●邀请友人
这个周末你有空吗?
Are you free this weekend? *free“有空,空闲”。
Are you free this weekend? (这个周末你有空吗?)
Yes, I am. (嗯,有空。) *回答no时,用“No, I have plans.”(不,我有安排。) “No, I'm going skiing.” (不,我要去滑雪。)
我们还可以再见面吗?
Could I see you again?
能给我你的电话号码吗?
Could you give me your phone number?
我们在哪儿见面?
Where shall we meet?
Where shall I meet you?
要我开车去接你吗?
Shall I come to pick you up? *pick up“开车去接某人”。
你今天下午有安排吗?
Are you doing anything this afternoon?
Are you doing anything this afternoon? (你今天下午有安排吗?)
No, nothing special. (没有,没有什么特别的安排。)
*如果有安排的话,可用下面的回答。
Yes, I have to work. (嗯,我得工作。)
Do you have plans for this afternoon?
Are you busy this afternoon? (今天下午你忙吗?)
和我一起吃晚饭,好吗?
How about having dinner with me?
How about having dinner with me? (和我一起吃晚饭,好吗?)
Sounds great! (那太好了!)
How about dinner? (一起吃晚饭怎么样?)
Let's have dinner together. (让我们一起吃晚饭吧。)
我们干嘛不去看棒球比赛呢?
Why don't we go to see a baseball game?
Why don't we ……? “为什么不……呢?”
Why don't we go to see a baseball game? (我们干嘛不去看棒球比赛呢?)
Yeah! (好啊!)Let's go see a baseball game!
真对不起,我另有安排。
Sorry, I'm tied up. *be tied up“受(时间的)约束”。
Sorry, I have plans.
Sorry, I'm busy. (对不起,我很忙。)
I'm sorry, but I have other plans.
实在对不起,恐怕不行。
I'm afraid I can't.
I'm sorry but I can't.
谢谢您的邀请,可是……
Thanks for asking, but……
Let's go out for a drink. (去喝一杯吧。)
Thanks for asking, but I already made plans. (谢谢你的邀请,可是我有别的安排。)
Thanks for the invitation, but…… (谢谢您的邀请,可是……)
另找时间可以吗?
How about a rain check? *rain check指“(比赛、活动等)因雨天改期再赛时作为入场券的原票票根”。由因雨天中止或延期比赛而发给观众“rain check”引申为被邀请者因故不能接受邀请,而邀请继续有效的意思,“以后方便的时间”、“下次还有机会”。
Let's do it another time. (再找时间吧。)
Could we plan it for another day? (能找其他时间吧?)
Some other time. (再找其他时间吧。)
我希望你能来。
I hope you can come.
体坛英语资讯:Struggling Lyon beat Metz before Juventus tie
英雄新传:武汉重启,致敬战“疫”中闪光的你!
巴黎将禁止居民上午10点至晚上7点出门锻炼
坐在家里就能帮忙研究新冠疫苗?现在真的有这种项目
习近平2020年新年贺词:只争朝夕,不负韶华(双语全文)
国内英语资讯:China to set up new integrated pilot zones for cross-border e-commerce to stabilize foreign
五个英语句子说:“这不合我的口味!”
新型冠状病毒感染的肺炎防治知识手册(双语)
国内英语资讯:Xinhua Headlines: China timely shares COVID-19 information, advances intl cooperation
疫情之下美国汽车影院迎来“第二春” 收入不减反增
国际英语资讯:British PM spending second night in intensive care: spokesman
体坛英语资讯:Chiles Garin progresses to Rio Open semifinals
国内英语资讯:Xi and his unremitting call for global health cooperation
国内英语资讯:Virus-hit Hubei Province to boost employment for poor residents
国内英语资讯:Wuhan lifts outbound travel restrictions, ending months-long lockdown
在家不知吃什么好?这些美食电影能给你带来灵感(下)
中日韩合作未来十年展望(双语全文)
体坛英语资讯:Marseille lose to Nantes, Lille move up to third place
国内英语资讯:Chinese NGO sets up hand wash stations to help Nepalis fight COVID-19
国际英语资讯:Feature: Chinese martial arts help Cubans deal with COVID-19 lockdown
国内英语资讯:Vice premier stresses facilitating employment of college graduates in Hubei
习近平在二十国集团领导人特别峰会上的重要讲话(双语全文)
王毅在第56届慕尼黑安全会议上的演讲(双语全文)
国际英语资讯:British PM in intensive care after coronavirus symptoms worsen
国内英语资讯:China to further smooth tax exemptions for some imports from U.S.
体坛英语资讯:Leipzig whitewash Schalke 5-0 to stay second in Bundesliga
国内英语资讯:China demands unremitting containment efforts as Wuhan lockdown lifted
每日一词∣解除离汉通道管控 lift outbound travel restrictions in Wuhan
习近平在缅甸媒体发表署名文章(双语全文)
国际英语资讯:Italy counts 135,586 COVID-19 cases, daily recoveries exceed new infections
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |