Unit Twenty-Three 货运要求及答复
671. Please effect shipment with the least possible delay upon receipt of the letter of credit in your favour established by us.
请贵方收到我方开立的以你方为受益人的信用证之后,立即发货。
672. We hope that the goods will arrive in time for the new year rush.
我方希望货物能在新年购物热时及时运达。
673. We hope that you will make all necessary arrangements to deliver the goods on time.
我方希望贵方能做好及时发货的所有准备工作。
674. Could you possibly make your delivery date not late than May? You see, June is the right season for the goods. If they arrive later than June, we will miss the selling season.
贵方的发货时间能否不迟于5月份?你们知道6月正是销售季节,如果这批货物迟于6月才抵达,那我方就会错过销售季节。
675. Can you effect shipment of the order in October?
我方所订货物能否在10月发出?
676. Is it possible for the goods to be landed at Dalian in early December?
货物有否可能在12月初运至大连?
677. We need the products in less than one month in order to get ready for the selling season.
为了做好迎接销售季节的准备,我方需要在不到一个月之内就能拿到货物。
678. Please send us the shipment by train.
请将这批货物交火车发送。
679. Please ship the goods by the first available steamer early next month.
请在下个月初将货物装上第一艘可订到舱位的货船。
680. As we are in urgent need of the goods, we would like you to ship them by air freight.
由于我方急需这批货物,请贵方空运发货。
681. We should be obliged if you could arrange for the immediate shipment of this order.
如果贵方能马上安排发送这笔我方所订货物的话,我方会非常感激的。
682. You should ship the goods within the time as stipulated in clause 9 of the this contract. Transshipment en route is not allowed without our consent.
贵方必须按照本合同第9款所规定的时间内发货,未经我方同意,中途不得转运。
683. Please lad the contracted goods on board the vessel nominated by us.
请将合同货物装运到我方指定的船只上。
684. 10-15 days prior to the date of shipment, you should inform us by fax of name of vessel, ETA of vessel and the name of shipping agent.
在发货日前10至15天,贵方应用传真的方式我方货船名称、货船预定抵达日期和货运公司的名称。
685. The packing list should be indicated with shipping weight, number and date of corresponding invoice.
装箱单上应注明发货量及相应发票的编号和日期。
686. You should send one copy of the shipping documents to the port of destination together with the shipment.
装船同时贵方应将货运单据副本寄送目的港。
687. When all of the details of the shipment are finished, please send us the shipping documents that we will need to get the shipment.
在将装船的所有细节处理完之后,请将我方提货所需的货运提单邮寄给我们。
688. The delivery will be arranged and the shipping charges will be prepaid by you, we will repay the shipping charges against original receipt.
货物发运将由贵方安排并预付运费,我方将会按原始发票将运费付给贵方。
689. You should guarantee that the commodity is in conformity to all respects with the quality, specifications and performance as stipulated in this contract.
贵方应保证货物质量、规格和性能与本合同规定相符。
690. We prefer direct sailings, as transshipment adds to the risk of damage and also delays arrival to some extent.
由于转运会增加货物遭损的风险,在某种程度上也会延误货物的抵达时间,所以我方倾向直运。
吃大蒜预防新冠病毒感染?世卫组织澄清13个虚假传言
断层、气泡、刮痕:折叠屏手机可能没那么美好?
这些食物可预防癌症
My Favorite Festival 我最喜爱的节日
国内英语资讯:China to roll out a host of policies to boost economic development
中国新“宠”:小小熊猫狗惹人爱
体坛英语资讯:Villa holds Leicester 1-1 in first leg of English League Cup semis
国内英语资讯:Xi extends congratulations to new Croatian President Zoran Milanovic
国际英语资讯:UN highlights serious, constructive spirit amid resumption of Libyan JMC talks
仰望日出的鹿
新传记曝杰奎琳贵族血统系虚构 婚前电梯内失身
大量美国人声称自己其实不给小费
芬达推出鸡尾酒口味了
南极的气温又创新高了,像开了暖气一样
What Life Needs 生活需要什么
体坛英语资讯:PSG crush Saint-Etienne 6-1 to reach League Cup semis
国内英语资讯:Xi says Chinas battle against COVID-19 making visible progress
国际英语资讯:Irans top leader says high turnout in elections can disappoint U.S.
折叠屏手机可能没那么美好
研究:1/5亚马孙雨林排碳多于吸碳
性骚扰使20%乘客感到不安全
1/5亚马孙雨林排碳多于吸碳
让外国人摸不着头脑的12个美国短语(上)
国际英语资讯:Gambian president calls for national unity on 55th independance day speech
体坛英语资讯:Madrid reaches Spanish Super Cup final by beating Valencia 3-1
体坛英语资讯:2021 Club World Cup opening and final time to be approved by FIFA Council
体坛英语资讯:Lin Dan suffers defeat in first round of Malaysia Masters
生命是一场荣耀的冒险
国际英语资讯:Frances pension reform draft up for debate at National Assembly amid public anger
娱乐英语资讯:Ukrainian composer creates music piece supporting Chinas fight against coronavirus
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |