“路漫漫其修远兮,吾将上下而求索。”
"It's a long way to go. I'll go up and down."
——屈原
-- Qu Yuan
青春的美丽不是街上名牌服饰。
The beauty of youth is not a famous dress on the street.
青春的旋律不是吉它上的缠绵忧伤。
The melody of youth is not the lingering sadness on the guitar.
而拥有青春的我们,又在寻找些什么呢?
What are we looking for with our youth?
青春,一个如此脆弱的词语。如果不好好珍惜,当时光从指缝间溜走时,我们会后悔莫及。
Youth, such a fragile word. If we don't cherish it, we will regret when time slips away from our fingers.
我们不能虚度这花样年华!
We can't waste our time!
我们不能让梦想流逝在青春里!
We can't let our dreams pass in our youth!
我们不能让自己在花季里无所学,无所求,无所收获!
We can't let ourselves have nothing to learn, nothing to ask, nothing to gain in the flower season!
因此,我们要寻找!要让自己的青春燃烧!
Therefore, we are looking for! Let your youth burn!
我们曾经失败过,我们曾经苦闷过,我们曾经失落过,我们曾经忧伤过,我们曾经……
We have failed, we have been depressed, we have lost, we have been sad, we have
但是,你有没有在那些不快乐的日子里寻找快乐?
But do you look for happiness in those unhappy days?
如果没有,那么,朋友,请你从今天开始,要学会在不快乐中寻找快乐。因为,在看不见太阳的雾霭里,你就是你自己的太阳!
If not, then, friend, please start today and learn to find happiness in unhappiness. Because you are your own sun in the mist where you can't see the sun!
在我们无助的时候,朋友会伸出友爱之手把我们从黑暗中拉出来。当有一天,你发现,你失去了朋友,你有没有想过去把他寻找回来?
When we are helpless, friends will reach out to pull us out of the darkness. When one day, you find that you have lost a friend, do you want to go to find him back?
如果没有,那么,朋友,请你真诚地去寻回。因为没有朋友的人生犹如没有了阳光。
If not, then, friend, please find it sincerely. Because a life without friends is like a life without sunshine.
可是,在这舞动着的青春里,还有比快乐,友情更重要的,那就是知识。
However, in this dancing youth, there is more important than happiness and friendship, that is knowledge.
失去了知识,我们的青春难以燃烧。
Without knowledge, our youth is hard to burn.
所以我们要寻找知识!
So we need to find knowledge!
古人悬梁刺股,童第周在昏黄的路灯下看书,多少伟人废寝忘食地看书,研究,实验。
The ancients hung beams and stabbed the stock. Tong Dizhou read books under the dim yellow street light. How many great people read books, research and experiment without sleep or food.
他们在寻找什么?
What are they looking for?
他们在寻找知识,寻找真理!
They are looking for knowledge and truth!
知识是我们登上高峰的阶梯。我们只有不断地寻找知识,不断充实自己,才能登“泰山”而“小天下”。
Knowledge is the ladder to the summit. Only by constantly seeking knowledge and enriching ourselves can we ascend Mount Tai and become a "small world".
路漫漫其修远兮,吾将上下而求索。
Although the road is endless and faraway, I still want to pursue the truth in the world.
人生就是一个不断寻找的过程。我们要怀着炽热的心去寻找——努力地寻找,寻找快乐,寻找友情,寻找幸福……而更重要的是寻找知识。
Life is a process of constant searching. We should look for it with fervent heart - try to find, find happiness, find friendship, find happiness What's more important is to find knowledge.
让我们用绿色的心舞动起青春!
Let's dance our youth with green hearts!
让我们用炽热的心燃烧起青春!
Let's use the blazing heart to burn our youth!
让我们在红似火的青春里,不断地寻找!
Let's keep searching in the red youth!
哦,燃烧吧,青春!
Oh, burn, youth!
英汉翻译需注意固定说法的翻译
暖心小说《小王子》Chapter 1
中国成语典故英文翻译(2)
Beijing rolls out the red carpet-英语点津
Yangtze dolphin 'functionally extinct'-英语点津
《长腿叔叔》第二章(下)
比尔盖茨的书单:2017年我推荐这些书
中央编译局:“抗日”不宜译成“anti-Japanese”
暖心小说《小王子》第12章
生命中最寻常的幸福小事,你珍惜了吗?[1]
暖心小说《小王子》第6章
成长中那些你必须知道的事
新手如何选择一本适合自己的英文读物?
Call to abandon use of wooden chopsticks-英语点津
名著选读:傲慢与偏见29
暖心小说《小王子》第11章
Vehicles ordered off road for drill-英语点津
Stock market value tops last year's GDP-英语点津
暖心小说《小王子》第13章
2017上半年网络流行语(双语)[1]
暖心小说《小王子》第14章
汉译英佳作翻译:史铁生《我与地坛》节选
韩愈《师说》英文版
马克·吐温短篇小说《竞选州长》
《夏洛特的网》第二章
名著选读:傲慢与偏见28
读者最爱书单推荐 你读过几本?[1]
带你读遍全球(上)
40% top Chinese students choose to study abroad-英语点津
“文言文”中译英
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |