Its going to be a chaotic day.
将会是混乱的一天。
How do I know? Its Monday.
你怎么知道?因为是周一。
OK, joking.
好吧,我在开玩笑。
But, I do predict that today will be filled with the normal last-minute tasks,fire drills, and unforeseen events.
但是,我敢预言今天会出现紧急情况,处理紧急情况,以及不能预见的事件。
So, how do you keep yourself from being swept away in the stream of chaos?
因此,你要怎样将你置于混乱潮流之外?
How do you remain calm while others are rushing and panicking?
当别人都在匆忙做事,恐慌时你打算如何保持平静?
Theres a Problem Panic!
这有一个问题...恐慌!
When things dont go as planned, how do you react?
当事情无法按计划进行时,你打算怎么办呢?
Are you the calm one who works to fix things?
你会是那个平静做事的人吗?
Or the one running around like Chicken Little screaming that the sky is falling?
或者是那个小鸡似的尖叫,跑着像天要塌下来一样?
Getting upset or alarmed can seem like natural reactions to a problem.
失望,惊恐似乎是遇到问题时的自然反应。
Here are a few tips to help you remain calm in the face of the storm:
以下几点建议可以帮你在遇到突发情况时保持冷静:
Dont Panic You are better able to find a solution if you arent panicking. If you can keep your head when others are losing theirs, you will be able to make a clear decision in the chaos.
不要惊慌-没有惊慌时最好能找出解决办法。如果在别人不够清醒时,你还能保持头脑清醒,你就能在混乱中做出一个明确的决定。
There Arent Many True Emergencies - My time as a Naval Officer taught me about true emergencies. In the military, when there is a problem, people can get hurt or die. This is not usually the case when the office copier or email server goes down. Keep things in perspective. There are very few true emergencies in life.
没有那么多的紧急情况-在我还是海军的时候,海军军官就教我有关的紧急情况。那段时间,有问题发生的时候,要么是受伤,要么是死亡。办公室复印近或邮件服务器出问题的情况也不频繁。事情总在预期范围内。生活中很少有紧急情况发生。
Less Talking, More Doing - Many people will spend time talking about the problem. Be the one thatdoessomething about it. I have seen executives talkabout problems while their entire company burned down. Stop critiquing the fire and grab a bucket of water.
少说,多做-很多人会花很多时间讨论这些问题。做一个做事的人。我曾看到过,整间公司在遭遇火灾时,高管人员还在高谈阔论。停止高谈阔论,提水灭火。
Avoid the Fight or Flight - When you are stressed, your body will want to go into fight or flight. Your body was designed to keep you safe from danger, but its natural reflexes arent always the best solution against a project gone awry. Keep your emotions in check and ensure that your physical reflexes dont make bad decisions for you.
避免战斗或者逃跑-有压力的时候,身体会想要战斗或是打架。你的身体生来就是为了保证你的安全的,但是对某件事来说,身体本能的反应并不总是最好的解决办法。整理情绪,确保本能的反应不会做出不好的决定。
Head Into The Problem While everyone else is running away, true leaders walk into a problem. Sticking your head in the sand only makes things worse. Instead of trying to ignore the situation, get to the heart of the issue as soon as possible. Only then can you address it.
解决问题-当他人在逃跑的时候,真正的领导者会了解问题。逃避只会让情况越来越糟,与其忽视这些问题,还不如尽可能地解决核心问题,只有这样才能够解决问题。
How Will You React?When you find yourself ready to lose it, take a step back. 发现自己要失去它的时候,后退一步。 Ask, Is this truly an emergency? 问,这是真的困难? Keep your head when others are losing theirs. 当其他人都头脑混乱的时候,请保持头脑清醒。 And youll find that you are that much closer to a solution. 你会发现你会更接近解决问题的办法。
Just Listen To Your Heart
Loving with an Open Hand
坚持你的方向
享受过程的乐趣
I'm sure I can fly high
愿你的思想永远充满阳光
分析:蒙蒂之后,谁还能领导意大利?
唤醒你的生活
Do It Now
Is packing important to you?
Feeling of Youth
Living life over
Many Faces of Love
抓紧时间
I will greet this day with love 2
Words to Live by 2
Peer Support 互助的意义
Freeze the Design
孔子语录
享受世间的苦乐悲喜
如何超越卓越的自己
夏天的飞鸟 下
调整心态去拥抱每一天
Touched by Love
美句欣赏
My Miraculous Family
Today I begin a new life 1
在工作中成长
She Left Her Shoes
Pattern of Success
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |