生活工作中,着急上火都是常有的事。 想让别人知道你已火冒三丈、怒火中烧,要用上几句地道口语,才算给力!不过, 遇到烦心事,千万别像爆竹一样一点就着。愤怒经常会导致错误。(Mistakes are often made in the heat of anger.)光顾着生气,反倒会给事情添乱。今天一起来看看愤怒的几种地道表达吧!
英文发火关键词:
1. I got so mad about it!
我对这件事情非常火大!
2. I was so shocked when he flared up in front of everyone.
他在大家面前大发雷霆的时候,我真是吓坏了。
3. Shes really furious about it.
她对那件事真是火冒三丈。
4. Ive never seen you so riled up.
我从来没看你这么愤怒过。
5. His words roused a great rage inside her.
他的话引起了她心中极大的愤怒。
6. His face was red with anger.
他的脸都气红了。
英文发火经典习语:
1. I just flew off the handle when I found out what hed done.
当我知道他做的好事时,我气疯了。
2. I almost blew my top when I found out that she had been lying to me.
当我发现她一直在对我说谎时,我简直快气炸了。
3. I hit the roof / ceiling!
我气炸了!
4. I blew a fuse because he didnt do his homework.
我是因为他没做功课才发火的。
5. My boss had a cow at the meeting this morning.
我老板今天早上开会的时候发飙。
6. He really made my blood boil.
他真是令我怒火中烧。
上一篇: “深受欢迎”怎么说?
下一篇: 寒假新年说连连“惊喜”
双语阅读之威廉王子变装啦
克里:在叙问题上美欧无战争意愿
My family
国际英语资讯:Paramilitary trooper killed, 8 wounded in Indian-controlled Kashmir militant attack
哥伦比亚总统延长与反政府武装的停火
国际英语资讯:Crown Prince asks for appropriate time to be enthroned: Thai PM
国际英语资讯:Suspected U.S.-led air strike kills 15 civilians in Syrias al-Raqqa
有什么行之有效的学习习惯?
少儿版《白娘子》走红 小戏骨神演技获赞
Zoom’s Weekend
国内英语资讯:Full text of Chinese presidents signed article in Cambodian newspaper
国内英语资讯:China, Sri Lanka vow to enhance legislative cooperation
2017考研:英语高频短语(34)
国际英语资讯:Yemens Houthi rebels deny loss of border crossing
国内英语资讯:Premier Li calls for creating better future of Macao
Brazil prison clashes 'kill 25 inmates'
联合国人权事务高级专员:川普将是“危险的”总统
国内英语资讯:Xi leaves for Cambodia, Bangladesh, BRICS summit
双语阅读之精彩人生的11个快乐秘诀
国内英语资讯:China urges Australia to be cautious on S. China sea issue