灰姑娘英语剧本:
Once there lived a kind and lovely girl. After her father's death, her stepmother became cruel to her.Her two step-sisters teased her, asking her to do all the housework.
(旁白:从前有一位可爱善良的姑娘,她父亲很早就去世了。她的继母经常虐待她,继母带来的两个孩子也经常欺负她,她们把灰姑娘当女拥一样使唤。)
stepmother: Do the laundry and get on with your duties. Clean the floors right away. And what's more,bring me my breakfast.
(后妈:把这些衣服拿到洗衣房做你的事情。把地板赶快给我擦干净。另外,把我的早饭带来。)
stepsister1: Cinderella! Get me my sweater, I feel a little cold.
(姐姐1:灰姑娘,把我的衣服拿来,我感到有点冷。 )
stepsister2: Hurry up! Prepare the carriage for me, hand me my gloves. I'm to be late for my date. You're so, you're always so sluggish.
(姐姐2:快点!把马车给我准备好,递我手套。我约会要晚了,你总是那么慢慢腾腾的。)
Cruel as her stepmother was to her, Cinderella still lived an optimistic life. She had a lot of animal friends.
(旁白:虽然继母这样对她,可灰姑娘还是乐观地活着,另外她还有许多小动物做她的朋友。 )
One day, the king held a party for the prince to choose the girl he loved. Every maid in the town was invited to the party.
(一天,国王要让王子自己选择心爱的人,为王子举办了一个宫廷舞会,邀请城里所有的姑娘参加。)
The stepmother took her two daughters to the party, leaving Cinderella at home, because she was jealous of Cinderella's beauty.
(可继母嫉妒灰姑娘的美貌,让灰姑娘在家干活,独自带着女儿去了。)
Cinderella was broken-hearted. At that time, her fairy godmother appeared.
(灰姑娘非常地伤心,这时,教母出现了。)
Cinderella: There's nothing left to believe in. Nothing!
(灰姑娘:没有什么我相信的事情,什么也没有!)
Godmother: Nothing, my dear? Oh, now you don't really mean that.
(教母:亲爱的,什么也没有吗?但现在你的意思并不是这样。)
Cinderella: Oh, but I do.
(灰姑娘:噢,但我确实是这样想的。)
Godmother: Nonsense, child! If you'd lost all your faith, I couldn't be here. And here I am!Oh, come now, Dry those tears!
(教母:胡说,孩子。如果你失去了你的信仰,我就不会在这里了。但现在我在这,噢,过来,擦干眼泪。 )
Cinderella: Why then, you must be...
(灰姑娘:为什么你一定在。。。)
Godmother: Your fairy godmother? Of course. Now let's see, hmm...now...the magic words.Bibbidi-boddidi-boo. Put them together and what have you got.
(教母:你传说中的教母?当然,现在让我看看。。。现在,这些魔力的话,Bibbidi-boddidi-boo。 把它们放在一起,看你得到了什么。)
Cinderella: Oh, it's beautiful! It's like a dream, a wonderful dream come true.
(灰姑娘:噢,它太美丽了!象一个梦,一个美好的梦想变成了现实。)
Godmother: Yes, my child, but like all dreams, well, I'm afraid this can't last forever. You'll have only till night and...
(教母:是的,我的孩子,象所有的梦一样。恐怕它不能永远延续下去。你仅仅能在午夜和。。。拥有它。)
Perhaps you 41 (hear) countless times how exercise is good for 阅读理解答案
Copycat Elephants You may have seen a talking parrot on a TV show,阅读理解答案
Ask most American children what they want to 阅读理解答案
I used to live selfishly, I should admit. 完形填空答案
Boiler rooms are often dirty and steamy, but this one is clean阅读理解答案
2016年英语四级改革:听力样题
Attention to detail is something everyone can阅读理解答案
教你如何写出具有雅思范儿的高分作文
四大法宝轻松搞定雅思口语
雅思写作中,最让人爱不起的十大开头
2016年重庆高考英语试题解析
雅思写作:教育类词汇大盘点
Long before the scientific world became 阅读理解答案
Do you like to visit the zoo in our city?Zoo 完形填空答案
雅思写作的三大冲刺技巧,你知道是什么吗?
As the proverb goes, man struggles upwards阅读理解答案
雅思口试小技巧:抓住考官心理帮你拿高分
2016年英语四级听力改革分析及对策
Few acts are as cruel as making fun of the less fortunate阅读理解答案
You might think going to school during the summer 阅读理解答案
八个可能毁掉你雅思写作的小细节
2016年英语四级考试作文模板
Our school lies on the foot of a mountain with a small短文改错
The oldest and most common source(来源) of renewable energy阅读理解答案
雅思写作得分关键点大揭秘
GRE填空,那些你不知道的小秘密
Once upon a time there was a rich merchant 语法填空答案
“ Why I’d Like to Visit Texas ”阅读理解答案
湖北省黄石市2015
雅思写作Task1满分标准揭秘
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |