Sexy and the City
1.我做这垃圾纪录片只是为了要个名声。
I only did this docu bullshit to earn a rep.
2.那天晚上,她可是打开眼界了。
That night, she had an eye-opening experience.
3.我太过分了。
I have gone too far.
4.我真是受宠若惊。
Im so flattered.
5.你流鼻涕了。
You got a bat in the cave.
6.我只是闭了会儿眼睛。
I was just resting my eyes.
7.我想把这首歌献给坐在那边的女士。
I would like to dedicate the song to the lady sitting right over there.
8.我感到很紧张。
I got butterflies in my stomach.
9.她心跳在加速。
Her heart is racing.
10.我只是不想你被冷落。
I just dont want you to be left out.
11.你们如果想议论我,就当着我的面儿说!
If you wannna say anything about me, say it to my face.
12.你会和他和好的,不是吗?
Youll start up with him again, wont you?
13.帮我引荐一下。
Fix me up.
14.别指望太多。
Just dont get your hopes up.
15.我给人放了鸽子。
I was stood up.
16.他们在那个晚会上对上了眼。
They locked their eyes at the party.
17.姑娘们,小点儿声。
Girls, hold it down.
18.我不会采取主动的。
I wont make the first move.
19.我想做。(女士用)
I want to be laid.
20.要男人放手怎么就这么容易?
Why is it so much easier for men to move on?
21.我们还是直说了吧。
Lets get things straight.
22.我不敢相信,他还和别的女人约会。
I cant believe hes seeing other women.
23.能再便宜10块钱吗?
Will you knock off another 10 dollars?
24.我建议你退出。
I suggest you back off.
25.我简直欲火中烧!
Im on fire!
26.我才是真正的尤物。
Im a real catch.
27.我想我们很配。
I think we made it good match.
28.你穿得太多了吧。
Youre so dressy.
29.我一生中都没有感到自己这么渺小。
Ive never felt like so invisible in my entire life.
30.发生了什么事儿?
Somethings up?
31.Brady,快朝别处看!
Brady, look away!
32.你完全误解了.
You got it completely wrong.
33.要我怎么说你们才明白?
How can I make this clear?
34.我以为你们两个会来电的。
I thought you two would hit it off.
35.少来啦!
Give me a rest.
36.做爱的时候,你一点声音都没有?
During sex, youre completely mute?
37.很高兴你能来。
Im glad you can make it.
38.我要给你办个Party。
Ill throw a party for you.
39.我不会有勇气这样做的。
I wouldnt have guts to do this.
40.那天,Tim问了这样一个问题。
That day, Tim popped the question.
41.你为什么要拒绝成为模特的一个机会呢?
Why are you turning down a chance of being a model?
42.现在压力没了。
Now the pressures off.
43.我现在真的不想约会。
Im not really into dating right now.
44.我喜欢有小肚子的消防员。
I like firefighters with love handle.
45.我从来都没有办法主动的。
I can never make the first move.
46.我正努力改变我的态度。
Im working on reprogramming my attitude.
The Real Happiness 真正的开心
国内英语资讯:Commentary: Egregious accusations ignore basic facts on Xinjiang
貌美如花的人变老是什么感觉?
体坛英语资讯:Rivaldo named technical director of Moroccos Chabab Mohammedia
体坛英语资讯:South Korea beat China 2-0 to finish top of Group C at Asian Cup
国内英语资讯:State Council releases vocational education reform implementation plan
国际英语资讯:OSCE envoy notes lack of progress in resolving conflict in Ukraine
国内英语资讯:China sees 225 mln air passenger trips with e-boarding passes in 2018
致情人配偶的一封信
国内英语资讯:Chinas C919 jetliner to speed up test flights in 2019
体坛英语资讯:AFC Asian Cup: Group stage ends with Oman, Vietnam advancing last
The Thinking mode of Poor People 穷人思维
美剧史上首位变性女超级英雄,人美而且能力赞
娱乐英语资讯:Kacey Musgraves, Childish Gambino take top awards at 2019 Grammys
国内英语资讯:Chinese envoy underscores importance of political settlement to Iraq issue
比伯也在治疗抑郁症? 明星的状态你真的想不到
体坛英语资讯:Maradona sends heartfelt message to former coach Menotti
米歇尔和Ladygaga同台亮相格莱美奖!你喜欢吗?
你愿意为知识付费吗?
国际英语资讯:Feature: Fresh construction projects spring up amid improved security in Iraq
体坛英语资讯:Record-breaking Monaco Run kick-starts weekend of sport ahead of Laureus World Sports Awards
My Hobby 我的兴趣爱好
和娜塔丽波特曼同校是什么感觉?
《冰雪奇缘2》发布首支预告!Elsa又美回来了
体坛英语资讯:Ajax narrow margin with PSV to four points
娱乐英语资讯:Dua Lipa wins Best New Artist at 2019 Grammys
国际英语资讯:Sudanese president declares 2019 as year for peace in Sudan
惊呆了的新研究:有些超级吃货能帮助医生治病
国际英语资讯:Polish president says U.S. troop increase in Poland can be expected
体坛英语资讯:Ruthless display from Serena Williams in first round of Australian Open
不限 |