俚语生活-查字典英语网
搜索1
所在位置: 查字典英语网 >小学英语 > 小升初 > 小升初口语 > 俚语生活

俚语生活

发布时间:2016-02-29  编辑:查字典英语网小编

  Are you an item now? 你们现在是一对吗?

  It takes a lot of grit to be a social worker. 做社工需要很大的勇气。

  As long as I can still draw my breath, as long as there is still one ounce of dignity in my blood, I will live by myself and take care of myself. Dont keep your feelings bottled up. 别把什么心事都藏在心里

  You smell expensive. 你看起来很高贵?

  My life is at stake. 我的生命危在旦夕。

  I couldnt have asked for a better going away present. 这是我收到的最好的离别礼物

  Would you like to grab a bite with me. 你愿意和我一起吃饭吗?

  I cant stand a bunch of guys picking on one guy. 我看不惯很多人和起来欺负一个人

  He is big on family。 他把家庭看的很重。

  I will not let so many things get to me. 我不会让这么多的事影响我的。

  Follow my lead. 跟我来。

  Sorry, that was my bad, I promise it wont happen again. my bad (片语)我的错, 用于承认错误的话,表示道歉

  This year, all my visits in China will be cold calls. cold call: n.意外访问, 拜访以前从未见过的人,或给预期的客户打电话,希望能够卖些东西给他们

  This new music album is the bomb; it is too good to be true. the bomb :n.非常好的,最好的, 好的没得说

  His parents are too tight-fisted! They never spend a cent. tight-fisted: adj. 过份节俭的。 very frugal; unwilling to spend money unnecessarily.

  I am not a tightwad. tightwad: n. 吝啬鬼 someone who is very frugal and unwilling to spend money unnecessarily.

  Beautiful young girls are too high maintenance. high maintenance adj.难对付。

  Ive got to go home to have some face time with my parents. face time. n.与某人当面交谈的时间

  If you quote me, I will deny it. 如果你说那是我说的,我决不会承认的。

  Youve got spunk. Spunk = courage

  We are cut off. 我们被包围了

  Surrender now and you will be shown mercy. 现在投降吧,争取从轻发落.

  I will take your word for it. 我相信你说的话。

  Dont let this job walk over your life. 别让这个工作控制了你的生活。

  Even though we are not too crazy about white wine, we like to keep a bottle around to pull teeth sometimes. 我们并不是太钟情于白酒,但我们还是喜欢在家保留一两瓶,随时打打牙祭。

  We are having a beer run. 我们将要举办一个脾酒聚会。

  I want my cut of the insurance money. 我要我应得的那份保险赔偿金。

  Why are you so vegged out today? How could you do such a thing?你今天好象神智不清(有问题),你怎么能做出这种事来。 vegged out 原意是酒醉,或磕药,吸毒后出现的神智不清的状态。

  I never was the one for talkings. 我从来就不是个谈判的人。

  This is really a phat house. Phat adj.非常好或吸引人的. 漂亮的。

  I have pretty positive vibes toward this idea. Vibe n.感觉、直觉、前兆

  I give mad props to that guy, hes the greatest, I respect him. Props n.极力赞扬,尊敬,褒扬。

  The price finally started leveling off. level off v.某种东西停止攀升或下降

  Youve brought this on yourself. 这是你自找的。

  You really faked us out. 我们真得被你给骗了

  He kept flipping through channels. 他不停地转换电视频道.

  Knock yourself out. 请随便。自己看着办。

  Dont sass me. 别和我斗嘴

  She is playing image award. 她是假装的,她在演戏。

  You look a little extra today. 你今天看起来真的很不错。

  She has secured her purpose. 她以经达到她的目的了。

  You cant shaft me. 你不能欺(诈)骗我。 shaft 1). verb. cheat, swindle, screw to do wrong to someone 2). noun. a bad deal or unfair treatment.

  He is bent, but I dont know how bent he is. 他这人不可靠,不过我也不清楚他到底不诚实到什么程度。 bent. 1) adjective. dishonest or crooked 2)adjective. alcohol or drug intoxicated 3)adjective. angry

  

点击显示

推荐文章
猜你喜欢
附近的人在看
推荐阅读
拓展阅读
  • 大家都在看
  • 小编推荐
  • 猜你喜欢
  •