I’m getting ready for a lot of things. A lot of things.
我已准备好做很多事。很多事。
It’s spring, so we’re starting to get the gardens ready and my tomatoes are legendaryhere in my own neighborhood.
春季已至,我们开始整理花园,在我住的社区里,我种的西红柿可是个传奇。
My daughter is about to start kindergarten next year, and so we’re moving just so she can belong to a better school.
我女儿明年就要上幼儿园了,所以我们准备搬家,为了让她上更好的学校。
My brother and I are starting our first business.
我的兄弟和我正打算创业。
After five years of raising my children, I am now going back to work.
五年来我一直在养育自己的孩子,现在我要重返职场了。
Every day we’re trying to get more and more ready and more prepared. Baby boy, coming your way.
每天,我们都在做着越来越充分准备来迎接儿子的诞生。
Right now I’m applying for jobs. It’s a look into what the real world will look like after college.
现在我提出工作申请。我对毕业后即将面对的真实世界充满期待。
I’m getting married this summer to someone I really care about.
我今年夏天要结婚了——跟一个我非常在乎的人。
I’m gonna be in the play and I’m gonna be in a fish costume. From little tiny fishes.
我要参演一个剧了,穿着鱼的服装。小鱼鱼。
I’m getting ready to retire soon. Retirement means reinventing yourself in many ways.
我很快就准备退休了。退休意味着各个方面重塑你自身。
Well we’ve been doing a lot of home renovations. But, most importantly, we just want to teach our dog to quit eating the trash.
我们打算重新装修房子。不过最重要的还是教会我们的狗别再吃垃圾了。
And so we have high hopes for 2015 that that’s going to happen.
我们对2015年有很高的期待,它们会实现的。
I’ve started a new career recently. This is a fifth generation company which means a lot to me. This country was founded on hard work and it really feels good to be a part of that.
我最近开始了一份新的事业这个。这个第五代公司对我来说意义重大。每个人都在为此努力工作,而成为其中一员感觉非常棒。
I’m getting ready to do something, too. I’m running for president. Americans have fought their way back from tough economic times but the deck is still stacked in favor of those at the top. Everyday Americans need a champion, and I want to be that champion. So, you can do more than just get by, you can get ahead. And stay ahead! Because when families are strong, America is strong. So, I’m hitting the road to earn your vote. Because it’s your time, and I hope you’ll join me on this journey.
我也准备好了要做一些事情。我要参加总统竞选。美国已经从艰难的经济形势中恢复,但机遇仍然存在并青睐那些位于顶端的人。每一天,美国都需要一个冠军,而我希望成为那个冠军。所以,你可以做的更好,你可以领先并一直领先。因为只要家庭繁荣,美国就会繁荣。因此我需要你的选票,因为这是你的时代,我希望你能和我一起踏上征程。
When Opportunity Comes 当机会来临
科普:为什么结婚戒指戴在左手上?
研究:女性领衔的奥斯卡提名电影票房更高
体坛英语资讯:Bayerns Coman sidelined several weeks
文在寅称慰安妇问题没完,日本提出抗议
体坛英语资讯:Belgian Alison Van Uytvanck wins singles in Hungarian Ladies Open
亚洲共享单车折戟欧洲市场
国际英语资讯:IS claims deadly drive-by shooting in Yemens Aden
体坛英语资讯:Dortmund held by Augsburg 1-1 in German Bundesliga
国内英语资讯:China calls for U.S. restraint on trade protectionism
体坛英语资讯:Portuguese, German athletes win Havana Triathlon
国内英语资讯:Light show at major Budapest hotel for EU-China 2018 Tourism Year
国际英语资讯:Indonesia, S.Korea conclude talks on bilateral trade deal
我们是如此美丽的一家人
Does China Has Highways? 中国有高速公路吗?
体坛英语资讯:Domant FC head coach resigns
国内英语资讯:China Focus: CPC issues decision on deepening reform of Party and state institutions
《权游》所有演员都是假发?那黄老板呢...
2018年全国两会热点前瞻
体坛英语资讯:China win ITTF Team World Cup titles
双语两会:政府工作报告十大民生亮点
英国女王还曾被行刺?这保密工作可以啊
科普:为什么结婚戒指戴在左手上?
国内英语资讯:Xi stresses military-civilian integration in new era
用外语思考让我们更客观
国内英语资讯:Xinhua Headlines: China joins top ranks as development of 5G speeds up worldwide
国内英语资讯:Government provides financial aid for 96 mln Chinese students in 2017
成百上千人不健康的原因是因为太忙?工作使得他们没有时间吃有营养的食物
西方银行争抢“一带一路”蛋糕
国际英语资讯:Feature: Oldest house in Athens gives glimpse of life some 500 years ago
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |