Unit Twenty-Six 索赔理由及依据
Part One
751. It was found by the inspection that there is a difference of 35 Kg between the actual landed weight and the invoiced weight.
商检发现货物的实际到岸重量与发票重量之间差了35kg。
752. The landed goods were quite different from what expected.
卸下的货物同我们所期望的大不相同。
753. We find the free acidity exceeds the contract maximum by 0.01%, so we have to ask you to indemnify us for a loss of £5,000.
我方发现游离酸的含时超过了合同规定的最高量0.01%,因此我方不得不向贵方索赔5000英镑的损失。
754. The inspection shows that the salt density exceeds at least 4%.
商检表明盐的浓度至少超过了4个百分点。
755. This consignment is not up to the standard stipulated in the contract. We are now lodging a claim against you for £2,000.
这批货的质量低于合同规定的标准,我们现向贵方提出索赔,赔偿我方2000英镑。
756. The dried mushroom you sent us are far below the standard stipulated in the contract.
贵方运送来的干蘑菇远远低于合同所规定的标准。
757. The quality of you shipment for our order is not in conformity with the specifications, we must therefore lodge a claim against you for the amount of £280,000.
贵方所运输的我方订购的货物质量与规格不符,因此我方必须向你方提出索赔,赔偿我方280000英镑。
758. We find the copper wire you supplied is not to the exact specifications of your sample.
我方发现贵方提供给我方的铜钱与你方的样品规格不符。
759. Our customers complain that the goods are much inferior in quality to the samples.
我方客户抱怨说与样品相比,货物的质量要差得多。
760. The quality of the goods you shipped last week is much interior to that of the goods of our last order.
你方上周发运的货物质量与我方上次所订的货物质量相比,要低劣得多。
761. The inspection reveals that both the quantity and quality of the wheat delivered are not in conformity with those stipulated in the contract, though the packing is all in good condition.
尽管包装完好,但检验表明,这批小麦的数量与质量都不符合合同规定。
762. Most of the shirts are of a smaller size. I wonder if you made a mistake when sending the goods.
大部分衬衫都小一号,我怀疑你们发货时是不是搞错了。
763. There are too many defective items in this shipment.
这批货里次品太多了。
764. The leather shoes you sent us last Friday are not the right size. They should be size 42.
贵方上星期五发送的皮革尺码不对,应该是42码的。
765. The quality of the goods you sent us last week is too poor to suit the requirements of this market.
你方上周发送的货物的质量实在太差,根本就无法达到市场的要求。
766. The quality of your shipment for your order No. 346 is far from the agreed specifications.
你方发送的我方第346号订单项下的货物质量与我方认可的规格不符。
767. Closer inspection by the health officers showed that the canned fruit were considered unfit for human consumption.
经卫生检疫所官员仔细检查认为,罐头水果不宜供人们食用。
768. The loss was due to the use of substandard bags for which you should be responsible.
该损失是由于包装不合标准所致,所以应由贵公司负责这一损失。
769. It was found, upon examination, that nearly 20% of the packages had been broken, apparently to faulty packing.
在对货品检验时,我方发现近20%的包装破裂,显然是由于包装不良所致。
770. The survey report can certify that the weight shortage was caused by improper packing.
这份检验报告可以证实,货物的短重是由于包装不良所致。
Part Two
771. A close inspection and a careful test by the China National Import & Export Commodity Inspection Bureau showed that some amplifiers are inferior quality.
由中国国家进出口商品检验局所做的仔细商检和认真测试有些放大镜质量劣等。
772. We find that the quality, quantity and weight of the goods are not in conformity with those stipulated in this contract after re-inspection by the China Commodity Inspection Bureau, we are now returning the goods to you and lodge claims against you for compensation of losses.
在中国商检局复验之后,我方发现货物的质量、数量和重量均与合同所规定的条款不符,现将商品退回,并向贵方提出索赔,要求赔偿损失。
773. The survey has revealed that the damage to the goods is attributable to rough handling.
商检表明货物的受损是由于野蛮装卸所引起的。
774. The surveyor’s report indicates that there has been some serious damage to some of the goods.
商检报告显示有一些货物遭到了严重的损毁。
775. On the basis of clause 15 of the contract, we place our claims before you as follows.
根据合同第15款,我方向贵方索赔如下。
776. We have to put in a claim against you for all the losses sustained.
对于所遭受的一切损失,我们不得不向你方提出索赔。
777. When taking delivery, we found that the cargo had been seriously wet by fresh water and putrefied. You must compensate us for the loss.
我们在提货时发现,货物遭受严重水湿,并已腐烂。你方必须赔偿损失。
778. We require you to replace the damaged goods and grant us a special discount of five percent to compensate for the loss.
我方要求你方更换损坏的,并希望能给5%5 特殊折扣以补偿我方的损失。
779. According to the contract, you are responsible to compensate us for the loss we have suffered.
按照合同规定,你方应负责赔偿我方所遭受的损失。
780. We have suffered a loss of 20% on the selling price because of the inferior quality of the products you sent us. You must compensate us for all this.
由于贵方所运送的货物质量问题,我方在售价上损失了20%,我方必须对此作出赔偿。
781. All expense including inspection fee and losses arising from the return of the goods and claims should be borne by you.
所有费用,包括商检费和因退货和索赔而造成的损失均由贵方承担。
782. You must hold responsible for all the losses caused by the delay in delivery of the goods.
你方必须对因延迟交货而给我方造成的一切损失负责。
783. You should take back all the disqualified goods and compensate us for the value of the goods plus all losses sustained due to return of the cargo, such as freight, storage charges, insurance premium, interest, and inspection charges.
贵方应该收回不合格产品并向我方作出赔偿,也包括因退货,如货运费、仓储费、保险费、利息、商检费等而造成的损失。
784. We have the right to claim against you for compensation of all losses.
我方有权向贵方提出赔偿我方的所有损失。
785. The products we received last Monday didn’t agree with the samples and feel that you should make it up.
我方上星期一收到的货物与样品不符,我方认为你们应该对此作出赔偿。
786. This is the survey report issued by CCIB in support of you claim.
这是中国商检局签发的检验报告一份,作为我方索赔的依据。
787. Almost everyone of the drums was leaking slightly. We must hold you responsible for the loss.
几乎每个桶都有点漏,你方应该赔偿我方的损失。
788. We have lost considerable business because of your delay in shipment. We expect compensation from you fro the loss.
由于贵方装船延误,导致我方失去了大量交易,望贵方给予补偿。
789. We request that you make up the short-landed goods covered by our contract No.147 promptly.
我们要求贵方迅速补偿我方合同第147号项下的短缺货物。
790. We regret to inform you that we are compelled to return the disqualified goods at your expense.
我们很遗憾地通知贵方,你们不得不退回贵方发送的不合格货品,运费由贵方承担。
2017年高考英语一轮复习讲练测:必修5.4《Making the news》(练)(解析版)
2017版高考英语外研版一轮复习课件:必修(3)Module 2《Developing and Developed Countries》
2017年高考英语一轮复习讲练测:必修5.3《Life in the future》(讲)(解析版)
2017年高考英语一轮复习讲练测:必修5.2《The United Kingdom》(练)(解析版)
2017年高考英语一轮复习讲练测:必修5.2《The United Kingdom》(测)(原卷版)
2017版高考英语外研版一轮复习课件:必修(4)Module 2《Traffic Jam》
2017年高考英语一轮复习讲练测:必修5.4《Making the news》(测)(解析版)
2017年高考英语一轮复习讲练测:必修5.2《The United Kingdom》(测)(解析版)
2017年高考英语一轮复习讲练测:必修5.4《Making the news》(练)(原卷版)
2017版高考英语外研版一轮复习课件:必修(4)Module 6《Unexplained Mysteries of the...》
2017版高考英语外研版一轮复习课件:选修(6)Module 1《Small Talk》
2017版高考英语外研版一轮复习课件:必修(4)Module 4《Great Scientists》
2017年高考英语一轮复习讲练测:必修5.3《Life in the future》(讲)(原卷版)
2017版高考英语外研版一轮复习课件:必修(5)Module 3《Adventure in Literature and...》
2017版高考英语外研版一轮复习课件:必修(2)Module 1《Our Body and Healthy Habits》
2017版高考英语外研版一轮复习课件:必修(3)Module 5《Great People and Great Inventions...》
2017版高考英语外研版一轮复习课件:必修(1)Module 5《A Lesson in a Lab》
2017年高考英语一轮复习讲练测:必修5.1《Great Scientists》(练)(原卷版)
2017年高考英语一轮复习讲练测:必修5.4《Making the news》(测)(原卷版)
2017版高考英语外研版一轮复习课件:必修(1)Module 2《My New Teachers》
2017版高考英语外研版一轮复习课件:必修(2)Module 6《Films and TV Programmes》
2017版高考英语外研版一轮复习课件:必修(4)Module 5《A Trip Along the Three Gorges》
2017版高考英语外研版一轮复习课件:必修(3)Module 1《Europe》
2017版高考英语外研版一轮复习课件:必修(3)Module 3《The Violence of Nature》
2017年高考英语一轮复习讲练测:必修5.3《Life in the future》(练)(原卷版)
2017年高考英语一轮复习讲练测:必修5.3《Life in the future》(练)(解析版)
2017年高考英语一轮复习讲练测:必修5.3《Life in the future》(测)(解析版)
2017版高考英语外研版一轮复习课件:必修(5)Module 6《Animals in Danger》
2017年高考英语一轮复习讲练测:必修5.2《The United Kingdom》(讲)(原卷版)
2017版高考英语外研版一轮复习课件:必修(5)Module 2《A Job Worth Doing》
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |