Deutsche Bank is to exit 10 countries and cut 9,000jobs as part of a sweeping strategic overhauldesigned to help restore the Germany’s lender’s profitability.
德意志银行(Deutsche Bank)将从10个国家撤出,并裁减9000个工作岗位,此举意在展开全面的战略调整,帮助该行扭亏为盈。
In addition to the cuts in its own staff, Deutsche also aims to cut the army of consultantsadvising the bank by 6,000. Through selling its Postbank subsidiary, Deutsche will shedanother 15,000 staff.
除了裁减自身员工,该行还打算裁减6000名顾问。通过出售旗下的德国邮政银行(Postbank),该行的员工队伍还将再收缩1.5万人。
Unveiling the final details of its keenly awaited strategic review, John Cryan, Deutsche’s newco-chief executive, said he wanted to lead the bank in a “more disciplined and focused way.
在披露该行备受期待的战略检讨的最终细节时,该行新任联席首席执行官约翰克赖恩(John Cryan)表示,他想领导该行走一条“更守纪律和专注的道路。
The bulk of Deutsche’s withdrawals will come in Latin America, where it will cease operations inArgentina, Chile, Peru, Mexico and Uruguay, as well as shifting its Brazilian trading operationsto other “global and regional centres.
德银主要将从拉美撤出。它将关停在阿根廷、智利、秘鲁、墨西哥和乌拉圭的业务,并把在巴西的交易业务迁至其他“全球和地区中心。
In Europe, Deutsche will withdraw from Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Malta. It will also exitfrom New Zealand.
在欧洲,德银将撤出丹麦、芬兰、挪威和马耳他。该行还将撤出新西兰。
But the bank’s third-quarter earnings, also released on Thursday, highlighted how farGermany’s biggest lender has to go to meet a series of stretching financial targets.
不过,该行第三季度财报(也是在周四发布的)凸显出,这家德国最大的银行还需走多远才能实现一系列困难的财务目标。
Deutsche reported a net loss of 6bn in the three months to the end of September, slightly lessthan the 6.2bn it had flagged earlier this month but far greater than the 92m loss in the sameperiod last year. Revenues were down 7 per cent year-on-year at 7.33bn, versus analysts’expectations of 7.98bn.
在截至9月底的三个月里,该行录得60亿欧元净亏损,略低于本月早些时候该行在预警中提到的62亿欧元,但远高于去年同期的9200万欧元亏损。该行收入同比下滑7%,至73.3亿欧元,低于分析师79.8亿欧元的预期。
Less than 24 hours before the earnings release, Deutsche Bank said it would pay no dividendfor the next two years in a bid to boost its balance sheet and meet new targets to improve itshealth.
在财报发布不到24小时前,德银表示今后两年将不会派息,试图以此来巩固其资产负债表并实现改善财务状况的新目标。
Mr Cryan, who succeeded Anshu Jain as co-chief executive in July, said the result was “highlydisappointing.
克赖恩今年7月接替安舒贾殷(Anshu Jain)出任德银联席首席执行官。他表示,这一财报“非常令人失望。
I used to be afraid of the dark学案1
I used to be afraid of the dark学案2
I’ll help clean up the city parks教案5
I like music that I can dance to学案3
Working the land教案6
广东省清远市2016-2017学年高二英语上册期中考试题
广东省江门市2016-2017学年高二英语上册期中模拟试题8
I used to be afraid of the dark学案4
Food Festival教案2
I’ll help clean up the city parks教案2
Food Festival教案3
Food Festival教案4
Food Festival教案8
Food Festival教案7
广东省江门市2016-2017学年高二英语上册期中模拟试题7
What should I do教案1
Newspapers and Magazines学案1
I’ll help clean up the city parks学案1
Food Festival教案5
Nelson Mandela—a modern hero教案8
广州市普通高中2016-2017学年高二英语上册期中模拟试题2
I’ll help clean up the city parks教案4
What should I do教案2
Food Festival教案11
Food Festival教案6
It must belong to Carla学案4
What should I do教案4
广州市普通高中2016-2017学年高二英语上册期中模拟试题4
Nelson Mandela—a modern hero教案9
Nelson Mandela—a modern hero教案14
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |