Unit Twenty-Eight 对索赔要求的回应
Part One
831. We accept the claim, but can you tell me how much you want us to compensate you for the loss?
我方同意理赔,贵方能否告诉我们,你们想要我们赔偿多少损失?
832. We will give your request for claims immediate attention.
我方会立刻处理贵方提出的索赔要求。
833. We will get this matter resolved as soon as possible and hope to compensate you for your loss to your satisfaction.
我方将尽快解决该问题,并赔偿贵公司的损失,让你方满意。
834. We’d like to express our sincere apologies for the poor quality of the products.
对货物的质量问题,我方向贵方表示诚挚的歉意。
835. We regret to hear that the goods you received are not of the quality expected.
我方很遗憾地获悉,贵方收到的货物质量与你们的期望不符。
836. We are very `sorry for the trouble cause by this delay.
这批货物的迟运给你们带来的麻烦,我方深感抱歉。
837. We agree to accept all your claim.
我方同意接受贵方的所有索赔。
838. I’ll go to your company tomorrow in person to talk about the claim.
明天我会亲自去贵公司洽谈赔偿一事。
839. We regret the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you $800.
我们对你们所受的损失深感抱歉,同意向你们赔偿800美元。
840. We agree to compensate you for the detective watches by 5% of the total value.
我方同意赔偿贵方总价值的5%来补偿劣质手表。
841. We will make you a compensation of 6% and give you some preferential terms later on.
我方将向贵方赔偿6%,并且在以后的生意中给你们一些优惠条件。
842. Since the responsibility rests with both parties, we are ready to pay 50% of the loss only.
既然双方都有责任,我方准备只赔偿50%的损失。
843. We have credited to your account £760 to cover both the value of the goods short delivered and your inspection fee.
我方已将760英镑汇入贵方的账户以支付货物短缺的价值和贵方所支付的商检费。
844. We shall remit to you an amount of £2,000 in compensation for the loss.
我们准备汇给贵方2000英镑,以赔偿由此引起的损失。
[en]845. We are willing to give you an 18% allowance of the next shipment to compensate you for the loss.
下一次的货物,我方准备给予18的折扣,以补偿你方的损失。
Part Two
846. You should claim compensation from the insurance company.
贵方应该向保险公司提出索赔。
847. A thorough examination showed that the broken bags were due to improper packing, for which the suppliers should be held responsible.
在彻底的商检之后发现包装袋的破损是由于包装不当引起的,供货商应对此负责。
848. As the shipping company is liable for the damage, your claim for compensation should, in our opinion, be referred to them for settlement.
鉴于货运公司应对这次损失负责,我方的意见是,你们应该向他们提出索赔来解决问题。
849. The claim should be referred to the insurance company. We cannot hold ourselves responsible for it.
这项索赔属保险公司责任范围,我们不能对此负责。
850. Your claim, in our opinion, should be referred to the insurance company, as the mishap occurred after shipment.
我们认为,你们的索赔应提交给保险公司,因为损失发生在装船之后。
851. Since the damage was due to the rough handling by the steamship company, you should claim on it for recovery of the loss.
货物的损不既然是货运公司因野蛮装卸造成的,所以贵方应该向它索赔你们的损失。
852. You should claim compensation from the shipping company instead of the sellers.
贵方应向货运公司提出索赔,而不应该是向卖方索赔。
853. We are prepared to make you a reasonable compensation, but not the amount you claimed.
我方准备向贵方作出合理的赔偿,但不是贵方所要求的赔偿额。
854. The shortage you claimed might have occurred in the course of transit, which is out of our control.
贵方所提出的货物短缺可能是在运输过程中发生的,这是我们所无法控制的。
855. The shipping documents can prove that the goods, when shipped, were in perfect condition. They must have been damaged en route.
货运单据表明,货物在装运时是完好无损的,所以说,货物的受损一定是在途中发生的。
856. Your proposal to settle the claim is satisfactory. We’ll take it.
你关关于解决索赔的建议令人满意,我们接受了。
857. It seems we shall not be held liable for the shortage.
我方似乎不应该对短缺负责。
858. The damage to the machine-tools occurred in transit, so you should make a claim on the insurance company.
机床的损坏是在转运中发生的,所以贵方应该向保险公司提出索赔。
859. I’m sorry to hear that. I think after we make an investigation of the matter, we’ll consider the allowance. Is it OK?
我很遗憾听到这件事,我想待我方调查此事后,再考虑赔偿,好吗?
860. I’ll try to find out why the shirts we sent you are a smaller size and inform you of the result as soon as possible.
我会查清楚为什么发给你们的衬衫会小一号,并尽快告诉你们结果。
骆驼大改造 变身太阳能迷你冰箱
体坛英语资讯:2019/20 Figure skating season opens with ISU Junior GP
外媒看中国:中国女友最爱吐槽十句话
3名中国工程师在土耳其遭绑架
中国的大学应该如何扶植学生创业
美国的学校也开始不让学生带手机了
英国流行no poo运动 对洗发水说不
国内英语资讯:CPC issues revised, new regulations on Party rules
《神探夏洛克》横扫三项艾美奖 卷福华生共享
国内英语资讯:Xis speech on celebrating NPCs 60th founding anniversary to be published
毕业生找工作时毁约真的值得么
研究揭示 喝运动饮料无益健康
国内英语资讯:China holds Man and the Biosphere Youth Forum on biodiversity
美国加州6级地震 系统提前10秒预警
朱莉新片开机 和皮特十年后再合作
如何调整你的生物钟 让你的生活更加规律
国内英语资讯:Traffic flow orderly during Mid-Autumn Festival holiday
乌克兰再现16岁真人芭比 称未整容
囧研究 前男友越多婚姻越不幸福
一猫二主:猫咪“劈腿”惹闹剧
Hello Kitty40周年:风靡世界原因何在?
国际英语资讯:Assad, Putins special envoy discuss Ankaras tripartite summit on Syria
英国最小狗狗 和仓鼠一样大
体坛英语资讯:Botswana women ready for South Africa clash
彩虹葡萄 新品种还是PS产物?
奥巴马西装门 浅色西装被狂吐槽
会笑会学习有礼貌 家用机器人Jibo
手机入侵人类 我们为什么对手机上了瘾
研究:有哥哥的孩子语言能力发育更迟缓
险酿事故 空管睡着致东航MU2528复飞
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |