Unit Twenty-Two 货运通知
651. We would like to inform you that the goods were already shipped out on the 18th of May.
我方想告诉贵方货物已于5/18日装船运出。
652. We have the pleasure to inform you that we have shipped the goods by “ Pacific Bear “ which left here today.
我方很高兴地通知贵方我方已将货物运到和平熊号轮船,今天已开船。
653. We wish to inform you that we have shipped the goods by “Shanghai according to your instructions of August 5.
我方想通知贵方我方已按照贵方8/5的要求将货物装运到上海号轮船上并已运出。
654. We wish to advise you that we have shipped you today by S.S. “Tokyo Maru, 50 cases of carbon paper.
[cn]我方想通知贵方我方今天已将50箱复写纸用东京丸轮运至你处。
655. We take pleasure in notifying you that the goods under S/C 456 have been dispatched by M/V “Greenwood sailing on May 15 for Hong Kong.
我方很高兴地通知贵方我方已将编号为456号售货确认书下的货物装运上greenwood轮,并于5/15开往香港。
656. The shipment of chemical fertilizer under Contract No 2346 will be effected by S.S. Calchas, which is scheduled t leave here on 16th July.
2346号合同下的化肥预计将在7/16用Calchas轮发运。
657. We are pleased to advise you that 100 dozen shirts under order KAB/2004 have been shipped per S.S. “Fengqing.
我方很高兴地通知贵方KAB/2004号订单下的100打衬衫已用风庆轮发出。
658. We expect to ship the outstanding contracts before the end of July.
我们预计在7月底以前可将尚未执行这无的合同中的货物运出。
659. We are pleased to inform you that we have shipped 2,000 air conditioners you ordered on board S.S. “Asia which sails for your port tomorrow.
我们很高兴地通知贵方,我们已把贵方所订购的2000台空调装上定于明天启程驶往贵港的亚洲号轮。
660. Your order No 153. Will be shipped by SS. Pearl early next month.
贵方第153号订单的货物将由珍珠轮于下月初发货。
661. We wish to advise you that the goods your ordered have been shipped today.
现通知贵方,贵方所订货物已于今天装运。
662. We are pleased to inform you that the last lot consignment has been duly dispatched.
我们高兴地通知贵方,最后一批货已按时发运。
663. The m/s “Victoria has left our port carrying the goods for your order No 303. Today.
载有贵方303号订货的维多利亚轮已于今天今开了我港。
664. The ship is scheduled to arrive at your port on the 28th October and you may now make all the necessary preparations to take delivery of the goods.
货船预计在10/28抵达贵港,你们现在可以接收货物的一切必要的准备了。
665. The goods were shipped by the direct steamer “ Eli: on May 10th and are estimated to reach Shanghai before June 1st.
货物已于5/10装直达船Eli轮,预计6/1日前抵达上海。
666. We trust that the goods will reach you in perfect condition.
我方相信货物能够完好无损地抵达你处。
667. We trust the consignment will reach you safely and open up to your satisfaction.
希望本货品能安全抵达,并能使您感到满意。
668. We have dispatched your order for Indian rugs which are scheduled to arrived at your port next Friday.
我们已发运贵方所订购的印度小地毯,预计下周5抵达贵港。
669. For shirts under contract No 60, we have booked space on SS. Eagle due to arrive in your city around the beginning of next month.
第60号合同下的衬衫已在鹰轮上订了舱位,约在下月初抵达贵方城市。
670. The shipment will be made in three equal monthly installments, beginning fro next month.
货物将从下个月起分3批装运,每月装运1/3
国际英语资讯:Sri Lanka, Singapore sign Free Trade Agreement
美国国会议员再次聚焦移民议案
体坛英语资讯:Roundup: Liaoning edges Shanxi to extend winning streak
国内英语资讯:China, Arab countries agree to enhance parliamentary exchanges
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: Pences trip fails to revive peace prospects in Mideast
体坛英语资讯:DPRK, South Korea to march together at PyeongChang Olympic Winter Games: IOC
移动支付成习惯 支付宝用户继续增长
无法入睡?试试这些方法吧!
这场全英文演讲大咖云集,新时代大讲堂Vison China精彩开讲![1]
体坛英语资讯:Nadal, Dimitrov, Wozniacki hold strong on day seven of the Australian Open
随手涂鸦能看出性格 据说准到没朋友
国际英语资讯:Ofo kicks off operations in India to promote bicycle sharing culture
美文欣赏:找准了前进方向,真的很幸福
党的十九届二中全会公报双语要点
国内英语资讯:How the world heard Xis 2017 Davos speech
美国副总统彭斯访问以色列,美国耶路撒冷决定成为焦点
川普对进口太阳能电池板和洗衣机征收高额关税
My Promise 我的诺言
可口可乐计划100%回收包装,只为环保!
英语中也有累成狗?跟狗有关的口语表达
国际英语资讯:Brazils Lula loses conviction appeal, shifting presidential election scenario
威廉王子剃光头!竟是哈里吐槽发际线太高?
“Out of juice” 是没果汁了?太天真!
日本进行躲避朝鲜导弹演习
国内英语资讯:China clones worlds first macaques by method that made Dolly
国际英语资讯:Rwandan govt denies secret deal with Israel on relocating African migrants
李彦宏登《时代周刊》封面!老外称赞很不错
体坛英语资讯:14-year-old Harimoto becomes youngest table tennis champion in Japan
国际英语资讯:Latin America, Caribbean pledge support to further cooperation with China
不让孩子玩 当心长大找不到工作
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |