进洗碗机里吗?
B: I dont know how to run it.
我不知道怎么操作。
A: Stop playing the fool!
别装傻了!
2. Who do you think you are ?
你以为你是谁啊?(毫不客气地说)
A: You shouldnt talk to your children that way.
你不该这么跟你的孩子们说话。
B: Who do you think you are? Mind your own business.
你以为你是谁啊?管好自己的事吧。
3. Any complaints? / Do you have something to say?
你有何不满?/你有什么话要说吗?
A: Can I see the work schedule for next week?
我能看看下星期的日程表吗?
B: Here it is. Do you have something to say?
这就是。你有什么要说吗?
4. Thats more like it.
这才像话。(像个长者在说)
A: Dont talk to your brother that way!
别跟你哥哥那么说话!
B: Im sorry I insulted you, Jimmy.
对不起,我侮辱了你,吉米。
A: Thats more like it.
那这像话。
5. Do it yourself, then.
既然如此,你自己来吧。
A: Thats not the way I wanted it done.
这可不是我想要的方式。
B: Do it yourself, then.
那你自己来呗。
6. Thats going too far.
太过分了!
A: Should I buy my girlfriend a car?
我是不是该给我女朋友买部车呢?
B: Thats going too far.
那太过分了!
7. See. / I told you (so).
我老早告诉过你。(洋洋得意、有先见之明)
A: It was stupid of me to go bungee jumping.
我居然去蹦极,真是太蠢了。
B: See, I told you so.
看,我早就这么说。
8. Do something (about it) ! / Dont just sit there!
想想办法吧!别闲坐着!
A: Honey, the garbage needs to be taken out.
亲爱的,垃圾该拿出去了。
B: So, dont just sit there, go do something about it!
那你就别光坐在那儿了,去做点事吧!
9. Im counting on you. / Youre my only hope.
就指望你了。(可怜兮兮地说)
A: Sure, Ill come watch you give your speech.
当然,我会来看你演讲的。
B: Great, Im counting on you!
太好了,我就指望你了!
10. So what?
那又怎样?(毫不在乎地说)
A: Youre not wearing your seatbelt.
你没系安全带。
B: So what?
那又怎样?
国内英语资讯:Vice premier urges deepening innovation, entrepreneurship education
90岁李嘉诚宣告退休 香港'超人'时代结束
报道:川普提名杰克逊出任退伍军人事务部长面临获核准难关
美国学生罢课纪念枪击惨案周年之际又发生高中枪击案
国际英语资讯:Thai government declares Nov. 4-5 as public holiday as Thailand hosts ASEAN summit
国际英语资讯:U.S. piles up pressure on Turkey over offensive in Syria amid doubts
法国总统马克龙对美国国事访问
古巴近60年来将第一次总统不姓卡斯特罗
美法院裁定司法部不得切断对“庇护城市”的拨款
白宫医生放弃退伍军人事务部部长提名
布隆伯格向联合国捐款450万美元减缓全球气变
你知道社交媒体上的sadfishing是什么意思吗?
女性在简历上贴低领照 获面试的机率提高19倍
体坛英语资讯:Varene: we tried to ignore Neymar transfer rumors
国际英语资讯:Environmental protests continue in central London despite police warnings
手机看多了眼睛累?七种办法帮你消除眼疲劳
蕾哈娜手撕Snapchat,只因它做了这件事!
美环保署长面对愤怒议员:我没什么好隐瞒的
美联邦法官裁定DACA必须继续
成功人都有什么好习惯?
If There Is No Water On Earth 如果地球上没有水
川普提议在朝鲜半岛非军事区会晤金正恩
国内英语资讯:Premier Li urges efforts to promote stable economic growth, improve peoples livelihood
研究发现 微笑能给人造成压力也能缓解压力
Barking up the wrong tree 英国人用 “喊错了树”表示“攻击错了目标”
体坛英语资讯:Beijing 2022 Winter Olympic and Paralympic mascots unveiled
国际英语资讯:Kurdish authorities say Turkish assault displaces 275,000 in northern Syria
联合打击后美法在叙利亚长期战略上显分歧
国内英语资讯:China, Singapore agree to enhance BRI, trade cooperation
美法总统会谈后伊核协议前景仍悬而未决
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |