出国旅行当然要体验一下异国的食物了,用餐过程中需要和服务员用英语沟通?在快餐店用英语点餐?超实用的用餐英语手册帮你通通hold住~
用餐篇
终于吃上饭啦!用餐过程中还是有机会和服务员交流的,口语练起来~
Could you tell me how to eat this?
请告诉我要如何食用这道菜?
Could you pass me the salt(pepper)?
请把盐(楜椒)传给我。
I'd like a glass of water, please.
请给我一杯水。
May I have a bottle of mineral water?
可以给我拿一瓶矿泉水吗?
Uncarbonated mineral water, please.
请给我不含碳酸的矿泉水。
May I have some more bread, please.
请再给我一些面包。
I'd like a dessert, please.
我要来一份甜点。
What do you have for dessert?
你们都有哪些甜点?
May I have some cheese?
可以给我一些奶酪吗?
What kind of cheese is this?
这是什么奶酪?
May I have just a little of it?
可以给我一点儿这个吗?
Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert?
可不可以不要甜点改要水果?
Is coffee included in this meal?
有咖啡做为附餐吗?
May I smoke?
可以吸烟吗?
My order hasn't come yet.
我点的食物还没来。
This is not what I ordered.
这不是我点的食物。
Check, please.
麻烦请结帐。
Can I pay here?
可以在这儿付帐吗?
We'd like to pay separately.
我们想要分开算帐。
I think there is a mistake in the bill,could you check it again?
帐单好像不太对,你可以再确认一遍吗?
Can I pay with this credit card?
可以用这张信用卡付帐吗?
May I have the receipt, please.
请给我收据。
快餐篇
在快餐店用餐时,当你还没有想好点些什么而后面还有人的情况下,你可以先站在旁边纠结一阵,为了不耽误他人点餐,也为了酝酿一下口语。但是要记得,用餐后不要把餐盘和垃圾留在桌子上哟。
Will you be eating here or take out?
在这用餐或带走?
I'll eat here.
在这用餐。
Take out(away),please.
带走。(美式英语take out,英式英语take away)
Can I sit here?
我可以坐这里吗?
With ketchup or mayonnaise?
加蕃茄酱还是蛋黄酱?
With ketchup,please.
请加蕃茄酱。
A sandwich,please.
我要一份三明治。
Which would you like for bread?White or whole wheat?
你想要什么口味的面包?白面包或全麦面包?
Whole wheat,please.
请给我全麦面包。
Can I take this seat?
我可以坐这个位子吗?
Bourbon with soda water,please.
请给我波本酒加苏打水。
I'll have a small hamburger, milk, and one large order of French fries.
我要一个小汉堡、牛奶和一份大份薯条。
Can I have a hot dog, please?
请给我一份热狗。
I'd like roast beef with Swiss cheese,tomato,and lettuce.
我要烤牛肉加瑞士乳酪、蕃茄和莴苣。
Where can I get a knife and fork?
我在哪儿可以拿到刀与叉?
国内英语资讯:Xi Focus: Xi stresses further revitalizing northeast China
每日一词∣人才强军 strengthen the military through talent cultivation
国内英语资讯:China Focus: U.S. solely responsible for difficulties in bilateral ties: Chinese FM
体坛英语资讯:Chinese snooker player Liang Wenbo reaches last 16 at Championship League
美国斥资近20亿美元签上亿剂疫苗合同
体坛英语资讯:IOC staff to return to office from June 8
国内英语资讯:China refutes U.S. accusations over South China Sea military exercises
体坛英语资讯:ITTF Executive Committee agrees to reschedule Busan World Team Championships
体坛英语资讯:13-year-old one-armed Chinese basketball player becomes Internet sensation
国际英语资讯:Turkey reports 913 new COVID-19 cases, 223,315 in total
体坛英语资讯:Analysis: Timo Werner on the move to Chelsea
我国再添世界地质公园
体坛英语资讯:2022 FIFA World Cup Asian Round 2 qualifiers to be played in October, November
国内英语资讯:Chinese vice premier stresses stabilizing foreign trade, investment
国内英语资讯:U.S. attempt to reverse history doomed to failure: spokesperson
复课后如何保证学生安全?世界各国的学校想出了各种奇招!
体坛英语资讯:Jorge Jesus extends Flamengo contract
山东女学生高考"被顶替"事件爆出
国内英语资讯:Xi Focus: Xi sends congratulatory letter to Chinese Young Pioneers national congress
国内英语资讯:China mulls not recognizing British National Overseas passports as travel documents
国际英语资讯:Trump calls off Florida events of GOP convention over coronavirus outbreak
国内英语资讯:Political advisors discuss improving epidemic prevention mechanism
体坛英语资讯:After five months on hold, CBA is back on track
国内英语资讯:Xi inspects PLA aviation university ahead of Army Day
体坛英语资讯:Maradona renews deal as Gimnasia boss
体坛英语资讯:All footballers in North Macedonia to be tested for COVID-19 ahead of restart
国内英语资讯:China stresses flood control, advancing water conservancy projects
体坛英语资讯:2020 Formula One season to start with two races in Austria
体坛英语资讯:Sao Paulo in no rush to sell Real Madrid target Gomes
体坛英语资讯:Premier League to allow five substitutions
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |