You and meIts real
我和你是真的。
Just have a little faith.
活得有信念点!
I kneel only to God. Dont see him here.
我只向上帝下跪。他可不在这!
Take my hand so we can put all this behind us.
握手言和,把以前的一切一笔勾销吧。
Does not a warm hand feel better than a cold shark?
温暖的手不比冷酷的人好得多吗?
You look like hell.
Im man from hell, puppy. Now, I just gotta go to Vegas.
你看起来像是去拼命的。
我可是从地狱逃出来的!我现在就要去维加斯。
She is the love of my life.
此生挚爱。
How do you throw the hunter off the scent?
Get rid of the prey.
你怎么才能逃过猎人的鼻子?
扔掉猎物。
Humpty dumpty climbed up a wall,humpty dumpty had a great fall.
胖墩爬上墙,胖墩摔下来。
I admire your optimism.Shes rolling,man.
我很钦佩你的乐观,她在叛变。
I believe i said no comment.
我说过无可奉告了。
I bought us sometime-thats what counts.
我争取到了时间,那才是最重要的。
I didnt mean to startle you.
我没想吓你。
I failed him.
我让他失望了。
I hope youre holding on to something tight cause im about to break it down for you.
我希望你做好心理准备,因为我要说的东西会让你崩溃。
I want to alert you to a possible situation.
我要提醒你可能发 生的情况。
I want you to turn youself in.
我希望你去自首。
If you would have just told us in the beginning that this was going to be a rail road.
如果你一开始就告诉我们这是个快速通过案。
Ill ring it up.
我来打价。
Im punkd
我被耍了。
Im the furthest thing from a threat.
我根本没有威胁。
上一篇: 轻松地道口语-提问
下一篇: 地道口语:用英语点菜的七句话
A Farewell Party
国内英语资讯:Chinese president, Papua New Guinea governor-general exchange congratulations on anniversary
Zoom’s Weekend
国内英语资讯:Macao people can make the city a better place: Premier Li
从航拍角度看这些知名城市
科学家发现:长痘痘的人老得慢
万圣节鬼话:“禁止入内”可不是开玩笑哦
国际英语资讯:Yemens Houthi rebels deny loss of border crossing
如何在大型英语考试中拿到高分?
少儿版《白娘子》走红 小戏骨神演技获赞
2017考研:英语高频短语(33)
联合国人权事务高级专员:川普将是“危险的”总统
克里:在叙问题上美欧无战争意愿
国内英语资讯:Full text of Chinese presidents signed article in Cambodian newspaper
国内英语资讯:China Focus: Premier Li wraps up Macao visit, announces support measures
国内英语资讯:Interview: Cambodian politicians, scholars hail Chinese President Xis signed article on Si
国内英语资讯:Xi leaves for Cambodia, Bangladesh, BRICS summit
国际英语资讯:Suspected U.S.-led air strike kills 15 civilians in Syrias al-Raqqa
哥伦比亚总统延长与反政府武装的停火
国际英语资讯:Gene editing offers hope for curing sickle cell anemia
双语阅读之威廉王子变装啦
葡萄牙前总理古特雷斯 成下任联合国秘书长
2017考研:英语高频短语(31)
国际英语资讯:Paramilitary trooper killed, 8 wounded in Indian-controlled Kashmir militant attack
不用App自带滤镜 也能调出更赞的照片
国内英语资讯:Xiangshan Forum reaches consensus on maritime security
My family
国际英语资讯:Crown Prince asks for appropriate time to be enthroned: Thai PM
美国袭击也门目标报复导弹袭击
国际英语资讯:Vitamin treatment unlocks door to stem cell therapies: New Zealand scientist