7字篇(下)
471. 你死了这条心吧! Give it up.
472. 你在玩什么把戏? What are you trying to pull?
473. 你在开我玩笑吧? Youre kidding, right?
474. 至少大家都没事。 At least everyones all right.
475. 你有没有良心啊? Dont you have a heart?
476. 自己去就好了嘛。 Just go by yourself!
477. 给我滚! 闪一边去! Get out of here! Out of my way!
478. 抱歉让你久等了。 Sorry to keep you waiting.
479. 别误会我的意思。 Dont take it the wrong way.
Dont get me wrong.
480. 你今天不太对劲。 Youre not yourself today.
481. 跟你有什么关系? Whats it to you?
482. 你再说,我打你喔! Say it again, and Ill give you a beating!
483.你们长得好像喔。 You look alike!
484.走,我请你喝一杯! Lets go. Ill buy you a drink.
485.哟!看看是谁来啦? Oh! Look whos coming?
486.我说真的,不骗你。 Im telling the truth. Im not lying.
487.你就直话直说吧! Just tell it like it is.
488.问一下又不会死。 You wont die for asking.
489.我想请你帮个忙。 Could you do me a favor?
490.你有没有在听啊? Have you been listening?
491.也可以这么说啦! You could say that too.
492.到时候就知道了。 Ill know when the time comes.
493. 好戏还在后头呢! You aint seen nothin yet!
494. 忘恩负义的家伙! Ingrate!
注:这个字本身就较为粗鄙,通常是对某人已经厌恶到极点时才会用。
495.你太得寸进尺了。 I give you an inch, and you take a yard.
注:表示不知分寸,爱占便宜。也可说:I gave him an inch, and he wanted to take a mile.
496.好戏就要开锣喽。 Good things have just begun!
注:这句话可以表示说者很期待某件事的发生,或者事抱着瞧不起的心态看待即将发生的事。
497.我也无话可说了。 Im speechless.
498. 这真是人间美味。 This food is out of this world.
注:这句话不只形容食物好吃,也可形容人或东西好的不得了。例如: The car is out of this world. (这车实在是炫毙了)
499.干嘛神秘兮兮的? Why so mysterious?
500.别再婆婆妈妈了! Stop being so indecisive!
501.身在福中不知福。 Take it for granted.
e.g. You should appreciate the fact that you have parents who love you. Dont take it for granted.
502. 嗨! 我们又见面了。 Hey, we meet again!
哥伦比亚国会批准政府与反政府武装签署的和平协议
刘雯率中国超模征战维密秀 4朵金花碾压全场
7个高薪职业,适合热爱音乐的你
最新调查显示 三分之二的美国人为钱夜不能寐
Book sales hit a record as children's fiction gains in popularity 儿童小说帮助英国图书销量创下新高
纽约时报推荐2016年度十大好书:你都看过了吗
国内英语资讯:Senior Chinese diplomat offers way out for Korean nuclear issue
杏仁虽然健康又好吃,吃多了也会要命哦!
潘基文秘书长2016年世界道路交通事故受害者纪念日致辞
研究:花花公子和厌女者更易有心理健康问题