所在位置: 查字典英语网 > 趣味英语 > 话剧 > 英语剧本:小白兔和小灰狼(中英文对照)

英语剧本:小白兔和小灰狼(中英文对照)

发布时间:2013-02-26  编辑:查字典英语网小编

下面教育城外语网提供英语剧本:小白兔和小灰狼(中英文对照)Rabbits and small gray wolf

场景:小白兔家

Scene: the rabbit family

圣诞节到了,小白兔一家欢欢喜喜准备过圣诞节。

Christmas arrived, the small white rabbit a cheerfully ready for christmas.

兔妈妈:孩子们,我出去给你们买圣诞礼物,你们在家里乖乖地等妈妈回来,好不好?

Mum: children, I went out to buy you a Christmas gift, you at home quietly until my mother came back, okay?

小兔甲:好!妈妈早点回来。

The rabbit a: good! Mother to come back earlier.

兔妈妈刚走出几步又退回来。

Mother rabbit is just a few steps back.

兔妈妈:孩子们,我忘了告诉你们,如果不是妈妈回来,谁来了你们都不要开门。记住了吗?

Mum: children, I forgot to tell you, if not the mother comes back, who will you don't open the door. Remember?

小兔乙:我记住了。妈妈再见!

Rabbit B: I remember. Bye , mom.

兔妈妈刚走几步又退回来。

Mother rabbit is a few steps back.

兔妈妈:孩子们,我还要告诉你们,如果是大灰狼来了,你们千万别开门。记住了吗?

Mum: children, I say to you, if you are the wolf has come, you don't open the door. Remember?

小兔丙:我们记住了。妈妈再见!

Rabbit C: we remember. Bye , mom.

兔妈妈出了门。

Mother rabbit is out the door.

小兔们在一起做游戏。

Rabbits are playing games.

小灰狼从窗外看小兔们做游戏。

The little wolf from the window to see the baby rabbits do game.

小灰狼敲敲门。

The little wolf knocked on the door.

小灰狼:(唱)小白兔乖乖,把门儿开开!

The little wolf: ( singing) little rabbit, please open the door!

小兔们:(唱)不开不开就不开,妈妈没回来,谁来也不开。

Bunnies: ( singing) does not open will not open, Mama Doesn't come, who will do not open.

小灰狼:小兔们,请让我进去同你们一道玩,好不好?

The little wolf: bunnies, let me go with you for a play, OK?

小兔们:(高兴地)好啊!科室,我们还不知道你是谁呀?

Bunnies: ( pleased )! Department, we still don't know who you are?

小灰狼:我是小灰狼。

The little wolf : I am a little wolf.

小兔甲:小灰狼是谁呀?

Rabbit: a little wolf who is?

小兔乙:小灰狼是不是大灰狼的儿子?

B: is it right? The little wolf wolf's son?

小灰狼:我是大灰狼的儿子。

The little wolf: I was the son of the wolf.

小兔们:(吃惊地)哇,你是大灰狼的儿子!

Bunnies: ( surprised) wow, you are the wolf's son!

小灰狼:小兔们,你们怎么了?

The little wolf: bunnies, how are you?

小兔丙:我妈妈说,大灰狼是大坏蛋。你是他的儿子,就是小坏蛋喽!-教育城外语网推荐更多:美文欣赏 英文剧本

Rabbit C: my mom said, the wolf is the big bad wolf. You are his son, is a bad guy!

小灰狼:(委屈地)我不是小坏蛋!

The little wolf: ( you ) I'm not a bad guy!

小兔们:(坚持地)你是小坏蛋!

Bunnies: ( insist on ) you are the bad guy!

小灰狼:我真的不是小坏蛋!

The little wolf: I really not a bad guy!

小兔甲:你怎么证明你不是小坏蛋呢?

The rabbit a: how do you prove that you are not a bad guy?

小灰狼:我会唱很好听很好听的歌。

The little wolf: I will sing the best songs.

小兔甲:你唱一个给我听听。

The rabbit a: you sing a to me to hear.

小灰狼唱《We wish you a Merry Christmas》

The little wolf singing" We wish you a Merry Christmas"

小兔甲:能够唱这么好听的歌的不会是坏蛋吧?

The rabbit a: to be able to sing this song is not the bad guy?

小兔乙、丙:对,坏蛋是不会唱歌的。

Rabbit B, C: Yes, bad guy won't sing.

小灰狼:小兔们,我还会跳很好看很好看的舞呢!

The little wolf: bunnies, I jump very good very good very good dance!

小兔们:你跳一个一个给我们看看。

Bunnies: you jump a we have a look!.

小灰狼:你们关着门,怎么能看见我跳舞呢?

The little wolf: you shut the door, you can see me dance?

小兔甲把门打开。

Rabbit of the door open.

小兔们:小灰狼,你快进来给我们跳舞吧!

Bunnies: little wolf, you come to the US dance!

小灰狼:小兔们,我们一起来跳吧!

The little wolf: bunnies, we dance!

小兔们和小灰狼一边跳,一边唱:

The baby rabbits and small gray wolf dances, singing:

小灰狼和小白兔跳舞,

The little wolf and the little white rabbit dance,

跳呀跳呀一二一。

Jump one two one.

我们跳得好快活呀,

We danced so happy,

跳呀跳呀一二一。

Jump one two one.

小灰狼和小兔跳舞,

The little wolf and the rabbit dance,

跳呀跳呀一二一。

Jump one two one.

我们大家是好朋友呀,

We are good friends,

跳呀跳呀一二一。

Jump one two one.

兔妈妈回来了。

Mother rabbit back

兔妈妈:(唱)小白兔乖乖,把门儿开开,快点把门开,妈妈要进来。

Mum: ( singing) little rabbit, please open the door, quickly opened the door, mom to come in.

小兔们争着去开门。

Rabbits are scrambled to open the door.

小兔们:(唱)快呀快呀快快来,妈妈回来了,快把门儿开。

Bunnies: ( singing) faster. Come on, my mother came back, quickly open the door.

兔妈妈进门,看见小灰狼,大吃一惊。

Mother hare door, saw the little wolf, be startled at.

兔妈妈:他是怎么进来的?

Mum: How did he get in?

小兔甲:妈妈,他不是大灰狼,他是小灰狼。

The rabbit a: Mom, he's not the wolf, he is the little wolf.

小兔乙:妈妈,他不是小坏蛋,他是我们的好朋友。

Rabbit B: Mom, he's not a bad guy, he is our good friend.

小兔丙:妈妈,小灰狼和我们在一起玩得很开心,请你不要赶他走。

C: the mother rabbit, the little wolf and we played together very happy, please do not send him away.

兔妈妈:好吧,小灰狼就在这里和我们一起过圣诞节吧!

Mum: Okay, the little wolf is here with us for Christmas!

小兔们和小灰狼欢呼。

The baby rabbits and small gray wolf.

兔妈妈:孩子们,快来看看你们的圣诞礼物。

Mum: children, come and have a look at your Christmas gift.

小兔甲得到的是一个气球,小兔乙得到的是一辆玩具汽车,小兔丙得到的是一个布娃娃。

The rabbit a get is a balloon, rabbit B get a toy car, rabbit C get is a doll.

兔妈妈:对不起,小灰狼,我不知道你要来,所以没有给你准备礼物。

Mum: sorry, little wolf, I don't know what you want, so there is no ready to give you a gift.

小兔甲:我把我的气球送给小灰狼。

The rabbit a: I put my balloons for the little wolf.

小兔乙:我把我的玩具汽车送给小灰狼。

Rabbit B: I took my toy car to the little wolf.

小兔丙:我把我的布娃娃送给小灰狼。

Rabbit C: I put my doll gave little wolf.

小灰狼:你们留着吧,这是兔妈妈送给你们的圣诞礼物。

The little wolf: you keep it, this is the mother rabbit gave you for christmas.

小兔们:可是你没有圣诞礼物呀!

Bunnies: but you have no Christmas gifts!

小灰狼:今天,你们是使很快活,就是送给我最好的圣诞礼物。来,我们一起唱《We wish you a Merry Christmas》

The little wolf: today, you are so happy, that gave me the best Christmas gift. Here, we sang" We wish you a Merry Christmas"

小灰狼和兔妈妈、小兔们一起唱《We wish you a Merry Christmas》

The little wolf and the mother rabbit, rabbit who sang" We wish you a Merry Christmas"

——剧终

教育城外语网推荐更多:美文欣赏 英文剧本

查看全部
推荐文章
猜你喜欢
附近的人在看
推荐阅读
拓展阅读

分类
  • 年级
  • 类别
  • 版本
  • 上下册
年级
不限
类别
英语教案
英语课件
英语试题
不限
版本
不限
上下册
上册
下册
不限