以下是查字典为大家整理的关于商务英语口语练习:对索赔要求的回应的文章,希望大家能够喜欢!
Unit Twenty-Eight 对索赔要求的回应
Part One
831. We accept the claim, but can you tell me how much you want us to compensate you for the loss?
我方同意理赔,贵方能否告诉我们,你们想要我们赔偿多少损失?
832. We will give your request for claims immediate attention.
我方会立刻处理贵方提出的索赔要求。
833. We will get this matter resolved as soon as possible and hope to compensate you for your loss to your satisfaction.
我方将尽快解决该问题,并赔偿贵公司的损失,让你方满意。
834. We’d like to express our sincere apologies for the poor quality of the products.
对货物的质量问题,我方向贵方表示诚挚的歉意。
835. We regret to hear that the goods you received are not of the quality expected.
我方很遗憾地获悉,贵方收到的货物质量与你们的期望不符。
836. We are very `sorry for the trouble cause by this delay.
这批货物的迟运给你们带来的麻烦,我方深感抱歉。
837. We agree to accept all your claim.
我方同意接受贵方的所有索赔。
838. I’ll go to your company tomorrow in person to talk about the claim.
明天我会亲自去贵公司洽谈赔偿一事。
839. We regret the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you $800.
我们对你们所受的损失深感抱歉,同意向你们赔偿800美元。
840. We agree to compensate you for the detective watches by 5% of the total value.
我方同意赔偿贵方总价值的5%来补偿劣质手表。
841. We will make you a compensation of 6% and give you some preferential terms later on.
我方将向贵方赔偿6%,并且在以后的生意中给你们一些优惠条件。
842. Since the responsibility rests with both parties, we are ready to pay 50% of the loss only.
既然双方都有责任,我方准备只赔偿50%的损失。
843. We have credited to your account £760 to cover both the value of the goods short delivered and your inspection fee.
我方已将760英镑汇入贵方的账户以支付货物短缺的价值和贵方所支付的商检费。
844. We shall remit to you an amount of £2,000 in compensation for the loss.
我们准备汇给贵方2000英镑,以赔偿由此引起的损失。
[en]845. We are willing to give you an 18% allowance of the next shipment to compensate you for the loss.
下一次的货物,我方准备给予18的折扣,以补偿你方的损失。
Part Two
846. You should claim compensation from the insurance company.
贵方应该向保险公司提出索赔。
847. A thorough examination showed that the brok ken bags were due to improper packing, for which the suppliers should be held responsible.
在彻底的商检之后发现包装袋的破损是由于包装不当引起的,供货商应对此负责。
848. As the shipping company is liable for the damage, your claim for compensation should, in our opinion, be referred to them for settlement.
鉴于货运公司应对这次损失负责,我方的意见是,你们应该向他们提出索赔来解决问题。
849. The claim should be referred to the insurance company. We cannot hold ourselves responsible for it.
这项索赔属保险公司责任范围,我们不能对此负责。
850. Your claim, in our opinion, should be referred to the insurance company, as the mishap occurred after shipment.
我们认为,你们的索赔应提交给保险公司,因为损失发生在装船之后。
851. Since the damage was due to the rough handling by the steamship company, you should claim on it for recovery of the loss.
货物的损不既然是货运公司因野蛮装卸造成的,所以贵方应该向它索赔你们的损失。
852. You should claim compensation from the shipping company instead of the sellers.
贵方应向货运公司提出索赔,而不应该是向卖方索赔。
853. We are prepared to make you a reasonable compensation, but not the amount you claimed.
我方准备向贵方作出合理的赔偿,但不是贵方所要求的赔偿额。
854. The shortage you claimed might have occurred in the course of transit, which is out of our control.
贵方所提出的货物短缺可能是在运输过程中发生的,这是我们所无法控制的。
855. The shipping documents can prove that the goods, when shipped, were in perfect condition. They must have been damaged en route.
货运单据表明,货物在装运时是完好无损的,所以说,货物的受损一定是在途中发生的。
856. Your proposal to settle the claim is satisfactory. We’ll take it.
你关关于解决索赔的建议令人满意,我们接受了。
857. It seems we shall not be held liable for the shortage.
我方似乎不应该对短缺负责。
858. The damage to the machine-tools occurred in transit, so you should make a claim on the insurance company.
机床的损坏是在转运中发生的,所以贵方应该向保险公司提出索赔。
859. I’m sorry to hear that. I think after we make an investigation of the matter, we’ll consider the allowance. Is it OK?
我很遗憾听到这件事,我想待我方调查此事后,再考虑赔偿,好吗?
860. I’ll try to find out why the shirts we sent you are a smaller size and inform you of the result as soon as possible.
我会查清楚为什么发给你们的衬衫会小一号,并尽快告诉你们结果。[ 结 束 ]
体坛英语资讯:Olympic champ Rudisha to skip Shanghai Diamond League meeting
体坛英语资讯:Barca win again while Madrid suffer another defeat in Liga Santander
美文赏析:难道真要工作一辈子吗?
“宠物高科技”脑洞大开 来看看这些奇葩的专利申请
研究显示 生吃果蔬有利于心理健康
2018年6月英语六级作文范文:关于失败
国内英语资讯:Chinese premier stresses brand building
即使是少量运动,也能带来幸福感
体坛英语资讯:Boca Juniors win Superliga Argentina title
怎样才能冷静面对困难?
Writing A Letter 写信
内衣多久洗一次才最合适?
国内英语资讯: Irans FM leaves Tehran for Beijing for talks on nuclear deal
体坛英语资讯:Hamburg relegate for first time, Wolfsburg secure play-off in German Bundesliga
2018戛纳电影节:亚洲电影打“翻身仗”
揭秘:我们的眼皮为什么会跳?
小测验 — 与 “mother” 相关的常用英语表达
体坛英语资讯: Ding Junhui inducted into world snooker Hall of Fame in London
为保护珊瑚礁,夏威夷颁布法令禁用防晒霜
如何才能改变现状
国内英语资讯:Interview: Belt and Road Initiative features win-win for China, CEE -- expert
国内英语资讯: Audio evidence of Japans germ war atrocities archived in China museum
漫威编剧为虐哭观众道歉:主角不死?《复联3》咱们走着瞧
国内英语资讯:Chinese state councilor, Iranian foreign minister hold talks
赛琳娜新歌MV发布,说的就是比伯!
2018年6月英语六级作文范文:如何培养阅读习惯
国内英语资讯: Chinas top legislator meets AU Commission deputy chair, eyeing closer China-Africa coopera
国内英语资讯:UNFPA to continue work with China on population, development: UN official
漫威推出首批中国超级英雄,了解一下?
国内英语资讯:China calls for more efforts to lift all disabled out of poverty
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |