今天查字典英语小编整理并分享英语话剧:《洛丹伦的陷落》,欢迎大家继续关注英语网,我们将继续为你提供更多英语短剧,希望各位老师和同学能够喜欢。
A:阿尔塞斯Arthas U:乌瑟尔Uther M:马尔甘尼斯 Martha Gaines
Chapter one
旁白:很久以前,有一个叫洛丹伦的王国,繁荣昌盛、欣欣向荣。然而雕刻在诺森德的石碑上的预言暗示着灾难即将来临……
Narrator: Long long ago, there is kingdom named Lordaeron which is powerful and wealthy. However, the prediction impressed on the millstone in Northrend implied that the disaster would come
M:我是黑暗的象征,我要让光明世界充满黑暗!
M: I am the symbol of darkness and I will bring about the countless darkness to the hopeless world
旁白:许多年以后,洛丹伦王国。这时A是洛丹伦的王子未来的继任者,U是白银骑士精英团的团长,也是A的良师益友,为辅佐A尽心尽力。
Narrator: Many years later, in the kingdom of Lordaeraon,A was the prince and the future successor of the kingdom, while U was no more than the leader of elite silver knight guard but a good teacher and friend of A who assists A with heart and soul
U:陛下。据说在我国边境上发生叛乱。许多子民精神恍惚,揭竿起义。
U: my majesty. It is reported that there are many terrorist in our territory. Many folks lose their mind and up rise.
A:师傅。您是为国家屡建奇功的忠臣,也是博学多才的大学术家。您有什么见解吗?
A: my master. You are a loyal who did a deed of merit for kingdom and a knowledgeable scholar. What do you think of this incident?
U:谢谢夸奖。陛下平日里咨诹善道、察纳雅言、体血民情、关乎苍生。我们的国家才能茁壮成长,辅佐陛下正是我一生的荣耀
U: thanks, my majesty. You know better than everyone and care about the development of kingdom in daily life. So our country can thrive all the time and assisting you is my glory for the whole life
A:好了,说正事吧。我热爱这里的寸土寸地、热爱这里的高山流水。会不会是平日里我做的不够到位呢?
A: OK. Let’s go on business. I love the sun and earth. I prefer the mountains and rivers in our great kingdom .Maybe I did not enough well in dominance
U:我觉得不是税收、徭役造成的问题,也不像是外族入侵或者内部叛乱。您有没有听说过诺森德的预言?
U: I think that this is not a problem resulting from tax, slavery, invading or rebels problems. Did you hear the prediction of Northrend
A:那是什么?无论是什么阻碍,就让它倒在我的达摩克利斯之剑吧!
A: what is that? Whatever the obstacle is, I will overcome the difficulty by means of using my sword.
U:我只是听达拉然魔法学院荣誉院长安东尼达斯提到过这件事
U: I just heard this prediction from Dalaran magic academy honor principal Antonidas.
A:哦?预言的具体内容是什么?
A: OH? What is the content about it?
U:臣不敢妄加断言。
U: I haven’t the final say
A:但说无妨
A: just say it
U:洛丹伦将会被黑暗统治,一切生灵将遭到摧残。
U: Lordaeron will be dominated by the darkness and all beings will be ruined.
A:荒诞可笑!我徒劳的培养了那么多的只会说梦话的白痴魔法师为了什么?
A: ridiculous! Why I foster so many silly magic wizards in vain?
U:陛下,请息怒。事情不是这样的!听说北方M的邪教异军突起,那里黑社会、毒品、战争、瘟疫多发,是一个不安宁的地方。这是一个不详的征兆!我估计也是整个事情的源头
U: MY majesty, please don’t lose temper. The situation is complex! It is said that M’s cult spring up in north of our kingdom where triad, drugs, battle, epidemic troubles often occur. That is unstable region in our kingdom and not geely symptoms. I think that is the source of all problems.
A:朕要把我们民族的光芒穿越到远方。我们民族有你这样的英才,无所畏惧。我们下周就起程,犒赏三军准备出征!父王一定会同意的。另外处死安东尼达斯!
A: I am eager to deliver brightness of our nation. I have no fear because so many elites aassist me .I will hold the military parade and we must depart next week! I sure my father will agree with me. In addition, I will sentence Antonidas!
U:恕臣多说两句。陛下,目前我们国家经历过一次与野兽搏斗的大战,又在大工程上耗费巨资。好不容易减轻赋税徭役,国家才刚有起色就不问是非穷兵黩武,这样做是自取灭亡啊!另外,安东尼达斯是我的好朋友我相信他不会胡言乱语,他也是我们提供技术的总工程师,这样临阵斩将是兵家大忌啊!
U: please let me share my tips. My majesty, our kingdom went through a war with beast so far and spent much time and money in establishing projects. If we take military action without considering whether it is reasonable or not when we haven’t completely settled down the taxes and slavery policy, we just suicide. Apart from that, Antonidas is my good friend and I trust him. I don’t believe he told a lie. He is an important engineer majoring in military technology, so if we kill the leader of army when we faced with enemy, it could arouse a serious problem.
A:一派胡言!难道是朕将洛丹伦葬送的吗?我深切的爱着我的人民,我只不过像斩草处分免除祸患,早一点给人民一个安逸的幸福环境罢了。
A: that doesn’t make sense. Is it I that ruin the kingdom of Lordaeron? I love my people and I just hope to cut the grass of hazard in order to bring happiness to our people as soon as possible!
U:臣有罪!你说一句话顶奴才一万句。只不过这样做欲速则不达,请听听民众的呼声吧,请三思而后行。
U: I am guilty! What you have said can decide everything. But if we eager for something extremely, we will fail to got this. Please take the wish of people into considerations. Please consider again and again and again!
A:混蛋。朕决意已定,挡我者死!
A: shit. I have made up my mind, no one who don’t obey my mind will survive
U:您真是一个少不更事的年轻人啊!
U: You are a restless young man!
A:敢顶撞君主。看在昔日你忠诚无限,今日起你和安东尼达斯两人戴罪立功!
A: you dare to insult me! You and Antonidas have to do a deed of merit with guilt since today in spite of your loyalty.
U:陛下!我是人民忠诚的儿子呀!
U: my majesty! I am loyal to king al the time
A:无需多言……
A: needless to say
Chapter two
旁白:就这样,在父王的支持下一支大军在仓促准备下出征了。U与安东尼达斯为主将和副将。途经一个小镇,天灾军团正步步紧逼。
Narrator: thus, under the approval of king, the prince led an army without not much preparation. Uther was the general while Antonidas was Lieutenant. When they went across a small town, the disaster army was pressing on them fiercely
U:陛下,形势危急,我们遭到包围了。
U: my majesty. We are in danger and we are in the siege of foe
A:一切反动派都是纸老虎。你快去吧安东尼达斯的新开发部队支援过来,我会坚守在此!
A: all rebels are fake tiger. You must take the high technology troops invented by Antonidas to reinforce us and I will take hold the front
U:可是陛下!你是帝国的未来呀!
U: But, my majesty. You are the future of kingdom!
A:大男儿犹豫不决是兵家大忌,这可是您教我的呀!
A: a hero can not hesitate when he face the danger. Don’t let me down.
U:呜呜……(感动的哭)臣愿效犬马之劳、鞠躬尽瘁死而后已。三十分钟后一定赶来!
U: WUWU… I will spare no efforts to contribute to the kingdom even if I have to die. I will come back 30 minutes later
A:快去快回
A: hurry up
U:恩,驾!
U: YES, JIA!
M:Search and destroy!
A:来吧!我们是正义之师。尝尝我的厉害。
A: come on! Justice will be done. Begins teaching
M:霜冻护盾!食尸鬼、憎恶、蝙蝠、蜘蛛给我上!
M: frozen shield! Ghoul, hatred, bats and spider! Destroy!
A:神圣之光!(因为疲劳喘气)这个U怎么还没来?
A: holy brightness! Why Uther hasn’t come here?
M:What is your fuck justice? 被打得落花流水的感觉还不错吧!强权就是真理,力量就是绝对。你还不懂吗?
M: what is your fuck justice? IS the feeling of being defeated OK? The power is truth and the force is absolute
A:给我住嘴!有信念就会有光芒!我现在不是一个人在战斗了!
A: shut up! Hope will lead to the brightness! And now I am not fight alone
M:还在给我倔强,这里顷刻会化为乌有。你的部队在减少而我的部队在增加。哈哈(邪恶的笑)这是力量使然,也是天命。
M: you are still making your own speech. Everything will be ashes. The number of your soldiers is decreasing while my one is increasing .ha-ha. That is power. That is destiny, too.
A:不!绝不!我不会就此让你得逞的,数百万的战士就不能这样白白牺牲。
A: no! By no means NO! I would not let you to reach your evil goal; million of warriors can not sacrifice in vain!
M:好吧。那你就好自为之吧!纳命来。霜冻之箭……
M: ok. You should give into me. Die! Frozen arrow!
U:陛下!驾!For the king!
U: my majesty! JIA! For the king!
A:For the king of my father!
M:什么!(咧笑)撤退回阴影之中。
M: what! Withdraw to the shadow
A:神圣之光!杀!擒住M我上他一万块大洋!
A: holy brightness! Kill! If some one catches him, I will award him 10000 dollars
U:住手。穷寇莫追,我们不是野兽,我们是圣骑士,无尽的杀戮只会给大地带来更多的创伤
U: stop! Don’t run after the foe who only to run away. We are holy knight rather than beast. Limitless slaughters can’t affect only to result more hazard
A:我不懂!你什么时候连胜利的意义都不懂了!我要复仇,闪开!额……(吐血)
A: I don’t understand! Why you don’t understand the meaning of victory! I am eager for revenge; don’t get in the way .Aaaaa…
U:陛下,您中毒了,医疗兵,快呀!
U: my majesty, you are poisoned, medication service, hurry up!
旁白:白天过后夜晚降临
Narrator: the day passed by and the night fell
U:陛下,您醒了,谢天谢地。据我调查,敌人数目增多的原因是使用了受污染的粮食,变成了野鬼
U: my majesty, you wake up, thanks god. To my knowledge, the reason why the number of enemy is increasing is that people consume pollutant food. And they become ghost.
A:原来如此。有什么药方吗?
A: so be it. Do you have any medication?
U:目前还没有。安东尼达斯还在想办法,不过源头应该是那个M。
U: currently we haven’t. Antonidas is thinking about it and the source of pollution is M
A:我恨他!他想夺走我们的家园、土地、梦想还有其他可以掠夺的一切。生存还是毁灭,就在于此次战役。我们的粮草准备的如何?民兵的情况如何?
A: I hate him! He want to plunder our home, land, dreams and any other can be plundered. To be or not to be .it counts on the battle. What situation about our grain preparation? And Militia?
M:哈哈哈……你们的粮草已经被污染了,然后分发给了民兵和居民。所以你们将会面对的是一大批行尸走肉,是不是很有趣?他们还在沉睡,等到他们苏醒就是你们灭亡的时刻,哈哈……(狰狞的笑容)
M: hahaha… your grains were polluted and distributed to the Militia and resident. Then you will be faced with a lot of Zombie .is it interesting? They fall asleep now! When they are awake, it will be high time of nonexistence
A:M!我绝对不会放过你!(咳嗽)快呀!让我们来净化这片土地,杀光这里所有的人!
A: M! I will by no means let you run away. Hurry up! Let’s purify this land and kill all people!
U:不!陛下!一定会有办法的!他们都是你的子民啊!
U: no! My majesty! We sure we will have method to save people! They are your sons
A:子民个屁!谁敢反对,杀无赦!
A: OOPS! Kill all people who protest against me!
U:陛下!相信我一次好吗?求你了!
U: my majesty! Please believe in me? Please!
A:现在开始起,撤销你白银骑士团团长的职务,以儆效尤,哼!
A: since now from then, you must resign your post of leader knight. You are a bad example, heng!
U:哼!陛下。反正我们的战马也会被吃掉,我不稀罕!
U: heng! My Majesty. Our battle horse will be finished off sometime. I don’t care about the post
A:你!等杀光敌人后在跟你算账!
A: fuck you! I will punish you after I defeat the enemy
Narrator: later, all people or zombies were killed rapidly
M:Time is tick-tock
A:神圣之光
A: holy brightness
M:来吧,投降吧。我会赐予你力量!霜冻护盾!
M: come on. Please surrender. I will gift you power! Frozen shield
A:为什么你要那么做?
A: why you must do this?
M:那只是因为你不肯承认一个事实,黑暗即将统治光明,只有力量才是唯一
M: because you dare not to admit a fact that the darkness will dominate the brightness. Only I know the true path
A:少说废话,接招!
A: rubbish! Take my fist
M:(躲开)哈,我在这里呢
M: ha-ha. Here I am
A:(喘气)
M:你本来是一个最强战士,何苦这样勉强自己呢?
M: you are just the most powerful fighter, why you are reluctant to protect brightness?
A:呸!无耻的魔鬼,下地狱去吧。我已经把那些小鬼头杀光了,看你怎么办?
A: pei ! Shameless monster. Ready to go to the hell. We have already killed all zombies, what could you do?
M:什么?撤退回阴影之中。
M: what? Withdraw to the shadow
U:陛下,交给臣来处置他
U: my majesty. Please let me to tackle him
A:不,你滚开。M,我要跟你拼个鱼死网破。额……(吐血)
A; no, get out. M, I will kill you at all costs without mercy. Er ……
M:哈哈(消失了)
M: hahaha
U:臣前面说了气话,罪该万死。但我还是想说一句,我们战斗的意义不是无尽的杀戮
U: I’m sorry for what I have said because I can’t help being angry. But I still want to advice you. The meaning of fight is not limitless slaughters
A:那是什么!?你这个混蛋老是与我作对!
A: what’s the meaning of fight? You are always protesting against me
U:陛下息怒,你这样做只会更早的走向灭亡,正确的方法应当是正义的力量
U: MY majesty, please don’t lose temper. We will come into ruin if you are stubborn for this. The correct method is power of justice
A:我决定了,继续前进直到胜利为止
A: I make my mind. We will forward until victory
U:我一定要向国王反应这件事!
U: I have to tell the truth to the king
A:你敢!现在我宣布你有叛国罪被撤销主将职务
A: stop! Now I declare that you are fired and accuse of forsake crime
U:陛下!您现在还不是国王呢
U: my majesty! You are not a real king now.
Chapter three
旁白:一年以后,A他们终于到了诺森德这个冰雪世界。
Narrator: a year later, A’s army arrived in the frozen world Northrend eventually
U:战士们想家了,粮草几乎断绝了
U: warriors miss home and grain is almost cut off
A:是啊。因此我想快点结束这场战争、结束乱世。回去见了父王给你封赏吧!
A: yes. So I am eager for the peace to eliminate war. I will award you when we return home
U:谢主隆恩。我有一事禀报,劝陛下不要随意杀戮临阵怯战的士兵
U: thanks a lot. But I have to persuade you not to kill timid soldiers
A:休想!我现在命令你把船砸了,免得某些人心怀不轨
A: stop your fool! Now I order you to let boats sunken in case somebody run away
U:陛下!这!
U: my majesty! I can’t do this!
A:你放心,一定帮你保守秘密的
A: relax. I won’t let the cat out of the box
U:不是的,您不可以这么做啊
U: no! I can’t do this
A:这里谁说了算?不听话你就走人
A: who is the boss? If you don’t obey me, just go out of here
U:走就走,反正我不想打这场没有人道的战争,正义的力量绝对不是一腔怒火那样简单的
U: just go out of here. I don’t care about the war without mercy. The power of justice is not absolutely just your wrath
A:闭嘴!明天起你可以悄悄地走了。若是扰乱军心,我让你永世不得翻身
A: shut up! Tomorrow, you must go away. If you disturb the our morale, I will tear you into pieces
U:哎,陛下!
U: ai. My majesty
Chapter four
旁白:U走了,留下A一人孤军奋战。A请雇佣兵销毁了战船,然后谎称他们作乱让军队无路可退,借机杀了雇佣兵。但是有一天。A再次陷入绝境,此时U又班师回朝带来更多的援军,这让王子感动不已,俩人发誓永不离弃
Narrator: U went away leaving A alone to fight. A conscripted some greedy soldiers to destroy the warships in order to prevent soldiers from escaping. Then, he framed them as rebels and killed them. One day when A’s army was bogged in siege of enemies. In this time, U brought back more reinforcements to help A. this incident impressed prince deeply. They swore that not abandon each other all the time
U:听说诺森德有一把神剑,名字叫霜之哀伤
U: it is said that there is a magical sword named frozen of grief
A:是吗?U,你好像变了,变得比以前更忠诚了
A: really? U, you are more loyal than before
U:我想那把剑会改变我们洛丹伦王朝的命运吧!
U: I take it that sword will change our Lordaeron dynasty destiny
A:只有赌一把了
A: just bide the time
U:看!那把神剑!霜——之——哀——伤——
U: look! That sword! Frozen----of-----grief
A:真的,上面写着:‘谁拥有此剑就会拥有百倍的力量’
A: right. That is to say: who has this sword will be gifted hundreds times power
U:糟糕,这把剑已经被诅咒了
U: oops, this sword was swore
A:管它呢。只有我才配的上这种力量,至高无上的力量
A: just do it. Only I can dominate this power, the supreme power
(念咒语)
U:啊……(死了)
A:没想到力量会那么强大,对不起,U
A: I can’t believe the power is so powerful. Sorry, Uther
M:哈哈,你的末日到了!
M: ha-ha. It is Day of Judgment
A:啊……(愤怒、悲哀的将霜之哀伤刺入M的体内)
M:怎么会这样子,我要与黑暗融为一体了。
M: impossible. I will be melt and be a part of darkness
旁白:M死了,复仇之后的王子精神空虚。由于他沾上了M的血,正义的骑士化为了邪恶的骑士。受到M灵魂的召唤,他回国后杀了父王夺取王位,并与天灾军团狼狈为奸,洛丹伦帝国就此分崩离析
Narrator: M died. After the prince revenge successfully, he lost the belief of life. Because he polluted by M’S blood, the justice knight became evil knight. Called by M’S soul, he killed his father and succeeded the crown after returning home country and commit crimes along with disaster army. In the end, the empire of Lordaeron collapsed
A:陛下!洛丹伦王国灭亡了!
A: my majesty! The empire of Lordaeron hasn’t been existed forever
M:Now, we are one!
Thank you, my opponents
Saving electricity
商业托福阅读理解成绩提高技巧
2010年托业考试阅读常见短语(二)
托业听力PartA:短对话
My Life
About me
2012托业考试阅读理解练习题3
托业阅读中常见百句短语
超级实用:新托福听力文化背景资料汇总(7)
2012托业考试阅读理解练习题2
2013年托业考试提高阅读水平两大方法
I want have a friend.
Tiger is in danger
托业听力与阅读考试机考Tips
托业考试阅读文章来源
2013托业考试阅读材料:美人鱼是否存在?
托业听力文化背景资料1
2012托业考试阅读理解练习题
2013托业考试阅读材料:和细菌游泳
托业听力规律总结
订单最常用12句英文表达法
我的朋友的父母是有交通工具的情况
托业(TOEIC)流利口语800个基本词-1
不再沉迷题海战术:英语学习关键在交流
2013托业考试阅读材料汇总
2013托业考试阅读材料:员工度假,老板买单?
TOEIC测试听力的方法和技巧—简短谈话
托福听力10种问题大揭露
2010年托业考试阅读常见短语(一)
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |