伊索寓言故事之狼与鹤,这个故事告诉我们,不要妄想要从忘恩负义的人身上得到任何东西
The Wolf and the Crane 狼与鹤
A hungry Wolf eats a big, fat Sheep.
一只饥饿的狼吃了一只又大又肥的羊。
Wolf: Yummy! That was delicious. Now Im full.
狼:嗯!真好吃。现在我吃饱了。
But a little while later, the Wolf feels something in his throat.
可是没过多久,狼感觉到喉咙里有什么东西。
Wolf: Uh hum. Whats wrong? Theres something stuck in my throat. Oh no! It must be a bone. It hurts so much. I must get it out. But I cant.
狼:呃,咳(清清喉咙)怎么回事?有东西卡在我的喉咙里。哦,不!一定是块骨头。真疼啊!我一定要把它弄出来,可是弄不出来啊.
The Wolf tries hard to take out the bone, but nothing works.
狼想方设法想把骨头拿出来,可是都没有用。
Wolf: It doesnt go down. It doesnt go up. I cant do anything. I need help.
狼:这骨头咽不下去,也吐不出来,我没办法了,得找人帮忙。
The Wolf looks around for help. He finds a Rabbit.
狼四处求救。他找到了一只兔子。
Wolf: Hello there, little Rabbit. How have you been?
狼:嘿,小兔子,最近好吗?
Rabbit: Its a Wolf! I better run!
兔子:狼!我最好快跑!
Wolf: Dont run away! Listen to me for a minute. I have a small favor to ask.
狼:别跑!听我说一下,我想请你帮个小忙。
Rabbit: What? A favor? What kind?
兔子:什么?帮忙?帮什么忙?
Wolf: Well, there is a bone stuck in my throat. It hurts so much. If you take it out for me, Ill do anything for you.
狼:是这样的,有一根骨头卡在我的喉咙里,很疼。如果你帮我把它取出来,我愿意为你做任何事情。
Rabbit: Take out a bone for you? How?
兔子:帮你把骨头取出来?怎么取?
Wolf: By putting your paws in my mouth.
狼:把你的爪子伸到我的嘴里。
Rabbit: Thats dangerous. How do I know you are not tricking me? You could bite off my paws.
兔子:那太危险了。我怎么知道你不是在骗我?你可能会咬掉我的爪子。
Wolf: I am telling the truth. Please trust me. Ill do anything.
狼:我说的是真的,请相信我。我会为你做任何事的。
Rabbit: Let me see. It is very tempting. But no, thanks. I would rather live. I dont trust you. Bye.
兔子:让我想想,你的条件的确很吸引人,但是,不了,谢谢你。我宁愿选择活着。我不相信你,再见。
Wolf: No, wait! Please, dont go!
狼:不,等等!拜托,不要走! The Rabbit just hops away. The next day, the Wolfs throat hurts more and more. This time he finds a Sheep.
小兔蹦蹦跳跳地走了。第二天,狼的喉咙更疼了。这次他找到了一只羊。
Wolf: Hello there, Miss Sheep.
狼:你好,羊小姐。
Sheep: Oh please, Mr. Wolf! Dont eat me!
羊:哦,拜托,狼先生!不要吃我!
Wolf: Dont worry. I wont eat you. I just need your help.
狼:别担心,我不会吃你的。我只是需要你的帮助。
Sheep: My help? What kind of help?
羊:我的帮助?什么样的帮助?
Wolf: Please take this bone out of my throat. It hurts so badly. I cant eat. I cant breathe well.
狼:请帮我把这块骨头从喉咙里拿出来,疼死我了。我现在不能吃,也喘不上气。
Sheep: Thats too bad. But why would I help you? You ate my friend yesterday. And you might eat me today. Good-bye.
羊:那太糟糕了。不过,我为什么要帮助你?你昨天吃了我的朋友,你今天可能会把我也吃了。再见。
Wolf: Wait, Miss Sheep. Ill do anything for you. Plus, Ill give you a reward. Please! I wont eat you! Come back!
狼:等等,羊小姐。我愿意为你做任何事。而且,我会报答你的。拜托!我不吃你!回来!
The Wolf keeps calling the Sheep, but the Sheep just keeps walking. The Wolfs throat gets worse and worse. He can hardly speak now. The Wolf is very sick and depressed. Later, a Crane comes by. The Crane is a very kind bird.
