今天查字典英语小编整理并分享英语话剧:《收服猪八戒》,欢迎大家继续关注英语网,我们将继续为你提供更多英语短剧,希望各位老师和同学能够喜欢。
An English play---- Pig Guy has been defeated by Monkey King
悟空:师傅,是不是太累了?休息一下再走吧。
Master, are you tired? Let’s have a rest.
唐僧:没关系,前面不远就有人家了,到了那里再休息吧。
I am fine. Let’s have a rest later. Look! There is a house over there.
悟空仔细地搀扶唐僧继续行走,同时另一边老头、老妈、小媳妇出场。
小媳妇(做哭状):爹、妈,我……
Daddy, mommy, I, I …
老头:女儿,快走吧,不然那猪精来了,就走不了了。
Honey, hurry up. The spirit is coming soon.
小媳妇走几步又回头跑回老妈的怀里,抱头痛哭。老头在一边叹息,擦泪。
唐僧、悟空走到他们面前。
悟空:师傅,到了。
Master, here we are.
唐僧(走到老头面前行礼,悟空看见了正在哭的母女俩,觉得奇怪,上下打量):老施主,我是从
东土大唐前往西天取经的和尚,想借贵地休息一晚,不知方便否?
Excuse me, sir. I am the monk from the east. Can we stay over here tonight?
老头(做哽咽状):哦,是东土大唐来的高僧啊,可以可以。(别过脸去继续哭泣)
Oh, you are the monk from the east. Sure. Sure, come in, please ……
唐僧正在奇怪,老妈闻声抬起头,仔细打量唐僧,突然扑到唐僧面前。
老妈:高僧啊,你可要救救我的女儿,救救我们一家啊。
Master, please save my daughter, save my family…
唐僧:老施主休要伤心,有什么事慢慢说。
Don’t be sad, madam. Take it easy. What happened?
老头:高僧有所不知,我们这里有一只猪精,今天要来跟我女儿成亲,大家都斗不过它,现在正准备把女儿送出去逃避
Master, there is a spirit here. He wants to marry my daughter, tonight. We are all
afraid of him.
唐僧:施主莫怕,我这徒弟本领高强,也许他能帮上你们。
Calm down, sir. My apprentice has great capability. Maybe, he can help you.
老头:唉,高僧啊,以前也来过自称本领高强的师傅,结果都被这猪精打跑了。今天你们就躲着别出来了吧。
Alas! , master, there have been many people who boast to be very capable. But every
time, they were defeated by the spirit. You’d better keep away tonight.
悟空:噢,有这么厉害的妖怪?我倒要会他一会。待会你们只管躲起来,外面发生什么事,都不用管。
What? Is the spirit really so strong? I’d like to see how great he is. All of you
just stay inside. Don’t come out no matter what happens.
这时起了风声(音乐),老头一家吓得站起来混身发抖。小媳妇吓得直往老妈怀里钻。悟空镇定
地举手示意,让师傅及老头一家人躲到房间里面去。自己也手搭凉篷看了看,便不慌不忙地也躲
在了门后,露出一段红袖子。
猪八戒大笑着耀武扬威地走上场来,嘴里大喊:小娘子,我来了。
Darling, here I am.
站在台上停一下,见没有动静,觉得奇怪,往房屋里看去,见露出一段红袖子,高兴地一拍手掌。
八戒:小娘子还害羞呢,不敢出来见老猪吗?来,来,来,我们就要是夫妻了,还害什么羞呀!。
Darling, don’t be so shy! Please come to me. Come on, we will be a couple.
猪八戒跑上去轻轻拉住红袖子,把小娘子拖了出来,小娘子作出害羞的样子,有时又做出猴子的模样。
八戒:小娘子,不用怕,我虽然长得丑,但本领高强,一定会让你过上好日子的。
Darling, don’t be afraid. Although I am ugly, I am so powerful. I am sure that I
can make you happy.
小娘子笑着点头,抓耳挠腮。
八戒:小娘子,你高兴的时候干嘛要像猴子一样?
Darling, why do you look like a monkey ?
小娘子:我一高兴就觉得痒,所以就抓一抓。
When I am happy, I always tickle.
八戒:高兴就好,高兴就好。我们快入洞房吧。
Fine, let’s go to the bedroom.
八戒拉住小娘子就往房子里面钻。小娘子作出动脑筋的样子,又把八戒拉回来。
八戒:哇,小娘子,你好大的力气啊,干嘛把我拉出来啊?
Darling. Why are you so powerful?
小娘子:夫君,你这模样进去会吓着我的父母的,还是去你家里吧。
Honey, your appearance will frighten my parents. We’d better go to your home.
