游船在翡翠般的大海上继续向哲尔赛岛前进……
In the emerald sea, the cruise ship continues to move towards the island of Jersey
“喂,克拉丽丝,你快看呀!”父亲喊着母亲的名字,急匆匆的从卖牡蛎那儿走了过来。
"Hey, Clarice, look!" The father called his mother's name and hurried over from the oyster seller.
“又怎么了!?”母亲很不耐烦,显然她还在为父亲请女儿和女婿吃牡蛎生着闷气。
"What's the matter?" The mother was very impatient, obviously she was still sulking for her father to invite her daughter and son-in-law to eat oysters.
而父亲却完全没有理会母亲的情绪,一把抓住母亲的手,然后指向卖牡蛎的地方,“克拉丽丝,你看,那是不是于勒?
But the father didn't pay any attention to his mother's emotion. He grabbed her hand and pointed to the oyster selling place. "Clarice, do you think that's Yule?
“于勒?”母亲惊讶的张大嘴,“是呀,于勒,我的亲弟弟呀!”
"Yule?" My mother opened her mouth in surprise. "Yes, Yule, my brother!"
“喔,快让我瞧瞧。”母亲慌忙站起身,飞快的向前探出好几步,瞪大眼睛向那些吃牡蛎的优雅人们望去。
"Oh, let me see." The mother got up in a hurry, and quickly put forward several steps, and stared at the elegant people who ate oysters.
我也转头向那看去,一位男士引起了我的注意。他身穿一件黑色宽幅呢子衣裳,高高的个子,站在四周几位绅士旁却显得那么突出,宽阔的肩膀,穿双雪亮的全帮鞋子,他那细绸子衬衫领上打着一个极阔极时髦的黑蝴蝶结,与他那一身纯黑的衣服配合的十分得体。他那一头金丝的头发被阳光照着,如同戴着一顶银光闪闪的便帽一般。两撇小胡子修剪的崭齐,当露出阳光般的微笑时,便露出两排洁白的牙齿。而挽着他的胳膊的一位女士穿着蝴蝶一般漂亮的衣服,裙摆膨胀的很大,从底下露出那镶着花边的衬裙。围着花边的领口拖着一弯雪白粉嫩的胸膛,绢丝的围巾随便的挂在臂膀上,洒金的扇子用细细的天鹅绒带儿吊在手腕上,金光灿灿的鬓发,垂挂在颈梗上,跟耳朵上的庞大的金耳坠子一起跳跃着。
I also turned to look there, a man attracted my attention. He was dressed in a black wide cloth, tall, standing next to several gentlemen around him, but he was so prominent. He had broad shoulders, a pair of bright shoes, a very wide and fashionable black bow tie on the collar of his fine silk shirt, which matched his pure black clothes very well. The sun shone on his blonde hair like a silver cap. The two shaved moustaches are cut up. When they smile like sunshine, they show two rows of white teeth. And a lady who was holding his arm was wearing a butterfly like beautiful dress. The skirt expanded greatly, revealing the petticoat with lace from the bottom. Around the lace neckline, there is a white and pink chest, the silk scarf is casually hung on the arm, the golden fan is hung on the wrist with thin velvet belt, the golden sideburns are hung on the neck stem, jumping with the huge golden ear pendant on the ear.
“喔,上帝保佑!他真的是于勒,千真万确的是他!”母亲的声音因为激动和喜悦而明显的颤抖了。
"Oh, God bless! He's really Yule, he's the real one! " The mother's voice was visibly shaken with excitement and joy.
“喔,善良的人呀!他真回来了,你看他是多么的有修养呀!”当母亲看到那位绅士优雅把外衣脱下来,披在了那位怕风的女士身上时发出了不仅仅是欣喜的声音。
"Oh, good people! He really came back, you see how cultivated he is! " When the mother saw the gentleman take off his coat gracefully and put it on the lady who was afraid of the wind, she made more than just a happy voice.
接着注意到连他的裤料都是少见的咖啡色呢子,并镶着棋盘格子的纹路,至于他穿的背心,更是令母亲着迷,白水绸的料子,上面缀着一颗小小的粉红色蔷薇蕾。
Then I noticed that even his trousers were made of rare coffee colored cloth with checkerboard lattice pattern. As for the vest he wore, it fascinated his mother. The white water silk fabric was decorated with a small pink rose bud.
“哦!上帝呀!”母亲开始喊了,“菲利普,这不是做梦吧,你,快,快,快掐我一下,嗯……快点!……”
"Oh! God! " Mother began to shout, "Philip, it's not a dream. You, hurry, hurry, pinch me, eh Come on!... "
当母亲疼的尖叫了一声之后,我们确信没有认错人。因为在所有惊讶的看向我们的人中,只有那位绅士带着惊喜和激动快步向我们走来……
When my mother screamed in pain, we were sure we didn't recognize the wrong person. Because of all the people who were surprised to see us, only the gentleman came to us with surprise and excitement
就这样,我们拟订的上千种计划全都实现了。就连我那近30岁大姐也很快找到了一个品貌俱佳的女婿。姐姐们再也不用为几个铜子一米的衬裙花边跟小贩讨价还价了,而是享受了服装师们的上门服务。每天我们都能举着高脚的水晶玻璃杯,在华丽而舒适的别墅里品位法兰西最纯正的陈酿葡萄酒,耳边伴奏的总是面对着两个女儿和两个女婿的父亲对叔叔的赞美声。
In this way, all the thousands of plans we have drawn up have been realized. Even my nearly 30-year-old sister soon found a good-looking son-in-law. Sisters no longer have to bargain with peddlers for a few copper one meter petticoats and lace, but enjoy the door-to-door service of the costume designers. Every day, we can hold the crystal glass with high feet, taste the purest French aged wine in the gorgeous and comfortable villa, and always face the praise from the father of two daughters and two sons in law.
“喔,我真为有这样一个杰出的弟弟而感到骄傲!”
"Oh, I'm so proud to have such an outstanding brother!"
“他真是天底下最有良心,最善良的人那!”
"He is the most conscientious and kind man in the world!"
“来,为你们拥有世界上最令人尊敬的叔叔干杯!”
"Here, to your most respectable uncle in the world!"
而母亲更是殷勤,每天都要亲自去叔叔的房间打扫。她总是说佣人们不可靠,万一顺手偷走叔叔房间里的值钱东西怎么办?所以,她每次打扫的甚是仔细,边打扫边给叔叔一遍又一遍的哭诉我们过去的苦难历程。当然叔叔很识趣,每次都能用几百法郎挡住母亲喋喋不休的声音。
And the mother is even more attentive, every day to personally go to uncle's room cleaning. She always said that servants are unreliable. What if they steal valuable things from uncle's room? Therefore, she cleans carefully every time, and she cries to her uncle over and over again about our past suffering. Of course, uncle is very witty. He can block his mother's chatter with several hundred francs every time.
就这样,我们幸福的生活了两年。两年之后,叔叔突然病重住院了,开始的几天,母亲和父亲对叔叔进行了无微不至的护理,可是在得知叔叔把自己过世后的财产全都捐给了慈善事业时,就在也没露过面。叔叔在生命最后的日子里,也只有我去照顾他,看着叔叔日渐憔悴的脸,我心如刀绞,“哦,这是带给我们全家幸福的叔叔!父亲的亲弟弟!我的亲叔叔呀!”
In this way, we lived happily for two years. Two years later, my uncle suddenly became seriously ill and was hospitalized. In the first few days, my mother and father took care of my uncle. However, when they learned that my uncle had donated all his property after his death to charity, they didn't show up. In the last days of my uncle's life, I was the only one to take care of him. Looking at his increasingly haggard face, I was heartbroken, "Oh, this is the uncle who brings happiness to our family! Father's brother! My dear uncle! "
叔叔在弥留之际,拉住我的手说了他这一生的最后一番话:“我,我……做梦也没想到……我们的亲、亲情……竟然是这样的,……是靠金钱来……来维持,真正让我……感到痛苦的不是我的病,……而是……而是这人情淡薄的社会,……也许是……是我以前太坏了吧,所以……得到了报应……不过,还是谢谢你,我……我真正的亲人……”
In his dying days, uncle took my hand and said the last words of his life: "I, I I never dreamed that Our family, affection It turns out that It's money To maintain, really let me It's not my illness that is suffering It is... It's the society with weak human feelings Maybe I used to be too bad, so Get the retribution But thank you. I My real family... "
We’re trying to save the earth教案3
九年级英语下学期单元同步测试题8
九年级英语下学期单元同步测试题36
What’s the highest mountain课件1
It’s important to habits课件4
What should I do导学案1
What should I do导学案7
We’re trying to save课件5
We’re trying to save课件6
It’s important to habits课件3
What were you doing when the UFO arrived导学案4
What were you doing when the UFO arrived导学案1
九年级英语下学期单元同步测试题34
九年级英语下学期单元同步测试题30
Detective教案6
What’s the highest mountain课件2
九年级英语下学期单元同步测试题5
It’s important to habits课件2
What’s the highest mountain课件3
九年级英语下学期单元同步测试题38
What’s the highest mountain课件4
What should I do导学案4
Detective教案3
What should I do导学案2
九年级英语下学期单元同步测试题37
What should I do导学案3
What can we do to protect the environment课件4
What should I do导学案6
What should I do导学案5
Films教案1
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |