telling someone to be careful告诫某人做事要小心
1. Safety first. 安全第一。
2. Play it safe. 做事要稳妥。
3. Play it cool. 做事要冷静。
4. Look before you leap. 想好了再行动。
5. Youd better be careful. 你要小心一点。
6. You really must try and take more care. 你一定要更当心一点。
7. You need to pay more attention to it. 你需要更加留心。
8. Lets lake this one step at a time. 做这事我们要一步一步来。
9. Leave nothing to chance. 做任何事情都要有把握。
10. Take no chances with it. 这事儿可不能碰运气。
11. Be on your guard. 你要提防着点儿。
12. Youd better watch your step or youll get into trouble again. 你最好留点儿神,免得再惹麻烦。
13. You really must have your wits about your when dealing with such people. 跟这类人打交道,你必须格外警觉。
advising someone to follow the rules.劝告某人要守规则.
1. Do what you are told. 叫你怎么做,你就怎么做。
2. Dont ask why; just do as you are told.别问为什么, 按要求去做就行了。
3. You cant do that! Its against the rules.你不能那么做!那是违反规定的。
4. You must observe these simple rules.你必须遵守这些简单的规定。
5. Keep to the rules, and nothing can go wrong. 按规矩办事情就不会出差子。
6. Everyone is expected to stick to the rules.每个人都要遵守规则。
7. Go by the book. 照章办事。
8. Rules are meant to be followed, not broken. 规则制订出来是让人遵守,而不是让人破坏。
9. You cant afford to ignore the professions code of conduct. 你不能无视行业的行为准则。
10. Those are the rules and regulations, and we have to abide by them.这些就是这儿的规矩,大家都应该遵守。
11. In this company you must toe the line if your want to keep your job. 在这个公司里,你必须循规蹈矩才能保住饭碗。
上一篇: 妈妈的唠叨话
下一篇: “顺其自然”英文表达