从小到大都听着妈妈的唠叨,年少的我们经常都会不耐烦的把头撇向一边。现在,远离家乡,是不是总觉得少了那么一个人不厌其烦地在你耳朵边叮嘱?让我们一起来重温那些熟悉的语言吧!
Money does not grow on trees.
钱又不是树上长出来的。
Dont make that face or itll freeze in that position.
别给我脸色看,不然我让你一直都是那种脸色。
If I talked to my mother like you talk to me...
我要是像你跟我讲话那样跟我妈妈讲话,她早就
What if everyone jumped off a cliff? Would you do it, too?
别人干什么你就干什么啊?要是别人都去跳崖,你去不去?
You have enough dirt behind those ears to grow potatoes!
你耳朵后面的土都可以用来种土豆了!
If you cant say something nice, dont say anything at all.
你要是学不会好好说话,那就别说话。
Dont put that in your mouth; you dont know where its been!
别把不知道哪来的东西放到嘴里!
Dont eat those, they will stunt your growth.
别吃这些对长身体不好的东西。
If you dont eat those, you will stunt your growth.
不吃这个你怎么长得大?
I hope that when you grow up, you have kids Just Like you! (Also known as the Mothers Curse)
我希望你以后的孩子就跟你一样!(这句就是传说中妈妈的诅咒)
Because Im your mother thats why.
我是你妈,这就是为什么!
If you fall out of that tree and break you leg , dont come running to me.
如果你从树上掉下来摔断了腿,别跟我这哭哭啼啼的!
Cheer up, the worst is yet to come. Usually said in advance of grounding.
别哭丧着脸,还有更糟的呢。(在关你禁闭之前的提醒)
Because I said so.
我说是怎样就是怎样。
Just wait till your father gets home.
等你爹回来再收拾你!
I brought you into this world and I can take you OUT !!
我能把你生下来,也能把你弄没了!!
Bored! How can you be bored? I was never bored at your age.
无聊?你怎么可能觉得无聊?我跟你一样大的时候从来不觉得无聊。
上一篇: 勇敢表达自己的乐观情绪
下一篇: 英语口语-劝告篇(5)
每日一词∣深化医药卫生体制改革 deepen reform of medicine and healthcare system
每日资讯播报(June 12)
白宫专家:美国新冠肺炎疫情进入“新阶段”
The shiny object? 闪亮之物
英国政府将斥资20亿英镑鼓励民众骑车和步行
白宫专家:美国新冠肺炎疫情进入“新阶段”
国内英语资讯:Urumqi ensures medicine, food supply amid resurgence of COVID-19
国际英语资讯:Italy inaugurates new Genoa bridge two years after collapse
红糖是red sugar?这些关于颜色的词你都用对了吗?
每日一词∣农民专业合作社 specialized farmers cooperatives
国内英语资讯:With more measures taken, HKSAR govt strives to contain COVID-19 resurgence
新冠疫情催生的这些新词都是什么意思?
国际英语资讯:Sudan, Egypt, Ethiopia resume Nile Dam talks
美国签证收紧"得不偿失"
Dragon Boat Festival 端午节
国内英语资讯:Major north China port switches to BeiDou navigation system
The Temptation of Pyramid Selling 传销的诱惑
国际英语资讯:Mexico captures head of Guanajuato-based cartel
国内英语资讯:Chinas central bank pledges continued opening-up of financial industry
国内英语资讯:China suspends HK extradition, judicial assistance treaties with New Zealand
听说你得了《小白船》PTSD? 恐怖童谣不止这一首
网友分享身边的“小确幸”:今天让你最开心的事是什么?
螺蛳粉火出圈,海外网友纷纷试吃,有内味儿了!
奥运会旗原始图样拍卖
国际英语资讯:White House mandates random coronavirus tests for staffers
国外“硬核”抗疫标语流行,脑洞大开,土味又温情……
调查:企业缩减办公面积 从市中心向郊区转移
调查:企业缩减办公面积 从市中心向郊区转移
国内英语资讯:China urges U.S. to withdraw Xinjiang-related sanctions
国际英语资讯:COVID-19 cases in Philippines top 100,000 with record-high 5,032 new cases