狼不断地叫着羊,可是羊还是走开了。狼的喉咙越来越疼了,他现在几乎连话都说不出来了。狼感到很难受,而且很沮丧。后来,有一只鹤经过,这是一只善良的鸟。
Crane: Whats the matter, Wolf? You look very pale.
鹤:狼,你怎么了?你的脸色看起来很苍白。
Wolf: its nothing. Just go away.
狼:(嘶哑的声音)没事。走开。 Crane; Whats wrong? Are you sick?
鹤:怎么回事?你病了吗?
Wolf: I said, just go away.
狼:(嘶哑的声音)我说了,走开。 The Crane feels sorry for the Wolf. 鹤觉得狼可怜。
Crane: Tell me whats wrong. Ill help you.
鹤:告诉我你怎么了,我可以帮助你。
Wolf: Really? You will help me?
狼:(嘶哑的声音)真的?你要帮我?
Crane: Sure. How can I help you?
鹤:当然。我要怎么帮你呢?
Wolf: Well, to tell the truth. There is a bone stuck in my throat. I cant take it out by myself. If you take it out for me, Ill do anything for you. Plus, Ill even give you a big reward.
狼:(嘶哑的声音)哦,说实话,有一根骨头卡在我的喉咙里,我自己取不出来。如果你能帮我拿出来,我会为你做任何事情。
Crane: Really? Great! Just open wide and say, Ah
鹤:真的?太棒了!来张开嘴,说啊
Wolf: Ahhhh
狼:啊 The Crane puts his long neck and bill inside the Wolfs mouth. 鹤将它长长的脖子和嘴伸到狼的嘴里。
Crane: Its very dark in here. I cant see anything.
鹤:这里很暗!我什么也看不见。
Wolf: Its to your right. Look there.
狼:在你的右边,看那里。 The Crane finds the bone ant take it out easily. 鹤找到了骨头,很容易就把它取了出来。
Crane: Here it is. I got it. Geez! Look at this! It is so big! It must have really hurt.
鹤:就是这个,我拿到了。老天!你看看!好大一块骨头!那一定很疼吧!
Wolf: Now I feel much better. Good-bye then.
狼:现在我觉得好多了,那就后会有期吧。
Crane: But wait a minute. Arent you even going to say thank you? And where is my reward?
鹤:可是等一等。你连谢谢都不说吗?我的报酬又在哪里呢?
Wolf: Your reward? I gave it to you already.
狼:你的报酬?我已经给你了。
Crane: You did? When?
鹤:给我了?什么时候?
Wolf: When I didnt bite off your head. You are still alive, arent you?
狼:当我没有咬断你的头的时候。你现在还活着,不是吗?
Crane: What? Thats my reward? I should have known.
鹤:什么?那是我的报酬?我早该料到的。
The Crane cant stop shaking his head in disbelief.
鹤不停地摇着头,他不相信这一切是真的。
MORAL Dont expect anything from an ungrateful person.
寓意:不要妄想要从忘恩负义的人身上得到任何东西。
儿童智能手表抢滩节日玩具市场
凯特王妃明年4月生二胎
男孩动物园喂食黑熊 被咬断手臂
瑞士信贷报告 中国中产占全球1/3
奥巴马下馆子刷卡遭拒 被疑信用卡欺诈
打字风格可揭露你的情绪
李克强总理在第十届亚欧首脑会议第一次全会上的发言
英著名私立学校音乐教师欲教学生朝鲜歌曲
十八届四中全会公报全文要点(双语)
苹果公司新品发布 iPad Air 2领衔
埃博拉病毒造型毛绒玩具在美热卖
造福社会影响文明 你不必与科技为敌
逃犯嫌照片不帅 警察:你来,我给你拍个新的
赶飞机神器:滑板车行李箱
企业的信誉与收益
测测你是否到了恋爱瓶颈期
诺基亚手机改名微软Lumia
你知道咩 推特暴露明星内心世界
这款瑜伽垫凭什么卖300美元 它号称能让你的姿势更完美
年轻的公司值得你去吗?
睡美人是种病 英女子每天睡22小时
如何组织和主持网络会议姿势帖 不再着急
悼念亡妻 九旬老人作诗感动世界
恐怖分子枪击渥太华 一士兵丧生
世界最大邮轮 载客数翻倍泰坦尼克
房主欲用别墅换iPhone6 买家还价5代行不
看动作片有可能会令你长肉
天冷要抱抱:秋天更容易结束单身
美副总统拜登之子涉嫌吸毒被海军除名
麻醉药帮助我们理解什么是意识
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |