39. We’re in the same boat.(我们处境相同。)
40. My mouth is watering.(我在流口水了。)
41. What do you recommend?(你推荐什么?)
42. I ache all over.(我浑身酸痛。)
43. I have a runny nose.(我流鼻涕。)
44. It’s out of the question.(这是不可能的。)
45. Do you have any openings?(你们有空缺吗?)
46. It doesn’t make any difference.(没什么差别/无所谓。)
47. I’m fed up[极其厌烦] with him.(我受够他了。)
48. You can count on[指望;依赖] us.(你可以信赖我们。)
49. It doesn’t work.(坏了;不动了。)
50. It’s better than nothing.(总比什么都没有好。)
51. Think nothing of it.(别放在心上。)
52. I’m not myself today.(我今天心神不宁。)
53. I have a sweet tooth.(我喜欢吃甜食。)
54. I can’t express[表示;表达;表明] myself very well in English. (我不能很好地用英语表达自己。)
55. For the time being.(暂时;暂且;目前)
56. This milk has gone bad.(这牛奶变质了。)
57. Don’t beat around the bush. (别拐弯抹角了。)
58. It’s up in the air[悬而未决].(尚未确定。)
59. Math is beyond[对某人而言难以想象/理解/估计] me.(我对数学无能为力。)
60. It slipped my mind.(我忘了。)
61. You can’t please[使人感到满意和愉快] everyone.(你不可能讨好每一个人。)
62. I’m working on[着手;从事] it.(我正在努力。)
63. You bet!(当然!)
64. Drop me a line[短信].(写封信给我)
65.Are you pulling my leg同某人开玩笑;取笑(你在开我玩笑吗
66. Sooner or later.(迟早会的。)
67. I’ll keep my ears open.(我会留意的。)
68. It isn’t much.(那是微不足道的。)
69. Neck and neck.(不分上下。)
70. I’m feeling under the weather.(我觉得不舒服/精神不好/情绪低落。)
71. Don’t get me wrong[误解].(不要误会我。)
72. I’m under a lot of pressure.(我压力很大。)
73. You’re the boss.(听你的。)
74. It doesn’t make any sense!(毫无意义!)
75. If I were in your shoes[处在某人的位置].(如果我是你的话。)
76. What’s this regarding?(这是关于哪方面的?)
77. Over my dead body!(休想!)
78. Can you give me a hand[帮手;援助]?(你能帮个忙吗?)
79. We have thirty minutes to kill[消磨;打发(时间)].(我们有三十分钟空闲时间。)
80. Whatever you say.(随便你。)
81. It’ll come to me.(我会想起来的。)
82. You name[具体地(说出来)] it!(你说出来。)
用于治疗糖尿病的药丸或有助于治疗高血压患者
国内英语资讯:China, CEEC pledge to deepen cooperation at local level
国内英语资讯:Senior CPC official calls for tougher crackdown on gang crime
想要延年益寿 你每天需要步行多少距离?
国内英语资讯:Xi meets with Russian defense minister
体坛英语资讯:James Rodriguez set for Colombia return
你的睡觉时间,决定了你适合什么工作
希腊圣托里尼岛禁止胖子骑驴 不是歧视胖子 而是驴的背要被压断了
国内英语资讯:Top political advisor underlines promotion of standard Chinese language
国内英语资讯:China welcomes more partners, to take tougher actions on IPR protection
爸爸讲起冷笑话来,比西伯利亚寒潮更腻害
eBay指控亚马逊非法挖角平台商户
国内英语资讯:Chinese premier calls for closer SCO cooperation, greater development synergy
体坛英语资讯:US mens volleyball team wins bronze medal at world championship
国内英语资讯:Chinas holiday to see peak in return trips on Sunday
国内英语资讯:Xi reiterates Chinas commitment to free trade, globalization
体坛英语资讯:China overcome Senegal, finish group second at FIBA Womens World Cup
苹果醋是否有利于身体健康?
国内英语资讯:China urges Eurasia to safeguard world economic recovery with multilateralism, openness, con
体坛英语资讯:Kenyan Kirui set sights on reclaiming Chicago Marathon title
国内英语资讯:China never deliberately pursues trade surplus in goods: premier Li
国内英语资讯:Chinese vice premier meets senior Swedish banker
你愿意当吸血鬼还是僵尸?牛津这道入学试题该怎么答?
体坛英语资讯:Top-two drop points in German Bundesliga
国内英语资讯:China, Belt and Road countries seek deeper cooperation on energy
如何在秋季保持健康?
国内英语资讯:Full text of Chinese premiers speech at SCO meeting
10种会让你看起来显老的食物
这种新流行的健康美食,竟被哈佛教授说有毒
国内英语资讯:China, Cambodia to enhance trade, investment cooperation
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |