岁月无止境的向前流逝,慢慢地改变了世界,改变了我的生活。
The endless passage of time, slowly changed the world, changed my life.
偶然有一次,我在角落里看到一个被我遗弃的书包,那还是一个很新的书包。记得那时我是死活缠着妈妈让她买的。现在却只能静静地躺在这暗无天日的地方,灰尘的讥讽。
Occasionally, I saw a schoolbag abandoned by me in the corner. It was a very new schoolbag. I remember that I was pestering my mother to buy it. Now I can only lie quietly in this dark place, sneering at the dust.
我已经很久不用书包了,因为--潮流。那时,很少人再有背书包的了,当我知道了这个情况后,我便毅然舍弃了书包,而跟着"现代人"一起赶潮流了。
I haven't used my schoolbag for a long time because of the trend. At that time, few people carried schoolbags. When I knew this situation, I gave up my schoolbag and followed the trend of the modern people.
我突然记起一句话:"在一个时代被称为'呸'的东西,在另一个时代却被称为'酷'。"
I suddenly remember a saying that & quot; is called in one era & (39); bah & (39); in another era it is called & (39); cool & (39;. "
这就是潮流的真正的意蕴了吧?
This is the real meaning of the trend, right?
在这不断发展的新时代,有多少人和我一样舍弃了刚买的书包而我的是想让自己也可以名副其实地成为"现代人"的一员呢。
In this new era of continuous development, how many people, like me, have given up the bag I just bought and what I want to do is to make myself a member of the & quot; modern people & quot.
大家总是在不断地追赶新的事物,而却不知道它的意义在何处。
We are always chasing new things, but we don't know where it means.
在网上经常能瞧见一些新奇的词:"粉丝"、"FS"……
You can often see some new words on the Internet: " fans ", " FS"
"粉丝"就是英文"Fans"--"FS"不就是现代中文词里的谐音"服饰",可为什么不用直接的词语来表达,而非要用这些怪异字来代替。答案无疑只有一个--潮流嘛。
&Quot; fans & quot; is English & quot; fans & quot; - & quot; FS & quot; is not homophony in modern Chinese words & quot; Clothing & quot;, why don't you use direct words to express it instead of these strange words. There is undoubtedly only one answer - the trend.
可是,这在另一方面却无疑是辱没了中华五千年的文化精髓。生为中国人,就要以自己的国家,以自己的文化为荣。就要向世人展示我们中华民族的文化,而不是以它来当作一个材料而来当作一个笑话,这无疑是中国文化的莫大耻辱。
However, on the other hand, it undoubtedly insults the quintessence of Chinese culture for five thousand years. Born as a Chinese, we should be proud of our country and culture. It's no doubt a great shame for Chinese culture to show the world our Chinese culture, rather than to treat it as a material and a joke.
赶潮流,这并不是坚决反对的,但只是想呼吁大家,在自己赶潮流的时候,是否遗弃了自己,遗弃了尊严。
Catch up with the trend, which is not firmly opposed, but just want to appeal to everyone, in their own catch up with the trend, whether to abandon their own, abandoned dignity.
我醒悟似地拿起了这个被遗弃的书包拍掉它的灰尘,它依然还很新呢?
I picked up the abandoned schoolbag and patted off its dust. Is it still very new?
人类真该反省自己了!
It's time for human beings to reflect on themselves!
The World Expo in 2010(2010年世博会)
My Favourate Season(我最喜欢的季节)
中考英语作文——关于神州6号的
中考英语作文——新农村-A New Village
I had a happy weekend
中考英语作文——My Teacher
同学们在讨论人们未来的生活是什么样的
中考英语——My Computer(我的计算机)
中考英语辅导:StayingatHomeAlone-独自在家
Making Friends on Line(网上交友)
中考英语辅导:书籍(Books)
中考英语作文——Let Join Our English
游览长城-A Trip to the Great Wall
An Unforgettable Holiday(一个难忘的假期)
中考英语作文:中秋节-Mid-Autumn Day
中考英语作文——Lucky Numbers
中考英语辅导:ALettertoTom-给汤姆的一封信
中考英语作文——National Day
中考英语作文——我的妈妈-My Mother
一个特别的女孩(A special girl)
中考英语作文——my thinking of love
中考英语作文——The Grate Pyramid
母亲节到了,写给母亲的感谢信
The Olympic Games and Me
中考英语——April Fool(愚人节)
Howto get ready for online learning
中考英语作文——关于看病对话的
中考英语——Chinese New Year!
ToMakeaHomeSweet-营建和睦的家庭
一篇关于学校要举行校运会的通知!
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |