伊索寓言故事之恋爱中的狮子,这个故事告诉我们,遇到恶势力不必担心,智慧能帮你解决问题;这个故事还告诉我们,恋爱中的人智商都比较低;这个故事还告诉我们,即便是为了爱情,也不要放弃自己的尊严和长处;这个故事还告诉我们有的人却就是愿意为了爱情抛弃一切,尽管对方不相信。
The Lion in Love 恋爱中的狮子
A farmer lives alone with his Daughter. She is very beautiful, and also very thoughtful. The Farmer loves his Daughter very much. Right now, they are working in the field together.. 有个一农夫和他的女儿相依为命。她长得十分美丽,而且善解人意。农夫非常宠爱她。一天,他们正一起在田里干活。
Father: Dont work too hard, my dear. It is very hot today! You might get sick.
父亲:不要太辛苦了,亲爱的。今天很热。你可能会生病的。
Daughter: Dont worry about me, Father. Why dont you go back home? I can do this by myself.
女儿:别为我担心,爸爸。你为什么不回家去呢?我自己干就行了。
Father: No, no. lets finish it together quickly.
父亲:不,不!我们一起快点儿干完吧! A Lion comes down to the village from the forest. 一只狮子从森林里出来,来到村子。
Lion: Look at those two! Yum, yum. They look very delicious. Its my lunch time. I shall eat them for lunch. Hee, hee, hee.
狮子:看看那两个人。呣,呣。看起来很好吃的样子。我要吃午餐了,我要把他们当午餐吃掉。嘻嘻嘻
The Lion goes to the field.
狮子向田里走去。
Lion: RrrRrrI am the king of the forest! You two must be my lunch today. Get ready to die!
狮子:奥我是森林之王。你们两个今天得当我的午餐。受死吧!
Father: Oh my goodness! A Lion! Where did it come from? Run away, my dear!
父亲:哦,我的天啊!一只狮子!它是从哪里来的啊?快跑啊,亲爱的!
Daughter: No, Father! I cant leave you here alone. I will stay with you.
女儿:不,爸爸!我不能留你一个人在这里。我要跟你在一起。
Lion: You are a brave young girl! Come closer to me. Let me look at you.
狮子:你是一个勇敢地姑娘,走近点,让我看看你。
The Lion takes a close look at the Farmers Daughter. She is so beautiful. He falls in love at first sight.
狮子仔细地看了看农夫的女儿。她真美丽。狮子对她一见钟情了。
Lion: You are not only brave, but also very beautiful, my dear. You are the most beautiful girl in the world! Will you marry me?
狮子:你不但勇敢,而且非常美丽,亲爱的。你是世界上最美丽的女孩。你愿意嫁给我吗?
Father: Marry you?! What do you mean? She cant marry you!
父亲:嫁给你?!你什么意思?她不能嫁给你!
Lion: Why not?! I am the king of the forest.
狮子:为什么?我是森林之王。
Father: Well, uh She is too young to get married.
父亲:嗯她太年轻了,还不能结婚。
Lion: That doesnt matter. She will grow old with me. Give your Daughter to me. Or else you will both die. What will you do?
狮子:没关系。她会和我一起长大。把你的女儿给我。否则你们两个都得死。你要怎么做?
Father: I must ask my daughter first. Please come back tomorrow. I will answer you then.
父亲:我得先问问我的女儿。请你明天再来吧。到时候我会答复你的。
The Farmer and his Daughter return home.
农夫和他的女儿回到家里。
Father: What shall we do, my dear? I cant let you marry the Lion. But if you dont marry him, he will eat us up.
父亲:我们该怎么办?亲爱的。我不能让你嫁给一只狮子。可是如果你不嫁给他,他会把我们都吃了。
Daughter: Dont worry too much, Father. There must be a way. Ill think of something. Ah ha! Ive got it!
女儿:别太担心,爸爸,一定会有办法的。我会想办法的。啊哈!我想到了!
The Daughter whispers something into her Fathers ears.
女儿在父亲耳边悄悄说了一些话。
Father: What a great idea! You are not only beautiful, but very smart, too.
父亲:这真是一个好主意!你不仅漂亮,而且非常聪明。
The next day, the Farmer meets the Lion.
第二天,农夫去见了狮子。
Lion: So what did your daughter say? Tell me at once!
狮子:你的女儿说了什么?马上告诉我! Father; She said she will marry you. But
父亲:她说她愿意嫁给你。只是
Lion: What is it? Tell me! What else did she say?
狮子:只是什么?告诉我!她还说什么了?
Father: She said she likes you very much. But she said she is afraid of your claws. What if you harm her by mistake? So I was thinking Can you pull out your claws for her?
父亲:她说她很喜欢你。可是她很怕你的爪子。如果你不小心伤到了她,那该怎么办?所以我想你能为了她拔掉你的爪子吗?
Lion: Why yes! I can do anything for her! Come back tomorrow.
狮子:没问题!我能够为她做任何事情!明天再来吧。
The Lion goes back to his cave and pulls out all his claws. He is so happy. He cant wait to marry the Farmers Daughter. 狮子回到他的洞中,拔掉了所有的爪子。他太开心了。他迫不及待地要迎娶农夫的女儿。
Father: Hello there, Lion. Did you pull out all your claws?
父亲:你好,狮子。你把所有的爪子都拔掉了吗?
Lion: I pulled all of them out. Look for yourself! They are all gone. Now tell her to come to me.
狮子:我把它们都拔了,你自己看看吧!都没了。叫她到我这儿来吧!
Father: But wait! There is one more thing. She said she is also afraid of your teeth. They are too sharp. What if you harm her with them? So I was thinking Can you pull out all your teeth as well?
父亲:可是等一等,还有一件事。她说她也害怕你的牙齿,它们太尖利了。你用牙齿伤到她怎么办?所以我想你能把牙齿也都拔掉吗?
Lion: That is not a problem. I can do anything for her. I will pull out all of my teeth. Come back tomorrow with your daughter.
狮子:那不成问题。我能为她做任何事。我会把牙齿全都拔掉。明天和你的女儿一起来吧。
Father: I shall tell her. See you tomorrow, Lion.
父亲:我会告诉她的。明天见,狮子。 This time the Lion goes back to his cave and pulls out all of his teeth. He looks into the mirror and smiles. He is excited about tomorrows wedding. 这次,狮子回到洞中,拔掉了所有的牙齿。他对着镜子笑了笑。想到明天的婚礼,狮子感到很兴奋。
Lion: Good morning, Farmer. I pulled out all of my teeth. Look for yourself! Now I have no sharp claws and no sharp teeth. I did everything as your daughter asked. I cant harm her anymore. Where is she now? Where is my bride? Bring her to me. I want to marry her right now.
狮子:早上好,农夫。我拔掉了所有的牙齿,你自己看看吧!现在我没有尖爪和利牙了。你女儿要求的事情我都办到了。我再也不会伤着她了。她在哪里?我的新娘在哪里?把她带过来给我,我要马上和她结婚。
Father: She is not coming here today. And she is not marrying you either!
父亲:她今天没来,而且也不会嫁给你。
Lion: What?! What do you mean? I pulled out my claws and teeth for her. She said
狮子:什么?!你什么意思?我为她拔掉了爪子和牙齿。她说
Father: Lion, you are so nave. You have no claws nor teeth. I am not afraid of you anymore. I wont give my Daughter to you. Take this! And that!
父亲:狮子,你太天真了。你没有了爪子和牙齿,我再也不怕你了。我不会把女儿交给你的。接招!看招!
Lion: Ouch, ouch! Hey, what are you doing? That hurts.
狮子:哎呦!哎呦!嘿,你在干什么?真疼啊!
Father: Go away before I really hit you. Go, I say! Go!
父亲:在我打扁你之前快给我滚。滚!我叫你滚!
Lion: What have I done? Boo-hoo-hoo.
狮子:我都干了什么呀!唔唔唔
MORAL: Wisdom can save you from all kinds of trouble.
道理:智能会帮助你解决任何问题。
陕西省南郑中学2016-2017学年高一上学期英语寒假作业(二)
甘肃省兰州一中2016-2017学年高一上学期期末考试英语试题
电梯维修员随电梯从32层楼坠下 居然大难不死
儿童肥胖 Children Obesity
甘肃省白银市会宁县第二中学2016-2017学年高一上学期期末考试英语试题(无答案)Word版
潘基文秘书长2016年世界厕所日致辞
中国正研究土地使用权续期方案
陕西省南郑中学2016-2017学年高一上学期英语答案
国内英语资讯:Beijing holds security cooperation dialogue on Belt and Road Initiative
山西省重点中学大同市第一中学2016-2017学年高一上学期期末考试英语试题
川普会晤另一位国务卿可能人选,前中情局长彼得雷乌斯
湖北省黄冈市2016-2017学年高一上学期期末考试英语试题 扫描版含答案
国内英语资讯:China calls for cooperation with Denmark under Belt and Road initiative
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: U.S. Republican-controlled House passes bill to repeal Obamacare
四六级考试将成历史? 教育部制定统一国家英语能力等级考试体系
国际英语资讯:Voting intentions remain stable ahead of French presidential runoff: polls
全球十大最易出轨国家出炉 泰国人最爱出轨怪辣咖喱?
山东省济宁市梁山一中2016-2017学年高一12月月考 英语 Word版含答案
国内英语资讯:Senior Chinese official calls for improving China-Japan relations
江苏省淮安市涟水中学2016-2017学年高一上学期第二次阶段检测试题 英语 Word版含答案
山东省济宁市嘉祥一中2016-2017学年高一12月质检 英语 Word版含答案
内蒙古通辽市甘旗卡二中2016-2017学年高一上学期期中考试英语试题Word版含答案
国内英语资讯:Senior Chinese legislator meets with Lao top legislator
河北省邢台二中2016-2017学年高一上学期第四次月考英语试题
湖北省武汉市汉铁高级中学2016-2017学年高一12月月考英语试题
体坛英语资讯:Chen Long takes worlds only wild card
天津市天津一中2016-2017学年高一上学期期中考试 英语 Word版含答案
国际英语资讯:Russia, Iran, Turkey agree to set up safe zones in Syria
陕西省三原县北城中学2016-2017学年高一上学期期中考试英语试题
湖北省武汉市汉铁高级中学新疆部2016-2017学年高一12月月考英语试题
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |