春节是孩子们最高兴的时候了,亲戚家的小孩聚在一起跑来跑去放鞭炮,玩得不亦乐乎。但是大人们对比较皮的孩子总是格外注意,出去玩之前总要告诫他别惹是生非,现在我们来学习一下如何用英语表达惹事生非吧!
1. John, if you dont learn how to keep your nose clean, youre going to end up in jail.
约翰,如果你再惹是生非,你总有一天会坐牢的。
2. Let sleeping dog lie.
别惹麻烦。
3. My brother is ill-tempered, and always stirs up trouble.
我弟弟的脾气很暴躁,常惹是生非。
4. Dont always try to start something when everything is running smoothly.
当一切都进行得很顺利时,不要总想惹是生非。
5. Dont trouble troubles till trouble troubles you!
不要自找麻烦,除非麻烦来找你。
6. Dont ask for trouble. Youd better run away.
你最好还是走吧,别自找麻烦!
7. He hasnt made a lot of changes to the team since taking over as head coach, figuring if it aint broke, dont fix it.
他当主教练之后,并未对该队做什么大改变,可能他是觉得没事儿不要乱动吧。
8. Do not get involved with politics. Thatsborrowing trouble.
不要涉足政界,那简直是自找麻烦。
9. I dont want to make trouble, but I have a few suggestions that could make things work more smoothly.
我不是想惹是生非,只是想提几个建议使事情更顺利地进行。
10. Dont go looking for trouble.
别没事找事。
上一篇: 你是“纠结”的人吗?
下一篇: 英语口语-劝告篇(3)