八戒:去我家?那太好了,我们这就走吧。
Go to my house?OK. that’s a great idea. Let’s go.
两人走了几步,小女子做出腿疼摔了一下的样子,八戒忙扶起她,作出痛惜的样子。
小女子:我一个弱女子,哪里能走这么远?夫君背我吧。
I cannot walk any further. Can you carry me on your back?
八戒:背你?好,好,好。谁让你是我的媳妇呢?
Carry you on my back? All right. You're my wife after all. Come on.
八戒把小女子背上:娘子,我们这就出发了。
Darling, Let's go.
小女子(在八戒头上一点):走吧,呆子。
Okay. Let’s go.
音乐响起(直到八戒摔倒)。八戒在台上走一圈,做出越走越慢,越走越累的样子。小女子在他背上抓耳挠腮,非常高兴。
八戒:小娘子,你怎么这么重啊?
Darling, why are you so heavy?
小女子:不是我重,只怕是你不想背我吧?
Do you think so? Don't you want to carry me?)
八戒:不,不,不,我背,我背。
Yes, I do. I do.
继续艰难地走。小女子得意地在背上笑。八戒体力不支,一跤摔倒,小女子倒地之后,灵活地越上台上的假山,先做出猴子笑看八戒的样子,再做出摔疼了的样子在那里呻吟。八戒听到女子的呻吟,忙东张西望找小媳妇。
八戒:娘子,摔着了没有?娘子,摔着了没有?娘子,你摔到哪去了?怎么看不见你了?
Darling, are you OK? Darling, where are you? Why can't I see you?
小女子(偷偷地笑,再装作痛苦的样子):夫君,我在这里呢。
Honey, I am here.
八戒:哇,娘子, 你怎么摔到高的地方去了?
Darling. Why did you go up there?
小女子:还不是你这呆子害的。
That's your fault.
八戒:对不起,娘子。对不起,娘子。
Sorry, darling. I’m very sorry.
小女子:看你这么辛苦,我也摔疼了,那就休息休息吧。
You look so tired, and I feel sore. Let’s have a rest.
八戒:太好了。 我们就休息一下吧!
Have a rest? That’s a good idea. Let’s have a rest.
八戒听了高兴地坐在下面休息,小女子仔细地打量他。
小女子(撒娇地):夫君,你是哪里的神仙,我都还不知道,怎么能嫁给你呢?你可要告诉我。
Honey, how can I marry you? I don’t even know where you come from. You must tell me
the truth first.
八戒:唉,别提了,想当年我本是天上的天篷元帅,上天入地,八面威风。只因冒犯了嫦娥,被玉帝贬下凡尘,错投了猪胎,长成这般模样。
Alas! Don’t mention it. I was Tianpeng marshal, I could fly between heaven and the
world. Only because I made a big mistake, I was punished by Yudi. So I became a pig.
That’s why I am so ugly.
小女子:亏你长得这么丑,还敢出来见人。
You look too ugly to meet people.
八戒:本来我也不想出来,只是南海观音点化我,叫我在这里等候前往西天的取经人。等了这么久,也不见,便出来逛逛,能碰到娘子你,是我一生的造化,还管它什么西天取经呢?(八戒高兴地过去想拉小女子的手)
I didn’t want to come here. Nanhai Guanyin asked me to wait for Tangseng. I've been
waiting for a long time, but nobody has come. It’s lucky to meet you here.
小女子(把手甩开):你说自己是天上的神仙,怎么连我都背不动,真让人难以相信。
You said that you were an immortal in the heaven . Why can’t you carry me? It’s
impossible!
八戒:我真的是天上的神仙,你干嘛不信呢你。
I am really the immortal. Why don’t you believe me?
小女子:那你拿出点本事来瞧瞧。
Show me some gongfu then.
八戒:好,让我露两手来给你看看。
OK, let me show you my gongfu.
从石头后拿出钉钯,舞了起来。小女子暗暗点头。当八戒的钉色舞到小女子面前时,被小女子一把抓住,往石山后面一拖,八戒被拖了过去。
八戒:娘子,你怎么这么大的力气?
Darling. Why are you so strong?
小女子:有本事你把我拖出去呀。
Pull me out if you can .
八戒做出用力拖的样子,没有发现拖出来的却是悟空。悟空一松手,八戒摔倒在地。
八戒:娘子,你怎么这么狠心把我摔倒了? 不要开玩笑了。
How could you let me fall down? Don’t kid any longer.
悟空大笑:呆子,看看我是谁!
You Silly! Look at me. Who am I?
八戒一看,吓得跳起来:齐天大圣,我的妈呀。
My god! You are Mahatma!
八戒转身想跑,被悟空拦住,两人打了起来,八戒不是对手,被悟空压住,不能动弹。
悟空:呆子,你可还敢在这里害人不成?
You silly! Dare you harm others any more?
八戒:不敢了,不敢了。
No, I dare not!
悟空: 你可还敢在这里娶媳妇?
Dare you wive yet?
八戒:不敢了。大圣爷爷饶我。
No,no. Please forgive me, Mahatma.
悟空:量你也不敢。
I bet you dare not.
悟空放开,八戒转身想跑,被悟空一把抓住耳朵,疼得直叫。
悟空:呆子,想往哪里去?
You silly, where are you going?
八戒:我已答应你,不再闹事了,干嘛还不放我走?
I'll never make trouble any more. Why don't you let me go?
悟空:呆子,我带你去见取经人。
You silly, I'm taking you to meet the sutra-seeker.
八戒:什么?取经人来了?
What? Has Tangseng come?
悟空:走吧。
Yes. Let's go!
两人在台上走半圈,来到房前。
悟空:师傅,出来吧,这妖怪已经被我降服了。
Master, please come out! The spirit has been defeated !
唐僧等人走了出来,老头一家还有些战战兢兢。
悟空:呆子,还不跪下,见过师傅。
You silly, kneel down to meet your master.
八戒忙对着唐僧下跪,口喊师傅。唐僧非常吃惊。
Master, nice to meet you here.
唐僧:徒儿,这是怎么回事?
My prentice, what's up?
悟空:师傅,这是观世音菩萨特意让他在此等候陪您上西天取经的。
Master, he will accompany you to the west at Guanyin's behest.
唐僧:哦,多谢观世音菩萨,既然这样我就收你为徒,赐你法名为
八戒。
I see! Thank Guanyin! Since then, I will take you as my prentice
and name you Bajie.
八戒:谢谢师傅(站了起来)。
Thank you, my master!
老头:恭喜高僧又收神徒。
Congratulations!
唐僧:徒儿们,我们上路吧。(八戒还依依不舍地看着小女子)
Let's go ahead, my prentices.
悟空:八戒,还看什么呢?走了。
Bajie, there is nothing to attach to. Let's go!
八戒恋恋不舍地走到前面带路。
国际英语资讯:Indonesian president calls for relief measures after strong quakes hit C. Sulawesi province
国内英语资讯:Chinas participation in Russian drills contributing to regional peace: spokesperson
Shopping on the Internet 网上购物之我见
国际英语资讯:Italy to boost investment in Tunisia to stem illegal immigration
国内英语资讯:Spotlight: Chinese FM endorses multilateralism, peace, free trade at UNGA
因贸易战 马云收回为美国新增100万个就业承诺
国内英语资讯:Chinas peaceful development brings more opportunities to world: FM
体坛英语资讯:Hungary beats Greece 2-1 in the UEFA Nations League
Whether College Study Is Necessary? 大学学习是否有必要?
One Thing I Experienced 亲身经历的一件事
国际英语资讯:Google to partially lift ban on advertising of cryptocurrency-related business
国际英语资讯:Egypts Sisi urges Netanyahu for peace with Palestinians as key to Mideast stability
国内英语资讯:Chinese, Turkish FMs meet for closer cooperation
国内英语资讯:Premier Li stresses reform and opening-up, unleashing market vitality
国内英语资讯:China backs WTO reforms, not creating new organization
国内英语资讯:China summons news portal websites for copyright protection
国际英语资讯:Numbers of Burundian refugees return from Tanzania hardly to meet target: official
国内英语资讯:Vice premier meets Hong Kong trade union delegation
国内英语资讯:China confers Friendship Award to foreign experts
报告显示 机器人创造的岗位是替代掉的两倍
研究发现 喝完不同的酒后心情也会不一样
国内英语资讯:China provides world with opportunities for shared development
国内英语资讯:Top legislator stresses Xis thought in advancing peoples congresses system
特朗普:伊朗必须“改变调门”才会有双边会谈
国际英语资讯:Bangladesh celebrates World Tourism Day
国内英语资讯:Chinas top political advisor stresses ethnic solidarity
国际英语资讯:Feature: War-weary Afghans further tormented by severe water shortage
体坛英语资讯:Spain thrash Croatia 6-0 in UEFA Nations League
国际英语资讯:Trudeau defends negotiators after Trump slams Canada
国内英语资讯:Chinese Embassy in Khartoum marks 69th anniversary of founding of Peoples Republic of Chin
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |