The thrill of the chase, the blood pumping through your veins, just the two of us against the rest of the world.
追寻罪犯的快感令人血脉喷张,我们两人对阵整个世界。
I wont insult your intelligence by explaining it to you.
如果给你解释,像是在侮辱你的智商吗?
Marriage changes you as a person in ways that you cant imagine.
婚姻会用一种你无法想象的方式改变你。
You are married, and then you just let your old friends slip away.
你结婚了,旧的友谊会慢慢淡去。
The one person he thought didnt matter at all to me was the one person that mattered the most.
在他眼中那个对我来说最无足轻重的人,其实是对我最重要的人。
John, I am a ridiculous man. Redeemed only by the warmth and constancy of your friendship.
约翰,我是个荒谬的人,却被你的热情和对友谊的忠贞拯救了。
The problems of your past are your business. The problems of your future are my privilege.
你的过去我不愿过问,那是你的事情;你的未来我希望参与,这是我的荣幸。
To the very best of times, John.
致那些最好的时光,约翰。
2016年广东省高考英语二轮复习同步训练专题:阅读理解22
2016上海虹口区高考英语单项选择题训练8(冠词)
国内英语资讯:Vice premier urges more efforts in quake disaster reduction
研究表明:你与母亲呆在一起的时间越久,她就会越长寿
2016年广东省高考英语二轮复习同步训练专题:阅读理解25
国内英语资讯:China issues five-year plan on saving energy, cutting emissions
习近平在中美战略与经济对话开幕式讲话双语要点
广西钦州市高新区2016-2017学年高二12月月考英语试卷
晒娃获赞 凯特王妃成皇家摄影协会终身会员
2016届高考地理知识梳理大全:自然环境的整体性和差异性