1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?
对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗戴卫斯吗?
2.Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.
是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。
3.Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?
对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫梅耶史先生吗?
4.Im Dennis. I am here to meet you today.
我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。
5.Im Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.
我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。
6.Im Edwin. Ill show you to your hotel.
我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。
7.How was your flight? Was it comfortable?
你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?
8.It was quite good. But it was awfully long.
班机很好,就是时间太长了。
9.Did you have a good flight?
你旅途愉快吗?
10.Not really, Im afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather.
不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。
11.How was your flight?
你的航班怎样?
12.Did you get any sleep on the plane?
你在飞机上睡觉了吗?
13.Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?
华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗?
14.No, I dont. Will it be a problem?
不,我没有,会有困难吗?
15.I dont think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.
我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。
16.Ive made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.
我已预订了你上次住过的旅馆。
17.Weve booked a Western-style room for you.
我们已为你订了一间西式的房间。
18.Lets go to the station to get a train into town.
我们到火车站去乘车进城。
19.Does it take long to get into Taibei from here?
从此地去台北要很久吗?
20.Its about an hour.
大概要一个小时。
21.Well get a taxi from the station.
我们到火车站乘出租车。
22.Theres a shuttle bus we can use.
我们可搭乘机场班车。
23.Ive brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.
我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆。
24.You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?
你一定饿了,我们吃点东西好吗?
25.That sounds good. Lets get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.
那太棒了,我们就到旅馆餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了。
26.Would you like to have some dinner?
你想吃饭吗?
27.What would you like to eat?
你想吃什么呢?
28.Can I take you out to dinner? Itll be my treat.
我带你出去吃饭好吗?这次我请客。
29.If youre hungry, we can eat dinner now.
如果你饿了,我们现在就去吃饭。
国内英语资讯:Commentary: Chinas governance system offers wisdom to the world
国际英语资讯:BRI ideal platform to tackle emerging intl, regional challenges: experts
丽江古城要告别“低俗文化”
北京地铁14号线将启用“A型宽体列车”
国内英语资讯:Xi sends message to Project Hope
国内英语资讯:Chinese VP addresses opening ceremony of New Economy Forum
中国开展打击“成品油走私”专项行动
中国将实现人民币“资本项目可兑换”
国内英语资讯:China to establish multi-pronged mechanism for financial dispute resolution
山西拟规定女职工休“带薪生理假”
失业人员办“个人独资企业”可享税收减免
国内英语资讯:Spotlight: Hong Kong political organizations oppose U.S. Senates passage of Hong Kong-rela
国际英语资讯:Kuwait launches new boats to facilitate search, rescue operations
威尼斯被淹成“泳池” 游客游着看景点
北京今年新增800辆“无障碍出租车”
国内英语资讯:Chinese premier meets World Bank chief
国内英语资讯:China to further lower tax burden on individuals
The Way to Show Love 表达爱的方式
国内英语资讯:China, U.S. trade teams to maintain close communication: MOC
世界自闭症日:关爱“星星的孩子”
国际英语资讯:UNAMID calls on Sudanese political forces, armed groups to join negotiation
国内英语资讯:Multinationals confident in Chinas development, eye more opportunities
国际英语资讯:Merkel commits to preserving Schengen
北上广“首要污染源”公布
体坛英语资讯:Wuhan Military Games athletes village showcases notable features
体坛英语资讯:World champion Liu Shiwen leads field at ITTF Womens World Cup
中国公布全球“红色通缉令”
胃不适?试试这些食物吧
高铁动卧将设
中国将整顿“低价旅游产品”
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |