Are you an item now? 你们现在是一对吗?
It takes a lot of grit to be a social worker. 做社工需要很大的勇气。
As long as I can still draw my breath, as long as there is still one ounce of dignity in my blood, I will live by myself and take care of myself. Dont keep your feelings bottled up. 别把什么心事都藏在心里
You smell expensive. 你看起来很高贵?
My life is at stake. 我的生命危在旦夕。
I couldnt have asked for a better going away present. 这是我收到的最好的离别礼物
Would you like to grab a bite with me. 你愿意和我一起吃饭吗?
I cant stand a bunch of guys picking on one guy. 我看不惯很多人和起来欺负一个人
He is big on family。 他把家庭看的很重。
I will not let so many things get to me. 我不会让这么多的事影响我的。
Follow my lead. 跟我来。
Sorry, that was my bad, I promise it wont happen again. my bad (片语)我的错, 用于承认错误的话,表示道歉
This year, all my visits in China will be cold calls. cold call: n.意外访问, 拜访以前从未见过的人,或给预期的客户打电话,希望能够卖些东西给他们
This new music album is the bomb; it is too good to be true. the bomb :n.非常好的,最好的, 好的没得说
His parents are too tight-fisted! They never spend a cent. tight-fisted: adj. 过份节俭的。 very frugal; unwilling to spend money unnecessarily.
I am not a tightwad. tightwad: n. 吝啬鬼 someone who is very frugal and unwilling to spend money unnecessarily.
Beautiful young girls are too high maintenance. high maintenance adj.难对付。
Ive got to go home to have some face time with my parents. face time. n.与某人当面交谈的时间
If you quote me, I will deny it. 如果你说那是我说的,我决不会承认的。
Youve got spunk. Spunk = courage
We are cut off. 我们被包围了
Surrender now and you will be shown mercy. 现在投降吧,争取从轻发落.
I will take your word for it. 我相信你说的话。
Dont let this job walk over your life. 别让这个工作控制了你的生活。
Even though we are not too crazy about white wine, we like to keep a bottle around to pull teeth sometimes. 我们并不是太钟情于白酒,但我们还是喜欢在家保留一两瓶,随时打打牙祭。
We are having a beer run. 我们将要举办一个脾酒聚会。
I want my cut of the insurance money. 我要我应得的那份保险赔偿金。
Why are you so vegged out today? How could you do such a thing?你今天好象神智不清(有问题),你怎么能做出这种事来。 vegged out 原意是酒醉,或磕药,吸毒后出现的神智不清的状态。
I never was the one for talkings. 我从来就不是个谈判的人。
This is really a phat house. Phat adj.非常好或吸引人的. 漂亮的。
I have pretty positive vibes toward this idea. Vibe n.感觉、直觉、前兆
I give mad props to that guy, hes the greatest, I respect him. Props n.极力赞扬,尊敬,褒扬。
The price finally started leveling off. level off v.某种东西停止攀升或下降
Youve brought this on yourself. 这是你自找的。
You really faked us out. 我们真得被你给骗了
He kept flipping through channels. 他不停地转换电视频道.
Knock yourself out. 请随便。自己看着办。
Dont sass me. 别和我斗嘴
She is playing image award. 她是假装的,她在演戏。
You look a little extra today. 你今天看起来真的很不错。
She has secured her purpose. 她以经达到她的目的了。
You cant shaft me. 你不能欺(诈)骗我。 shaft 1). verb. cheat, swindle, screw to do wrong to someone 2). noun. a bad deal or unfair treatment.
He is bent, but I dont know how bent he is. 他这人不可靠,不过我也不清楚他到底不诚实到什么程度。 bent. 1) adjective. dishonest or crooked 2)adjective. alcohol or drug intoxicated 3)adjective. angry
体坛英语资讯:Leverkusen beat Stuttgart 2-1 to reach German Cup quarterfinals
国际英语资讯:Zimbabwes Mnangagwa thanks China for support in fight against COVID-19
国内英语资讯:Shifting blame no help to U.S. epidemic control: spokesman
国际英语资讯:Palestinian president stresses fight against COVID-19
国际英语资讯:Irans president calls for removal of U.S. sanctions amid COVID-19 outbreak
米歇尔50岁生日:美媒解开米歇尔5大神话
国际英语资讯:Albanian PM unveils financial assistance plan to fight coronavirus effects
体坛英语资讯:China downs Britain 86-76 to open Womens Olympic Basketball Qualifiers
关于日本人口危机你不得不知道的几件事
体坛英语资讯:Cheruiyot relishes fifth Olympic Games, anchors Kenyas marathon team
国内英语资讯:Iranian diplomat speaks highly of Chinas support to Iran amid outbreak
美文赏析:回忆再美 也不要徘徊不前
国内英语资讯:Wuhan to reopen commercial outlets in part of residential communities
马云开推特,宣布向美国、非洲捐物资,外国网友齐刷刷:Thank you!
体坛英语资讯:Bremen upset Dortmund, Schalke edge Hertha in German Cup
体坛英语资讯:Frankfurt knockout Leipzig into German Cup quarters
日本取消赏樱活动 武汉大学在线赏樱获赞
We Are Families 民族团结一家亲
体坛英语资讯:PSG beat Nantes 2-1 to go 15 points clear on table
国际英语资讯:U.S. imposes Iran-related sanctions amid Irans suffering from coronavirus
国内英语资讯:Chinas Hubei sends over 1,600 migrant workers to Guangdong
奥朗德绯闻女友起诉八卦杂志 “第一女友”发声否认被抛弃
求职面试中怎样谈自己的缺点?
在家办公没桌子?来看看网友们如何发挥他们的创造力
谁才是最佳雇主?
体坛英语资讯:History beckons for Kipchoge on Tokyo Olympic marathon mission
国内英语资讯:China ready to help Britain in COVID-19 fight: Chinese FM
Airbnb积极应对疫情,现在可以免费取消订单
当心“愤怒的小鸟”:英美利用手机程序搜集情报
疫情全球爆发,有航空公司裁员90%
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |