所在位置: 查字典英语网 >小学英语 > 小升初 > 小升初口语 > 生活口语:餐桌英语大汇总

生活口语:餐桌英语大汇总

发布时间:2016-02-29  编辑:查字典英语网小编

  每逢佳节聚会,英美人常欢聚一堂,频频举杯,开怀畅饮,干杯!、为干杯!之声不绝于耳。那么英美人是如何表示的呢?

  一、用(Heres)to...表示:

  1.Heres to your health / success. 为你的健康 / 成功干杯!

  2.Heres to our friendship! 为我们的友谊干杯!

  3.Heres to Tom for his new job! 为汤姆的新工作干杯!

  二、用health, luck等表示:Good health! Good luck! All the best!例如:

  1.Your health, JohnMay you have a successful time in Manchester!为了你的健康,约翰,也祝你在曼彻斯特前程似锦!

  2.Helen raised her glass,Good luck to you! she said. 海伦举起酒杯,说道:祝你好运!

  三、主人或主持人邀客人喝酒时,通常用Cheers! Do the honors!例如:

  1.He raised his glass,May you success! Cheers! 他举起酒杯说:祝你成功,干杯!

  2.Pat, you do the honors and propose the toast. 帕特,你敬酒吧。

  四、在比较随便的场合,通常用Heres how!还有Happy landing!(美俚,原为空军用语)等。例如:

  Oh,come, come,David.Heres how!噢,来呀,来呀,大卫,干杯!

  五、在比较正式的场合,英美人有时也用一些外来语。例如:

  Prosit!(来源于拉丁语,意为May it do good! To your health/ good luck! etc. )

  六、在陈述句中,英美语通常用toast,round, drink to,drink a toast for / to, propose a toast for 等词表示。例如:

  1.Friends,Ill give you a toastto our president! 朋友们,我给大家敬酒,为我们总统干杯!

  2.I now propose a toast to the friendship between our two peopleto our friendship. 现在,我提议为我们两国人民的友谊干杯!

  商务英语BEC【初级春季班】

  You would no doubt be interested in Chinese cooking.

  你一定喜欢中国菜。

  Dinner is ready. Please come to the table.

  饭菜好了,请入席。

  What would you like to drink?

  你要喝什么?

  Mr. Taylor, which do you prefer, beer or wine?

  Mr. Taylor,你要啤酒还是葡萄酒。

  Wouldnt you care for something a little stronger?

  你不介意喝点烈酒吧?

  Heres to our friendship and to your health, Cheers!

  为我们的友谊和您的健康,干杯!

  Ah, here come the egg rolls.

  Ah,上春卷儿了。

  It tastes best when taken piping hot.

  趁热吃好吃。

  Have some more, please.

  请再来点儿。

  To the success of your Guangzhou trip!

  为你的广州之行成功干杯!

  May I help you get some pieces of sweet and sour fish?

  我给你夹点糖醋鱼吧。

  No more, thank you, Im really full.

  够了,谢谢,我真饱了。

  Im afraid ive had more than enough.

  我吃的太饱啦

  May I fill your glass again?

  要再给你加点酒吗?

  Try some of the cold dishes.

  吃点凉菜吧。

  Another course is coming up.

  另一道菜上来了。

  Just help yourself to whatever youd like.

  请随便挑你喜欢的吃。

  Since you dont help yourself, Ill help you with some fish balls.

  既然你自己不下筷,我只好来帮你搛点鱼丸。

  商务英语BEC【初级春季班】

  Have you got a table for two, please?

  请问您有两个人的桌子吗?

  Have you booked a table?

  您预定餐桌了吗?

  Have you made a reservation?

  您预定了吗?

  smoking or non-smoking?

  吸烟区还是非吸烟区?

  Would you like something to drink?

  您想喝什么?

  Would you like to see the menu?

  您需要看菜单吗?

  点菜就餐的典型次序是:找一张桌子坐下-看菜单-点菜-付钱-离开。英语语言的表达基本上也是依照次顺序。订餐在英文中有两种说法,即to book a table 和 make a reservation.在英国以及在其它很多国家,餐厅一般划分为吸烟区和非吸烟区。一进餐厅,服务员会主动征询客人的意见,然后引领客人前往所选择的区域就餐。

  Excuse me, could I see the menu, please?

  打搅一下,我能看看菜单吗?

  Are you ready to order?

  您现在可以点餐吗?

  first course/stasters

  第一道菜/开胃菜

  maincourse

  主菜

  dessert

  甜食

  Could I have the bill, please?

  请拿账单来,好吗?

  How would you like to pay?

  请问您怎样付款?

  在西餐厅就餐,菜单一般由三类不同的菜别组成。the first course或者starters是指第一道菜,往往是汤、一小碟色拉或其它小吃。第二道菜是主菜,fish and chips是鱼和炸土豆条,它同roast beef and york shir pudding牛肉布丁、 shepherd spie牧羊人的馅饼一样,都是典型的英国传统菜肴。最后一道是甜食或冷或热,但都是甜的。西方饮食习惯是先吃咸的,后吃甜的。西餐菜单名目繁 多,有时不易读懂。遇到这种情况,可以请服务员解释一下。

  商务英语BEC【初级春季班】

  Conversation In A Restaurant

  餐厅里的对话

  Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant

  休正在餐厅点餐

  a few moments later

  (过了一会儿)

  Emma: one sparkling water

  埃玛:一份带汽的矿泉水。

  Hugh: Thanks very much

  休:谢谢!

  Emma: Are you ready to order?

  埃玛:您现在可以点菜吗?

  Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.

  休:是的,可以。请先给我来一份例汤好吗?

  Emma: Thats minestrone, is that all right sir?

  埃玛:是意大利蔬菜汤,可以吗?

  Hugh: Yeah, thats fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?

  休:可以。好的 至于主菜,请给我一份鸡肉,好吗?

  Emma: Chicken.

  埃玛:鸡肉

  Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please

  休:再来一点蔬菜和煮土豆。

  Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?

  埃玛:煮土豆。好的。

  Hugh: Thanks very much.

  休:谢谢!

  Emma: OK.

  埃玛:好的。

  

查看全部
推荐文章
猜你喜欢
附近的人在看
推荐阅读
拓展阅读
大家都在看

分类
  • 年级
  • 类别
  • 版本
  • 上下册
年级
不限
类别
英语教案
英语课件
英语试题
不限
版本
不限
上下册
上册
下册
不限