我想飞翔

发布时间:2020-05-04  编辑:查字典英语网小编

幼稚的我们曾经渴望自由的飞翔,

Naive we used to yearn for free flight,

您却总在我们正要分离前把我们寻回。

But you always find us before we are separated.

曾经憎恨您给予我们的束缚与制约,

Once hated the bondage and restriction you gave us,

无奈的是渴望飞翔的愿望总被你捆绑。

But the desire to fly is always tied by you.

我向您索寻答复。

I'll ask you for an answer.

您总是用低沉的声音对我讲:

You always say to me in a low voice:

“你的翅膀还不能够飞翔!”

"Your wings can't fly yet!"

而青春的叛逆让我听不见任何声响,

And the rebellion of youth makes me hear no sound,

鸟儿般的飞翔、歌唱却是我的向往。

Flying and singing like birds are my yearning.

然而,任性的代价绝不是美好的阳光,

However, the price of willfulness is not good sunshine,

直至双翼受伤,

Until the wings are injured,

您还温和地对我讲:

You also said to me gently:

“孩子,并不是不让你飞翔,

"Children, it's not that you're not allowed to fly,

只是怕未成熟的你因为对自由的向往而受到伤害!”

Just afraid of immature you because of the yearning for freedom and hurt! "

当你双翼变得结实,能够承担

When your wings are strong enough to bear

那时……

At that time...

你就尽情地挥洒汗水,在自己的天空中直至夕阳

You will sweat to your heart's content, in your own sky until sunset

此时,泪水打湿了衣裳,

At this time, tears wet the clothes,

老师!谢谢您对我们的爱护,有了您,

Teacher! Thank you for your love. With you,

我们才能如此健康的成长!

We can grow up so healthily!

查看全部
推荐文章
猜你喜欢
附近的人在看
推荐阅读
拓展阅读

分类
  • 年级
  • 类别
  • 版本
  • 上下册
年级
不限
类别
英语教案
英语课件
英语试题
不限
版本
不限
上下册
上册
下册
不限