如果你问香水应该喷哪里,即使是资深香水达人也会有不同的答案,有人说是耳后和手腕,有人说是腋窝,也有人说是内衣。正确答案其实是肚脐眼。你喷对地方了吗?
Wearing perfume is part of the daily routine for many women. Depending on the scent it helps you feel sexy, or fresh, and prepared for the day.
喷香水是许多女性日常生活中的一部分,不同香气的香水可以让你在这一天里变换不同的角色,可妖娆性感亦或清新可人。
While most people spritz perfume onto their necks and wrists, experts say that's not all you should be doing.
大部分使用者会将香水喷在脖子上或者手腕上,但是专家表示,你们的这种喷法简直low爆了!
In fact, you should be putting perfume on your belly button.
实际上,他们认为你应该把香水喷在肚脐眼上。
Steven Claisse, senior perfumer at fragrance company Takasago, said that the navel is useful for more than just belly piercings and advised that dabbing a few drops of perfume on the belly button can work wonders.
日本高砂香水公司的高管史蒂芬•克莱西表示,肚脐眼的作用并不只局限于你在上面弄个脐钉、脐环之类的装饰物,在上面滴上几滴香水能够让你更加芳香弥漫。
'Any area on your body that radiates heat will enhance a scent, and your belly button does just that,' he said.
他说:“人体任何散发出热量的部位都会让香水散发出更浓的味道,而肚脐周围就是这样的部位。”
UK-based perfume expert Ruth Mastenbroek, agrees it's one of the places optimal for your scent.
英国香水专家露丝•马斯滕布鲁克同样赞成肚脐是喷香水的最佳人体部位之一。
This is because perfume should be applied to pulse points, which is why it's sprayed onto necks and wrists.
这是因为香水需要喷在能感受到动脉跳动的部位,这也是为什么我们会将香水喷在脖子和手腕上的原因。
The body heat coming from the pulse point on your belly button, as well as its handy little indent, provides the perfect place for perfume.
微微凹陷的肚脐窝,再加上从腹主动脉跳动处散发出的身体热量,为喷涂香水提供了绝佳的位置。
Even Liv Tyler says that she applies perfume to her belly button. She told Into The Gloss that it helps the scent stay.
甚至丽芙•泰勒都表示自己将香水喷在肚脐上,她告诉美妆网站Into the Gloss说,这样可以让香味保留得更持久。
'I put little drops on my fingers and put some under my arms and in my belly button,' Tyler explained.
泰勒解释说:“我会将香水喷一丢丢在手指上,再喷一些在腋下和肚脐上。”
'My dad taught me that—if you put it where you heat up, the smell stays with you.'
“我爸爸告诉我,如果你将香水喷在身体积聚热量的地方,那么香气将会一直伴随着你。”
It's not just your belly button however.
不过喷香水的绝佳位置当然不止肚脐一处。
Ms Mastenbroek said that behind your elbows and knees are also great points for perfume. Another unusual place she says is great to spray fragrance is your feet and ankles, especially if they're in open shoes. Because they're moving all the time, it helps to waft the perfume around you.
马斯滕布鲁克女士表示,手肘和膝盖也是不错的位置。还有一个非主流的香水喷涂点是脚和脚踝,喷这里的话你最好穿露趾鞋。因为脚会不断移动,这样随之飘散的香味将会一直萦绕着你。
So next time you go to put on perfume, remember that placement is just as important as the bottle you choose, and put some on your belly.
所以当你下次再喷香水的时候,记住,喷涂的部位和香水的牌子一样重要,当然,别忘了往你的肚脐喷上几滴香水哦。
国内英语资讯:China urges EU to stop interfering in Hong Kong, Macao affairs
国际英语资讯:Putin, Abe promise cooperation amid Russia-Japan territorial disputes
英小学给家长打分 鼓励家长参与孩子学习
美国民调:特朗普、民主党、共和党,谁都不受青睐
《傲慢与偏见》Pride and Prejudice
Giraffes added to ‘vulnerable’ list 长颈鹿被列入“易危”物种名单
美国法官阻止川普总统指令
国内英语资讯:Switzerland, China should jointly voice opposition to protectionism: Chinese FM
国内英语资讯:Commentary: Respecting each others core interests key to healthy China-U.S. relations
特朗普“史上最大力度”税改 被指牺牲中产为富人减税
中国企业按原比例重建泰坦尼克号 现已动工
国内英语资讯:China, Cambodia vow to further enhance ties
一周热词榜(12.3-9)[1]-9)
体坛英语资讯:Wolfsburg sack sporting director Allofs
国内英语资讯:Chinas top legislature concludes bi-monthly session
Telltale signs?
6个让自己早起的终极绝招,跟赖床说再见!
UK ranked 15th for school science education, study about seals 英国中学自然科学教育排世界第十五、研究海豹的水中生活
中欧共商“月球村”计划
中国要在朝鲜和美国间做出艰难抉择
国内英语资讯:China eyes better military relations with the U.S.: spokesman
听说,最近流行“迷你KTV”?
我国将全面推行“河长制”
国内英语资讯:Nanjing Massacre remembered by Chinese community in San Francisco
《夏洛特的网》第11章
土耳其战机袭击伊叙前线库尔德目标
国内英语资讯:Chinas cargo spacecraft completes in-orbit refueling
如果你足够幸运,仅需2.5美元这座庄园就属于你
博科娃总干事2016年国际残疾人日致辞
大马士革机场附近发生爆炸
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |