And hes the master mind of this whole thing.
他是整个事情的主谋
And then when you strat running out of air.
当你没气的时候
Any thing break on the othersix?
其他六人有什么进展?
But its going to make collaboration kind of hard.
不过这样合作起来就不那么容易了。
But you need a fall guy,fine.
但是你们需要一个替罪羊。
Can I hitch a ride?
我能搭个便车吗?
Care to comment?
有啥想说的么?
Do you copy?
收到了吗?
Roger.
收到了
Do you happen to have a pen handy?
你手头有笔吗?
Dont turn your back on us.
别抛弃我们
Every plot is mapped out with dimensions.
每一小块都会用尺寸标注出
Get some two-bit job?
找份廉价工打打?
Give me one good reason why I shouldnt turn you in right now.
给我个不告发你的理由。
Go nothing.
别动
He went out with his boots on.
他死在工作岗位。
Hes a closed book.
他很自我保护
Hes got a stateroom listed as a cargo hold on the manifest.
他将头等舱伪造成装货物的仓库
Hit a sore spot,didnt I?
说到你痛处了,是不是?
上一篇: 英文也时尚
下一篇: 弄错了会很尴尬的英语