Ready or not, some day it will all come to an end. There will be no more sunrises, no days, no hours or minutes. All the things you collected, whether treasured or forgotten, will pass no someone else.
不管你是否做好了心理准备,终有一天,一切都会结束。那时,将不再有日出、岁月、小时和分钟的概念。你曾拥有的一切,无论是值得珍惜的还是应该遗忘的,那将转予他人。
Your wealth, fame and temporal power will shrivel to irrelevance. It will not matter what you owned or what you were owed.
你的财富、声望和世俗的权力都将与你脱离关系。你所拥有的和所亏欠的都将与你不相干。
Your grudges, resentments, frustrations, and jealousies will finally disappear. So, too, your hopes, ambitions, plans, and to-do lists will all expire. The wins and losses that once seemed so important will fade away.
你的恶意、愤恨、挫败感和嫉妒都会消失殆尽。当然,你的希望、抱负、计划和要做的事也会无法实现。曾对你至关重要的得与失,也慢慢地淡漠了。
It wont matter where you come from, or on what side of the tracks you lived. It wont matter whether you were beautiful or brilliant. Your gender, skin color, ethnicity will be irrelevant.
那时,你来自何方和如何生活都不重要。同样,曾经非常光鲜亮丽的你也毫无意义。你的性别、肤色和种族也会与你无关。
So what will matter? How will the value of your days be measured?
那么,究竟什么才是真正该珍惜的呢?又该以什么标准去衡量人生的价值呢?
What will matter is not what you bought, but what you built; not what you got, but what you gave.
你要珍惜的,不是你曾经获得的成功,而是你的价值。
What will matter is not your success, but your significance.
你要珍惜的,不是你买的东西,也不是你所创造的,更不是你所获得的,而是你给予的。
What will matter is not what you learned, but what you taught.
你要珍惜的,不是你曾学会了什么,而是你曾留下了什么。
What will matter is every act of integrity, compassion, courage and sacrifice that enriched, empowered or encouraged others to emulate your example.
真正值得珍惜的,应该是你是否曾用自身的正直、同情心、勇气以及奉献精神去感染和鼓舞过他人,使自己成为一个好榜样。
What will matter is not your competence, but your character.
你要珍惜的,不是你的能力,而是你的为人。
What will matter is not how many people you knew, but how many will feel a lasting loss when youre gone.
你要珍惜的,不是你曾与多少人相识,而是当你离开时,那些会因你的离去而久陷于悲伤中的人。
What will matter is not your memories, but the memories of those who loved you.
你要珍惜的,不是你的全部记忆,而是对你爱的人的情怀。
What will matter is how long you will be remembered, by whom and for what.
你要珍惜的,不是你离去后,会在人们的心中留下多久的回忆,而是哪些人会因哪些事而将你铭记于心。
Living a life that matters doesnt happen by accident.
这些值得珍惜的事情在人的一生中并非偶然。
Its not a matter of circumstance but of choice.
外界环境并不重要,要谨慎地做出最后的选择。
Choose to live a life that matters.
重中之重是选择一个适合自己的生活方式。
四川辣椒酱在美遭疯抢!现场更是超级火爆
国内英语资讯:TransContainer establishes affiliated company in Shanghai
体坛英语资讯:Albania loses 1-0 to Italy in World Cup qualifier
体坛英语资讯:Vietnam whitewash Cambodia in Asian Cup qualifier
社交媒体让青少年处于“重大心理健康危机”的边缘
加泰罗尼亚独立诉求面临越来越大的压力
Africa's Great Green Wall 非洲的“绿色长城”
国内英语资讯:China, Russia call for restraint over Korean Peninsula
张培基英译散文赏析之《高出何处有》
美最高法院驳回一起挑战旅行禁令的案件
新浪微博撤除吸烟表情 相关部门呼吁微信效仿
为人父母后,你才会知道这些事
2017中国国际人才竞争力排行榜 上海居首
体坛英语资讯:Asian Womens Boxing Championship to be held in Vietnams HCM City
分手后老想着复合怎么办?先想清楚这9个问题
国内英语资讯:Construction of two China-aided buildings start in Kabul University
体坛英语资讯:Ecuador to attack from outset against Argentina, says coach
越南洪灾滑坡造成37人丧生
I Dont Like the Zoo 我不喜欢动物园
国内英语资讯:Construction of new airport begins near China-Russia border
不要再和另一半为这些事争吵了
英国或向脸书、推特征收网络安全税,让社交媒体为网络滥用行为买单
英国王室继承法则,头衔传子不传女?!
国际英语资讯:Modis demonetisation, tax reforms fail to produce expected economic results: experts
天猫将通过授权方式搭建1万家线下实体店
川普总统即将宣布对伊核协议决定
国内英语资讯:China opposes U.S. provocation in South China Sea: defense ministry
国内英语资讯:Across China: Ups and downs of Chinas rustbelt in lens
十八大以来我国修订及出台的文化领域政策法规
足球明星和副总统在利比里亚总统选举中领先
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |