歌德曾说:"一书一世界。
Goethe once said, "one book, one world.".
--题记
-- inscription
儿时读书只是纯粹喜欢纸张磨搓手指时那种奇妙的感觉,只为心中那份莫名的悸动,只为了书中那可爱的小白兔与乌龟。
When I was a kid, I just loved the wonderful feeling when I rubbed my fingers with paper, just for the inexplicable palpitation in my heart, only for the lovely little white rabbit and turtle in the book.
如今读书不是为了那黄金屋,不是为了那颜如玉,也不是为了千钟粟,只是由于我已悄悄爱上这指间的世界。
Now reading is not for the golden house, not for the beauty, not for the thousand bell millet, but because I have quietly fallen in love with the world between my fingers.
读《红楼梦》,那悠悠大观园尽现眼前,与黛玉一同悲葬花,与湘云一同醉卧芍药园,感宝玉"富贵闲人"之叛逆,叹岁月的更送,人生百态。
Reading a dream of Red Mansions, the long grand view garden is in front of us. We mourn flowers with Daiyu, lie in peony garden with Xiangyun. We feel the rebellion of Baoyu, the rich and the noble, the idle, and sigh for the better of the years.
读朱自清,领悟深沉的父爱,平民百姓平凡而认真的生活,与他一同在荷塘边赏月,把酒共尝夏荷之香。
Read Zhu Ziqing, understand the deep love of father, ordinary and serious life of common people, enjoy the moon with him at the lotus pond, taste the fragrance of summer lotus together.
读《简o爱》,让我懂得女性的自尊。女性与男性一样平等,同样无尊卑贵贱之分,懂得束缚人的心灵的其实是人的思想。
Reading Jane Eyre, let me understand the self-esteem of women. Women are as equal as men, and there is no distinction between superiority and inferiority. It is human thought that knows how to restrain people's mind.
在这指间的世界里,我看到苏轼大唱:"大江东去浪海尽,千古风流人物"的豪迈洒脱,仿佛饮一盏白干,让我激情飞跃;我看到李清照"寻寻觅觅凄凄惨惨戚戚"的情真意切,恰似品一杯红酒,让我意深情浓;我亦看到李白"飞流直下三千尺,疑是银河落九天"的奇特思绪,好比干一瓶老窑,令我回味无穷。
In this world of fingers, I see Sushi's singing: "the river goes to the east to the sea, the heroic and free and easy of the ancient personages, as if drinking a white stem, let me leap passionately; I see Li Qingzhao & quot; looking for the true meaning of miserable & quot;, just like tasting a glass of red wine, let me have deep feelings; I also see Li Bai & quot;"; Three thousand feet down the river, I think it's the strange thoughts of the Milky way, like a bottle of old kiln, which makes me memorable.
在书里,我看到了洪战辉,当他还是个孩子时已经对另一个更弱小的孩子担起了责任,他在贫困中求学,在艰辛中自强,从一个小男孩变成了男子汉。
In the book, I see Hong Zhanhui. When he was a child, he had already taken responsibility for another weaker child. He studied in poverty, became strong in hardship, and became a man from a little boy.
在这指间的世界里,我如一只彩蝶,翩跹起舞;如一只野鹤,在秋日高洁的蓝天里无所羁绊;在这指间的世界,我看到了大千世界的缩影。
In this world of fingers, I dance like a butterfly, like a wild crane in the clear blue sky in autumn. In this world of fingers, I see the miniature of the world.
在这奇幻的指间世界里,我看见了生活的缩影,尝遍了生活的百态,学会了认真的思考,学会了理性与睿智。
In this magical world of fingers, I saw the epitome of life, tasted all kinds of life, learned to think seriously, learned to be rational and wise.
这指间的世界,让我的生命不断增值。
This world between fingers, let my life continue to add value.
我爱这指间的世界。
I love the world between my fingers.
Man vs bacteria 人类对抗细菌
Summer in Britain 英国夏季的节日和活动
Bust a gut 拼了命地工作
The last/final straw 忍无可忍,使人最终崩溃的一击
Mobiles at the movies 在电影院里玩手机
Bored at work? Sue the boss! 工作无聊怪老板?
In the blink of an eye 一眨眼之间
Wardrobe dilemma 面对衣橱的困惑
Are you ready for your exam? 考试,你准备好了吗?
Off the hook 脱身
Are you addicted to your phone? 你是不是玩手机上瘾了?
Closing the doors on paradise 为生态修复关闭旅游天堂岛屿
The good of gardening 园艺疗法益心养神
The daily commute 每天上下班
Online Shopping 网上购物-英语点津
Is a game just a game? 游戏只是游戏吗?
Why do we laugh? 为什么我们会笑?
Lights! Camera! English! 灯光,摄像机,英语!
How safe is your bed? 你的床安全吗?
Get someone's goat 火冒三丈
Sweat it out – in a bath! 泡热水澡等于做运动
Is VR the new reality? 虚拟现实会成为现实吗?
Too much stuff 物质主义和简约主义
How to live longer 怎么才能长寿
The problem with big brains 聪明大脑所带来的问题
Can a lie-in make you healthier? 睡懒觉能让你更健康?
Are you a team player? 你是一名具有团队精神的人吗?
Hair and evolution 毛发和进化论
Bye bye Big Ben's bongs 与大本钟的钟声暂时告别
Would you let your baby sleep in a box? 你愿意让自己的宝宝在盒子里睡觉吗?
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |