Cellphone etiquette goes beyond simply keeping your conversations short and voice level to a minimum.
手机礼仪不仅仅是保持通话的简短和音量的适度。
"Being mindful of your phone and of others might seem like the obvious thing to do, but the ubiquity of smartphones has caused some less-than-courteous practices to spring up," says Anthony Scarsella, Gazelle chief gadget officer.“
关注自己的手机或者他人的手机都是正常不过的事情,但现如今智能手机的泛滥使得有失礼仪的事情不断发生”安东尼·斯卡塞拉,Gazelle的首席产品官说。
1.Avoid Sensitive Topics in Public
1.公共场合避开敏感话题
The person next to you at the airport really doesn't want to hear about the ups-and-downs of your dating life, and revealing the details of that big business deal in the works could get you fired if it's overheard by the wrong person. Either walk to a secluded location or let your caller know you'll call back when it's possible to talk in private.
旁边的人其实真不愿听到您跌宕起伏的私生活,若您所谈论的重要项目的细节问题被不该听到的人听到,丢饭碗的可能性都是有的。实在要谈,去个隐蔽的地方或者告诉对方您会选择合适时机回电的。
2.You Don't Have to Google Everything
2.您无需谷歌一切
Don't be the person who whips out his or her phone to settle an argument by looking up a disputed fact on Google. While it's nice to finally be able to settle barstool debates in real time, avoid the urge to look everything up on your phone.
不要成为一遇问题就掏手机谷歌的那种人。但凡是最终能实时解决的问题,就尽量不要先急着掏手机去搜索。
3.Stop Pulling Out Your Phone at Social Events
3.社交场合不要拿出手机
Avoid making calls at the gym, or, better yet, leave your phone in your locker. The same goes for social gathering, including the dinner table. Put your phone on silent and put it away for the duration of the meal.
健身房内要避免使用手机或者直接将手机锁进储物柜。社交聚会也一样,包括聚餐时,要将手机设置静音模式或者用餐期间干脆将其放置一边。
4.Don't Leave a Voicemail
4.不要使用语音留言
These days, no one likes receiving voicemails. The next time you can't reach someone by phone, try the Gentleman's Maneuver: Hang up before the beep and send a text instead, Scarsella says. Chances are you'll get a response more quickly.
现如今,没人喜欢收听语音留言。下次联系不上别人时,学学人家绅士的解决小技巧,哔哔声结束前挂断,之后发个信息。斯卡塞拉如是说。您可能会得到一个快速的回应哦。
5.No More Talking on the Toilet
5.避开在卫生间通电话
Don't take your phone into the bathroom. A recent Gazelle survey of 1,000 iPhone users revealed that nearly 85% have used their phone while in the bathroom. Not only is this unsanitary and risky for your device, but it's also off-putting to callers to hear a telltale echo or a sudden rush of water.
不要将手机带进厕所。Gazelle最近采访了1000位iphone用户的调查显示,有85%的人会在厕所里使用手机。这样的行为不仅使得您的手机不卫生、不保险,关键谁都讨厌听到手机里说三道四的回音或者水突然哗啦啦的回响声。
借钱伤害友谊吗?Does Borrowing Money Hurt Friendship?
你知道“秋裤”的英语怎么说吗?
多媒体技术与教育 Multimedia Technology and Education
英语作文练习
英语语法真题:非谓语动词(一)
工作与幸福 Work and Happiness
美文赏析:别急于做判断,这样才能看得真切
荒谬的一天 Diary—An Absurd Day
国际护士节 International Nurses Day
低碳经济下的环境保护Low Carbon Economy Environment Protection
机遇 Opportunity
我们应不应该与他人对比?Should We Compare Ourselves with Others?
患难见真情 A Friend in Need Is a Friend Indeed
如何在酒吧与老外聊天
“起床气”英语咋说?
我的寒假计划My Winter Vacation Plan
2016年12月四级词汇语法专题练习(一)
我的未来计划 My Future Plan
英语教学原则 Principles for English Teaching
四六级备考:写作亮点句型(二)
如何学习How to Study?
晨读美文:Three Days to See(Excerpts)
诚实之我见 My View on Honesty
如何面对大城市堵车难题? How to Deal With Traffic Jam in Metropolis?
保护儿童不受侵害 Protecting the Children From Harassing
吴彦祖示范满分口语回答
国外孩子们是如何看待川普当选美国总统的?
四六级备考:写作亮点句型(一)
什么是真正的朋友What Is The Real Friend
美文赏析:善意,很有可能是你最好的投资
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |