当你放在沙滩中,你只是沙子。——题记
When you put it in the sand, you're just sand. -- inscription
上帝把我的心遗失落在沙滩上,我被搁浅了。我的四周是绵长无尽的沙滩,沙砾昏黄,暗淡无光。
God left my heart on the beach and I was stranded. I am surrounded by endless sand, the gravel is yellow and dim.
我有些失落,这是我注定的位置吗?
I'm a little lost. Is this my predestined position?
每当夜幕降临,我遥看苍穹,羡慕那些让人仰望的群星,它们明亮夺目,放射着永恒的光辉。然而我也看到群星背后深邃的苍穹,是无边的黑暗衬托了耀眼的星。
When night falls, I look at the sky from afar and envy the stars that people look up to. They are bright and shining with eternal brightness. However, I also saw the deep sky behind the stars, which was set off by the boundless darkness.
但我不甘心。
But I'm not willing.
我转过头来,却看到一道光芒。
I turned around and saw a light.
狂暴的大海在发怒,孕育着毁灭一切的力量。滔天的巨浪却被一道细小的光束照亮。高高的山崖边,站着一个在狂风暴雨中有些瑟缩的女人,然而她的手却如屹立不倒的石柱,执着的擎着一盏明灯。爱尔克,这个悲伤的姐姐,她并不选择在避风遮雨的家中静静守候她出海的弟弟,而是站在了悬崖之上,用勇气与毅力点燃了长明的希望之灯。
The fury of the sea is raging, and it breeds the power to destroy everything. The mighty waves are illuminated by a tiny beam of light. On the high cliff, stood a woman who was shivering in the storm, but her hand was like a standing stone pillar holding a bright light. Elk, the sad sister, didn't choose to wait for her brother to go to sea in the shelter of the wind and rain, but stood on the cliff and lit the bright light of hope with courage and perseverance.
高高的山崖让爱尔克的灯光融入了星光,我赞叹:她在对亲情的守望中找到了自己的位置,尽管她的守望成为了永恒,但她的灯长明,她所站立的位置已经成为永恒的指向。
The high cliffs let Elk's lights blend into the starlight. I marvel that she found her position in watching her family. Although her watching became eternal, her lamp was bright and her standing position had become the eternal direction.
我开始思索,思索我自己的位置。
I began to think about my position.
当白天来临,炽热的太阳便是一切的主宰。
When the day comes, the hot sun is the master of everything.
我惊喜的凝视太阳,那是一个独一无二的位置,一个可以让万物仰视的位置。
I am surprised to stare at the sun, which is a unique position, a place where all things can look up.
然而我又为我可笑的想法而畏惧不已。太阳,那是谁能取代,谁能成为的呢?
But I'm afraid of my ridiculous ideas. Who can replace the sun, and who can become it?
一个巨大的背影从我面前掠过,大地都为之震颤。他,一个追逐太阳的人。他似乎永不疲惫,一双坚定的脚早已磨出茧子,然而热情依旧,信心依旧。他依旧昂着头朝着太阳的方向,那是他永恒不变的坐标,他倾尽一生要回到的原点。
A huge back passed in front of me, and the earth trembled. He, a man chasing the sun. He never seems to be tired, a pair of firm feet have worn out the cocoon, but enthusiasm is still, confidence is still. He still held his head in the direction of the sun, which is his eternal coordinate, he devoted his life to return to the origin.
炽热的阳光灼伤了他的双眼,我却看到他的眼中迸发出力量和火光,仿佛已经燃烧为两个火球。
The blazing sun burned his eyes, but I saw his eyes burst out of power and fire, as if it had been burned into two fireballs.
我突然地为他悲伤,他追寻着一个他不可能到达的位置。
I was suddenly sad for him. He was looking for a place he couldn't reach.
但是我想错了,我看到夸父结束了他的追逐,他在黄木上进入了太阳的光芒,在燃烧中涅磐了。在那里他得到了休息,得到了永生。从此燃烧成一尊伟大的图腾。
But I think it's wrong. I saw Kuafu end his pursuit. He entered the light of the sun on the yellow wood and became nirvana in the burning. There he got a rest and eternal life. From then on, it became a great totem.
我震惊了。夸父在不停的奔跑中,向着他心中的位置不停的奋斗,其实在奔跑中他已经找到了自己的位置,无论最终他成功与否。
I was shocked. Kua Fu keeps fighting for his heart position in running. In fact, he has found his own position in running, whether he succeeds or not.
我终于明白,没有什么命定的位置,没有什么无法到达的位置,除非你永远把自己放在了沙滩上。
I've finally learned that there's no destiny, no unreachable position, unless you've always put yourself on the beach.
趁着我的心还未风化成一颗顽石,我远离了沙滩,寻找属于我的位置,我的价值。
While my heart has not weathered into a stone, I am far away from the beach, looking for my place, my value.
我相信,只要我愿意,勇气与信念会让我发光,发出金子般的光。
I believe that as long as I am willing, courage and faith will make me shine and shine like gold.
两俄罗斯黑客盗取贩卖他人身份在美国被判监禁
体坛英语资讯:Dutch short tracker de Laat promises to pick up the pace
国内英语资讯:China to maintain continuity, stability of monetary policy: PBOC
国际英语资讯:13 Russians, 3 Russian entities indicted for interfering with U.S. elections
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: Trump stresses safer schools, mental health as Florida shooting sparks debates ov
国际英语资讯:French Defense Minister calls for new chapters of European defense
国内英语资讯:Asia society holds Chinese New Year celebration event in Texas
国内英语资讯:China to make upcoming SCO summit success through joint efforts: FM
国内英语资讯:Chinese leaders extend Spring Festival greetings
国内英语资讯:Economic Watch: 40 years on, the rising power of Chinese consumers
体坛英语资讯:Unified Korean team suffers second loss, Switzerland tops Group B at womens ice hockey in
国内英语资讯:Fire put out in Jokhang Temple in Chinas Tibet
国际英语资讯:40 Palestinians wounded in clashes with Israeli soldiers in Gaza, West Bank
体坛英语资讯:South Korean Lim claims title in PyeongChang Games short track mens 1,500m
国际英语资讯:Juncker urges to simplify EU defense, security policy decision-making process
国内英语资讯:U.S. Alaska state seeks more collaboration with China
国内英语资讯:Xi congratulates Ramaphosa on election, calls for closer China-S. Africa ties
国际英语资讯:Cuba slams attempt to shut Venezuela out of Americas Summit
国内英语资讯:China strengthens food safety examinations in Spring Festival holiday
平昌冬奥会:美食色彩音量刺激诠释“激情同在”
初一到十五 春节习俗知多少
体坛英语资讯:Listen to whisper of ice
体坛英语资讯:Wust claims fifth speed skating Olympic gold by winning womens 1,500m in PyeongChang
国内英语资讯:Xi sends Spring Festival greetings to HK youth
国际英语资讯:PM May intervenes in Northern Ireland deadlock
狗年想换工作?记住这7条就对了
美文赏析:静静地活,不埋怨也不嘲笑
国内英语资讯:China sees more tourists, higher revenue during holiday
体坛英语资讯:China loses to Norway in tiebreaker in PyeongChang Games curling mixed doubles
国际英语资讯:Morocco reiterates support to Iraqs sovereignty, territorial integrity
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |