真情永相依
If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.
假如你的寿命是100年,那我希望自己活到100岁的前一天,因为那样我的生命中每天都有你。
If there ever comes a day when we cant be together, keep me in your heart, Ill stay there forever.
如果有一天我们不能在一起了,那么请把我放在你心里,我将永驻于此。
Promise me youll never forget me because if I thought you would Id never leave.
答应我你永远不会忘记我,因为我一想到你会忘了我,我就不想离开你了。
If ever there is tomorrow when were not together...there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if were apart...Ill always be with you.
假如明天我们不能在一起,那我希望你能记得这些:你比自己所相信的更勇敢,比所展现的更坚强,比所认为的更聪慧。另外最重要的是,即使我们不得不分离,我依然与你同在。
世界你我他
You cant stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.
你不能躲在林中的角落里等着别人来找你,有时你必须自己去找他们。
If the person you are talking to doesnt appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.
如果你诉说的对象看上去没在听你讲话,别着急,也许他只是要清理一下耳朵。
A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.
多给别人一些体谅,多为别人考虑一点,那将让一切截然不同。
Just because an animal is large, it doesnt mean he doesnt want kindness; however big Tigger seems to be, remember that he wants as much kindness as Roo.
不是说体型大的动物就不向往温情;无论跳跳虎看上去多庞大,请记住他需要的关怀和小豆一样多。
生活不匆忙
Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.
河流懂得一个道理:无需匆忙。该到的地方终有一天会到达。
Sometimes, if you stand on the bottom rail of a bridge and lean over to watch the river slipping slowly away beneath you, you will suddenly know everything there is to be known.
有时倘若你站在桥最下面一根栏杆上,弯腰看河水从你身下缓缓流过,你会突然顿悟一切。
Dont underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you cant hear, and not bothering.
不要低估了无所事事的价值就这么走走,聆听耳朵无法听到的声音,无忧无虑的,这些就很有价值。
When late morning rolls around and youre feeling a bit out of sorts, dont worry; youre probably just a little eleven oclockish.
如果到了上午晚些时候而你觉得有些没精打采,别担心,你很可能只是处于11点状态。
做个聪明人
To the uneducated, an A is just three sticks.
对于一个没文化的人,A这个字母不过是三根棒子罢了。
You cant help respecting anybody who can spell TUESDAY, even if he doesnt spell it right; but spelling isnt everything. There are days when spelling Tuesday simply doesnt count.
你不得不佩服那些能够拼写TUESDAY这个单词的人,即使他根本没有拼对。但是拼写并非一切,有些时候它完全没有价值。
Before beginning a hunt, it is wise to ask someone what you are looking for before you begin looking for it.
当你要开始搜寻东西时,明智的做法是先问清你应该找什么。
I used to believe in forever, but forever is too good to be true.
我过去一直相信有永远,但是永远只是个美好而不真实的东西。
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: Trump, Erdogan vow to repair U.S.-Turkish relationship amid existing differences
伊朗以制裁回应美国对伊新制裁
川普访沙特将就伊斯兰教发表演说
Perpendicular 和 vertical 的区别
Double-edged sword?
不是闹着玩儿!《速度与激情》主演道恩•强森或竞选总统
林丹微博“讨薪” 称俱乐部拖欠工资
国际英语资讯:Trump willing to engage with DPRK: S.Korean envoy
国内英语资讯:China Headlines: China succeeds in mining combustible ice in South China Sea
All over the shop 到处都是
国际英语资讯:President Trump not expected to move U.S. embassy to Jerusalem: media
国内英语资讯:China, UNICEF, UNFPA to deepen cooperation under B&R Initiative
文在寅保镖因高颜值走红 与总统并称青瓦台F4
体坛英语资讯:14 climbers set foot on Mt. Qomolangma as first team of 2017 from Nepal side
Statins and 105-year-old worker 他汀类药物测试、仍坚持工作的105岁老人
国内英语资讯:China, Argentina pledge to strengthen bilateral ties
给下一届苏世民学者的一封公开信
生活是个战场 而你是名战士
国内英语资讯:Think tanks expect B&R Initiative to help Middle East reconstruction
国内英语资讯:Turkeys Antalya open arms for Chinese tourists eyeing peak in 2018
国内英语资讯:China to increase momentum in smart manufacturing
国际英语资讯:Brazilian President refuses to resign despite corruption allegations
巴西总统否认支持行贿
新加坡:自动售货机可买豪车
给下一届苏世民学者的一封公开信
国际英语资讯:No secrets were passed to me by Trump, says Lavrov
国际英语资讯:Frances new government announced
The power of colour 色彩的魅力
结婚之前 你需要知道这10件事
体坛英语资讯:Leonard likely out for Spurs Game two against Warriors
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |