May I please speak to Mr. Kong?我可以孔先生讲话吗?
He is with someone right now. Would you hold?他现在在会客。你可以稍等吗?
She is busy now.她正忙着呢。
John cannot get to the phone right now.John现在没办法接电话。
He is on another line right now.他正在接另一个电话。
John is tied up at the present time.John现在有事。
She is not able to take your call at the moment.她现在没办法接你的电话。
Hello, May I speak to Miss Li, please?喂。我可以请李小姐接电话吗?
This is she.我就是。
Oh, Miss Li. This is Tom. I didnt recognize your voice.噢,李小姐。我是汤姆。我没听出你的声音。
Joan?是简吗?
Who is that?你是谁?
Its John. Didnt you recognize my voice?我是约翰。你没听出我的声音?
No, you sound different today.没有,今天你的声音听起来不一样。
Its because I have a bad cold.那是因为我患了重感冒。
This is he speaking.我就是。
Bob speaking.我就是鲍勃。
Clarks Theater.Clarks剧院。
I hear that you have a Italy Symphony Orchestra concert on the 15th evening.听说15号晚上意大利交响乐团要在贵院演奏。
And I wonder if there are some balcony seats still available.不知道还有没有包厢的位子?
Im sorry, all the balcony seats are gone.抱歉,包厢的票都卖完了。
All right. Please hold two orchestra seats for us.好,请帮我们保留两张前排的座位。
Can I have your name, please?请问您贵姓大名?
My last name is Chen. C-H-E-N.我姓陈,C-H-E-N。
Hello, Air China Flight Reservations. May I help you?`喂,你好,中国航空公司订票处,需要帮忙吗?
Yes. Have you got any seats left on the 10th at 7:30 a.m. to HongKong?是的。你们还有10号早上7点半去香港的机票吗?
Yes, we have. For how many?有,要几张?
Please keep two for us to pick up.请给我保留两张。
Would you prefer a window, aside or enter seat?您喜欢*窗、*走道还是中间的位置?
Window, please.*窗的吧。
OK.好的。
Please have two window seats placed aside for us.请为我们保留两个*窗口的位子。
There arent window seats left, but a few enter seats are open.那些*窗的位子已没有了,但里面的位子还有。
All window seats are sold out.所有*窗口的位子都卖光了。