1.幕间更换了布景。
The scenes are changed during the intervals.
2.这段婚外情导致了他们的离婚。
This out-of-marriage love affair set the scene for their divorce.
3.记忆力不够用时,他有笔记可以救急。
When memory fails, he has his notes to come to his rescue.
4.看来离婚后她日子过得还不错。
She seems to have survived the divorce pretty well.
5.坐落在长江三角洲的上海是中国最大也是最具活力的城市,她正在国家经济生活中起着主导的作用。
Situated in the Yangtze River Delta, Shanghai, Chinas biggest and the most dynamic city, is playing a leading role in the countrys economic life.
6.工作中出了点状况,因此我今晚要晚点回家。
Something has cropped up at work, so Ill be late home tonight.
7.这么晚了,公交车班次稀少,间隔拉长。
At this late hour the buses are few and far between.
8.这篇文章有几处神来之笔,但可惜难得出现。
This article has moments of inspiration, but these are far between.
9.他既非激进派,亦非保守分子,而是多少介乎两者之间。
Neither a radical nor a conservative, he is somewhere in between.
10.我们仍然还有一大堆的问题等待解决。
We still have a load of problems waiting to be solved.
11.这本书尽是些胡言乱语。
This book is a load of rubbish//nonsense.
12.我听到他们已经安全到达心里才如释重负。
When I learned theyd arrived safely, it was a great load off my mind.
13.今天的节目到此结束,谢谢您的收听。明天同一时间不要忘了打开您的收音机。
And this ends our programs for today. Thanks for being with us. Dont forget to tune in at the same time tomorrow.
14.请继续收听来自华盛顿的最新消息。
Stay tuned to this channel for the latest news from Washington.
15.当我得知儿子没钱买东西吃时,一种深深的内疚感由然而生。
I was taken by a sharp sense of guilt when I learned that my son did not have money to buy something to eat.
16.这些被披露出来的事情可能会令政府极度难堪。
These revelations could prove to be highly embarrassing for the government.
17.枪上的指纹颇有说服力地证明就是她的。
The fingerprints on the gun prove conclusively to be hers.
18.我认为我有权利知道为什么那份工作不给我。
I think Im entitled to know why I wasnt given the job.
19.我在埋头写作,可邻居家的音响着实把我给烦死了。
I was trying to concentrate on my writing, but my neighbors stereo really got on my nerves.
20.作为同声传译员,我的工作要求我具备注意力高度集中的本领。
My work as a simultaneous interpreter requires strong powers of concentration.
21.意识到这不是一条普通的鱼,渔民于是千方百计不让它受到丝毫损伤。
Realizing that this was no ordinary fish, the fisherman made every effort not to damage it in any way.
22.我突然非常想告诉老板我对他的看法。
I had a sudden urge to tell the boss what I thought of him.
23.我们盛情地//殷勤地招待我们的客人,极力劝酒、忙不迭地敬烟。
We received our guests with the utmost hospitality, pressing drinks upon them and urging cigarettes.
24.当她把失败完全归咎于我的时候我再也忍无可忍了。
It was more than I could bear when she blamed all the failure on me.
25.我们对此无能为力,因此只好苦笑着忍了下来。
Theres nothing we can do about it, so well just have to grin and bear it.
怎样改变世界,先用5个方法改变生活态度
心灵鸡汤:初次约会必须注意的11个细节(1)
三国演义双语故事:刮骨疗毒
心灵鸡汤:做你想做的梦 Dream What You Want to Dream
心灵鸡汤:名人们10年成功的传奇故事(3)
心灵鸡汤:我的野蛮祖母
一个人的圣诞节 给你的过去写一封信
阅读的10大好处:不读书,无生活
战胜恐惧,树立自信——专家支招,助成功
单身男士的情人节 我是光棍,我骄傲
心情不好?把所有问题全写下来!
小升初英语阅读理解:A Trip to the Forest
致单身的你 如何在情人节前找到爱情
感情创伤的恢复期有多长?
双语诗歌:古诗词翻译 屈原《山鬼》
小升初英语阅读理解:暑期赚钱
旅行让你生活更幸福的七大理由
来自动物世界的真爱教科书,触碰到你心灵的最深处
实用10招让你明年更专注的生活
小升初英语阅读理解:In big cities
父亲的眼泪是我人生的救赎
双语散文:马克吐温《星光》
纽约地铁温情一幕 让他靠着我睡会吧
如何在浮华躁动中保持平静
双语诗歌:I am not Yours 我不属于你
点燃我们的生活热情,只需10个好习惯
心灵鸡汤:要金子,自己挖 If You Want Golds, Dig them by Yourself
20来岁的你也许还没明白的20件事(3)
心灵鸡汤:The Little Red Wagon
小升初英语阅读理解:Bus timetable
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |